Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Hi, a little bug report from my gameplay, nothing serious but i hope it help

At the mirror (first time):
Image 'marla_clothes_casual1' not found
Image 'dad_clothes_uniform' not found

At the library activating magic
Image 'sparkles' not found

After winning the second fight with Lani I confirm that the lines of text are repeated two times
Always appreciated. I have things fixed for the most part in the patch (once I have a few more confirmations on that, I'll add it to the main post). The mirror screens are still in progress. I think I have a working version ready.
Worked for me, thanks!
I am very relieved to see that.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So are we forced to fight the chicken that morphs into a dick monster? Because that day it was literally the only choice I had, and I couldn't run away.

I ask because I'm a little pissed off I lost my stats all being 25+ after the grind necessary to get them there.

Anyone have the console codes for the stats? I really don't want to grind them all the way back up.
Edit: Nvmd, they're just stat=X commands.

Reactions: Garlock_Galahad

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've already had to reset from a chicken once so far. I noticed that while I opened the temple, I never saw the adventurer's guild open up. How do I do that?
I've found the clues in the statue, guard house, and potion shop. I've gotten to the repeat section of the temple.
I've seen 3 night scenes for the parents, and 2 for Lani.

What am I currently missing?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I've already had to reset from a chicken once so far. I noticed that while I opened the temple, I never saw the adventurer's guild open up. How do I do that?
I've found the clues in the statue, guard house, and potion shop. I've gotten to the repeat section of the temple.
I've seen 3 night scenes for the parents, and 2 for Lani.

What am I currently missing?
The next game version?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Read the changelog. It says:

I have yet to see the guild. Just the temple.
I also haven't seen whatever the "Bess night scene (story)", either. So I assume I need to do whatever is required to unlock the guild first.
Ah, gotcha. Well i kinda cheated my ass off so i had 7 titles after the rewind. The parents talk about titles and what they mean and so on. After that i had 3 locations to choose from myself. The guild, The temple and the regular patrol with dad. Never managed to get the magic skill and kinda got bored after 3 rewinds.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
The guild and alchemist are linked to titles. Each requires two titles of relevance (magic and intelligence for alchemy and at least two out of agility, endurance, and strength for the adventurer guild). There's no lock on bess's night scenes. Once you've seen the last available one, there's a little note that this is the end of her content and then the scene will play again whenever you next see her at night.

I've been slowly setting up a progress system so players know what can be done (and can't) and have access to hints to get there. That will start to show up in the next release and will be fully in place in the one after next (fingers crossed).

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
The guild and alchemist are linked to titles. Each requires two titles of relevance (magic and intelligence for alchemy and at least two out of agility, endurance, and strength for the adventurer guild). There's no lock on bess's night scenes. Once you've seen the last available one, there's a little note that this is the end of her content and then the scene will play again whenever you next see her at night.

I've been slowly setting up a progress system so players know what can be done (and can't) and have access to hints to get there. That will start to show up in the next release and will be fully in place in the one after next (fingers crossed).
How do you get magic then?

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
How do you get magic then?
It's in the library when Mom isn't around (book search). If you find it with more that 25 int, then you learn it immediately, otherwise you have the option to take the book to your room to study. Getting one point in magic earns the magic adept title and starts future lives with the magic start already in place. The temple and alchemist will eventually open different paths to open or improve that stat.

Reactions: EvilChef

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
So the mc just watching the girl getting fuck by another guy? So sad.. I like the art seriously.. But i will stop playing the game because " the mc only watching " . sorry .. No offense. Just my opinion.. Hope the dev not angry . i will be waiting for your next game.. Thnk you.

Reactions: Imantiu

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
So the mc just watching the girl getting fuck by another guy? So sad.. I like the art seriously.. But i will stop playing the game because " the mc only watching " . sorry .. No offense. Just my opinion.. Hope the dev not angry . i will be waiting for your next game.. Thnk you.
The MC is still only a young adult/teen, barely dry behind the ears. Im sure he'll get some pussy soon. But seriously, i just consider the voyeur scenes for now as a bit of naughty filler.

Mushmon

Nov 19, 2019
Well the voyeur scenes right now are a way for the MC to find out some info about Bess that he will later be able to use to get close with her. if you're that dissapointed by it you can always just select listen in and then you dont have to see anything.

Reactions: Sole

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i get to the sparring match and something like this happens, hell how do you even get lani nude

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
i get to the sparring match and something like this happens, hell how do you even get lani nude
Let's call it accidental fan service for now.... A small amount of dialogue was doubled, and it included a line that called for Lani's sprite, but didn't include a call for her clothes. This will be fixed in the next one.

Fun fact, all of them are naked under their clothes. It just makes it easier for me to add outfits later.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Let's call it accidental fan service for now.... A small amount of dialogue was doubled, and it included a line that called for Lani's sprite, but didn't include a call for her clothes. This will be fixed in the next one.

Fun fact, all of them are naked under their clothes. It just makes it easier for me to add outfits later.
i noticed that from the images folder. nice job now just need to find a way to remove them later...lmao

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes