VN Unity Abandoned REVOLT [v0.1.2] [Neo X City]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
D

Deleted member 443783

Mac version is not working, please fix it, with the full version. Please. Thank you

neoXcity

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
SOUNDTRACK:
1. MainMenu -
2. Map -
3. Old docs -
4. City streets -
5. Ignition -
6. Gym -
7. Apartment -
8. Outro -

Mar 14, 2017
So far i can see here a really great game with even better visuals. I enjoyed every second of the last release. Instantly pledged max level cause, at least in my opinion, quality products deserve support :-D Thrilled for next release :-O

Reactions: neoXcity

neoXcity

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Mac version is not working, please fix it, with the full version. Please. Thank you
I have send last paid version to N7, wait to replace links. Should works now, if no - pls let me know. It is tested on MAC so... ihope it's ok:)

I have been waiting for it to update since the day its demo came out , Man you'r awesome.
Thank You!

So far i can see here a really great game with even better visuals. I enjoyed every second of the last release. Instantly pledged max level cause, at least in my opinion, quality products deserve support :-D Thrilled for next release :-O
Thank you! waiting for the pledge :p

Intro made me deaf.
I think you have played old version with some sounds erros. Now in v.0.1.1 should be ok :) tested on few ppl :)
but ...for your own safe..play my game with volume set to low:)
I have send new links with latest paid version to N7, wait for re-upload.

Reactions: warbird

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
First release - Vista x32/8800GT 512/C2Q/3GB RAM - some crashes.
Last release - W7 x32/8800GT 512/C2Q/3GB RAM - work fine, no crashes.

neoXcity

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hi,
New places to visit in my game.
Let me know what you think about them.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys!:)
I am happy to announce that the new REVOLT update, 0.1.2 is on its way!

As it turned out working on this update was way more difficult than I had thought. Don't panic! everything is fine now and I am back on schedule again.

Thanks Hunter, Minx and OZ for their help and support!

I have small problems with my addon to Unity (Fungus - visual scripting) there are few limitations that I can't pass. However, thanks to your support on Patreon, I was able to invest in a new tool that will help me in future to make REVOLT even more interesting and fun. In addition, it will allow me to integrate a fully working save system and fancy tech stuff I will tell you in later postings!

Now I have a question for you, do you want the 0.1.2 release to be on the "old engine" or can you wait a few days for me to transfer all the story to "new engine"?

Please let me know in the comments.

To show you that I wasn't sitting all the time on my sofa, eating Nachos while watching a fishing program on TV, I would like to share with you the following list of new characters and environments, featured in the upcoming update:
  • New location: Hypnos Police Department
  • New location: Hypnos Control Point
  • New location: Hypnos Control Point - special room
  • New location: Hypnos Space Docks
  • New location: Hypnos Space Docks - command post
  • New location: Trition streets
  • New location: Tattoo studio
  • New location: Supernova Club
  • New location: Gym Showers
  • New character: Yoko
  • New character: Emilian
  • New character: Andromeda
  • // and a few more
I have also expanded threads from 0.1.1:
  • Expand - Crime scene
  • Expand - Zoemi at the Gym
As always, Thanks for your support.

Stay tuned for more news, and exciting naughty stuff :p, in the coming days!

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
This game definitely has promise, I'm keeping a close eye on it that's for sure. I do love the theme and the world it is based in. Renders are tip top and I look forward to seeing what NeoXCity has planned for this game. Keep up the great work mate, I hope your game really takes off and you get many people supporting you on Patreon! I'll be looking to pledge next month.

neoXcity

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thx @UncleVT for post my patreon post:)

This game definitely has promise, I'm keeping a close eye on it that's for sure. I do love the theme and the world it is based in. Renders are tip top and I look forward to seeing what NeoXCity has planned for this game. Keep up the great work mate, I hope your game really takes off and you get many people supporting you on Patreon! I'll be looking to pledge next month.
Thank you for your comment, that means a lot to me.
Happy you like my style, my work, my game:)
I hope to;)

Update 0.1.2 is very close to release. I'm coding it right now.
Does anybody know AdventureCreator addon to Unity? I have few questions - if so, pls contact me on my discord channel. Your help can speeds my learn process = faster release:)

neoxcity_revolt.jpg

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes