VN Unity Abandoned REVOLT [v0.1.2] [Neo X City]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
its been a month since the dev has posted on patreon and even longer for discord, I'm not feeling super encouraged

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Before tagged abandoned:

Hi!
You probably wonder what's wrong with me, because lately there is not much happening on the site.
That's right! I was sent on a delegation and had little opportunity to continue the cybersaga. But! I don't give up!
As soon as I return, I sit down to the adventures of the detective and his friends.
In the meantime, I worked hard on the game engine. I present to you today the alpha-versions to test.
To download it, please go - REVOLT_engine_PC. (ADULTS ONLY)
PC version for now, MAC will be soon.
Please, let me know if you see any errors, bugs, etc. UI requires a little work, if you have any suggestions - also write about it.
Try to load/save, look at variables (money, STAR love points).
For the safety of your ears, please turn down your volume before starting the game.
My phone was damaged and unfortunately, I can't log in to my Discord - SMS authorization.
If someone wrote something to me, I apologize for the lack of response - I will answer soon.
My delegation will end in about 3-4 weeks.
Once again, I am sorry for the lack of an update.
Best,

Neox

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Nice. Also uncle you should know it would take 3 months of inactivity to be marked abandoned :rolleyes:

Reactions: UncleVT

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Before tagged abandoned:

Hi!
You probably wonder what's wrong with me, because lately there is not much happening on the site.
That's right! I was sent on a delegation and had little opportunity to continue the cybersaga. But! I don't give up!
As soon as I return, I sit down to the adventures of the detective and his friends.
In the meantime, I worked hard on the game engine. I present to you today the alpha-versions to test.
To download it, please go - REVOLT_engine_PC. (ADULTS ONLY)
PC version for now, MAC will be soon.
Please, let me know if you see any errors, bugs, etc. UI requires a little work, if you have any suggestions - also write about it.
Try to load/save, look at variables (money, STAR love points).
For the safety of your ears, please turn down your volume before starting the game.
My phone was damaged and unfortunately, I can't log in to my Discord - SMS authorization.
If someone wrote something to me, I apologize for the lack of response - I will answer soon.
My delegation will end in about 3-4 weeks.
Once again, I am sorry for the lack of an update.
Best,

Neox
Bugs out after saving the game prior to going to ignition the everything on the map dissapears when you click ignition.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello!
Today I would like to show you some NEW PICTURES. All the time I'm in a delegation (it's slowly coming to an end) and as soon as I have some time I'm still working on REVOLT.

The project DID NOT die.

At the moment there is a lot going on in my life and it's hard to combine it all.

I have also some great news for you, all these delegations, unpredictable decisions of my boss, and some others things, caused me to leave my current job. From November I will be my OWN BOSS! :)

What does it mean for ME?

100% of my work day I will be able to focus on the work that gives me pleasure, self-development and great fun :)

What does it mean for YOU?

I will be able to devote as much time as I want to develop NXC, and not as it was so far - a few hours a day/week.

Good news, isn't it? :)

Best

NeoX
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The game looks great, but given that just a measle 18 patreons, how long can he keep it up without some change, crossed fingers.
Also how many other devs have quit their job to focus on their game and hope that then they get a large increase in pledges. Just never works out in the end.

Reactions: neoXcity

neoXcity

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello,
sorry for my silence here. I will come back here in a few days forever ;)
The game looks great, but given that just a measle 18 patreons, how long can he keep it up without some change, crossed fingers.
Thanks, I don't look at numbers - My goal is to finish it, with 18-or 19 patrons, doesn't matter. How long? - I have a lot of ideas for new episodes/new missions/side missions...so....long.

Also how many other devs have quit their job to focus on their game and hope that then they get a large increase in pledges. Just never works out in the end.
In my case, that wasn't a decision "no job = time for patreon ". I have a wife and 1-year kid to take care.
I don't quit my job to work only on that. I quit because I want to do something with my life.

Among all others, this guy focuses on quality. Damn shame he does not have much patreons, this game looks absolutely great.
Thank you :)

I want to say THANK to YOU all that you are still with me, even I'm don't doing too much right now. That's means a lot for me.

See you soon
Neo

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Finally, after a long absence - I return.
It was a very long time for all of us. But let's leave the past, let's focus on the future.

I would like to thank you for being with me, in spite of my long absence, that means a lot to me.

Firstly, I would like to introduce you to the new NXC Team member - "Nick". I have had the pleasure of working with him for some time, he wrote breathtaking two additional missions, ( more info about them soon) he will also be responsible for the further development of the detective's adventures. He is also a very talented artist who may help me in renderings.

Currently, we correct mistakes, we eliminate grammatical errors etc.

Currently I'm working on the implementation of the whole game on the current engine, rewriting all texts, checking if there are no errors (as recently with the map).

The upcoming update will contain everything you have seen so far + extended part of ZOEMI at the gym, extended thread with CRIME SCENE and a few scenes with update 0.1.2

I have 20 pictures to render.

There are many talented people here, so I would like to announce a small competition for the development of the "REVOLT" logo.

Send me your work to neoxcitystudio@gmail.com and I will select the best 3, and then I'll do a small poll. For best three I predicts prizes :)

It's good to be back!

Best,

NeoX

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey everyone,
Like I said before, I have made new version of REVOLT 0.1.1 with few scenes from 0.1.2.

I hope everything is working :) If you see any bugs, let me know in comment section. Thanks!

If you are a Patron $5 (thanks so much!), you can access a download link

PC version for now, MAC soon.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts, comments or suggestions.

Music for now is "off", need more time to do it perfect.

Changelog:
  • save system
  • light on renders improvement
  • rewriting all texts (grammatical errors etc.)
  • fixed some bugs
  • better file compression
New characters:
  • Andromeda
New locations:
  • New Hypnos map
  • Hypnos Police Department
  • Hypnos Control Point
  • Hypnos Control Point - special room
  • Gym Showers
Extended thread:
  • Zoemi at the Gym
  • Crime Scene
New sex scene:
  • Zoemi
  • Andromeda
Have fun!

NeoX

Northwind

Mar 8, 2017
I'm as cynical as can be about adult game devs but this guys broken English and obvious enthusiasm warm my cold heart.
Promising game too!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Personally I can't figure out whether the B-movie naming sense is done in irony or entirely seriously; amusing either way.

neoXcity

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello,
I want to share with you some news from NXC word.
You can read more about it here:

Also, there is a link for last release 0.1.1a ( PC version )

Best
~NeoX

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Glad to know the game is still being worked on because I rather like it, so thanks for the update! :)

sam69696969

Oct 3, 2018
View attachment 117530
Overview:
"WELCOME TO THE SLEEPLESS CITY"

Detective Rodolfo Starkiller has blood on his hands. After failing to stop the third in a string of murdered engineers, he’s assigned to go undercover in the most dangerous district in Hypnos Central. There, he uncovers a connection between the terrorist organization Red Hammer and Equinox Corporation’s growing list of murdered former employees. Through a series of sexcapades and old-fashioned investigations, Detective Starkiller finds himself torn between the rebellion and The Intergalactic League.

"THE HISTORY"

Updated: 2018/11/08
Developer/Publisher: | |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.1a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:
Download:
PC: - - -
(v011)MAC: - - -

View attachment 114431 View attachment 114430 View attachment 114422 View attachment 114429 View attachment 114423
View attachment 114424 View attachment 114425 View attachment 114426 View attachment 114427 View attachment 114428
Cyberpunk 2018

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes