LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Well this is different. Interesting different. Good different. A little repetitive maybe, but I'm definitely gonna follow up on this later to see what comes of this. The game really stands out in so many ways, to it's advantage - well done!

Mushmon

Nov 19, 2019
Well this is different. Interesting different. Good different. A little repetitive maybe, but I'm definitely gonna follow up on this later to see what comes of this. The game really stands out in so many ways, to it's advantage - well done!
Definitely after a few more months of work, I'm pretty sure the game wont be as repetitive, especially once all the professions are in and done. Then again the depends on how much time The Dev can spend working on the game when hes not beign a (I assume) cool dad.

Mushmon

Nov 19, 2019
How to defeat that chicken ?? & How to collect money ???
You currently can not beat the chicken (Deleting the game doesn't work, so don't try), and money has not been added in yet. This is still at a very bare-bones stage.

Reactions: Paapi

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
So just like real life then? We're all naked under our clothes, and I don't know about you, but that definitely makes it easier for me to add outfits later.

wait, why are you complaining?
[/QUOTE not complaining was asking question, i see some images that shows lani either nude or topless when you to massage her shoulders in bedroom, and of course it was showing lani nude during the fight sequence in the images folder. so was wondering how you were suppose to get that way.

kenjisenju

Jun 25, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the android version? I saw it a little back in the thread but the file isn't available when I try to open the mega.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
BOO! I think it should be left in as an easter-egg.

Which people would know if they followed your guide!
I'll use the nudie sprites eventually, but I want to keep things relatively realistic, so girls aren't likely to disrobe for no reason yet. ;)

I'm going to be updating the dev log thread soon with some stuff I randomly ran across. I've been so busy doing game stuff that I haven't experimented in a long while.
Thank you, I'm glad you're liking what I have so far!
Definitely after a few more months of work, I'm pretty sure the game wont be as repetitive, especially once all the professions are in and done. Then again the depends on how much time The Dev can spend working on the game when hes not beign a (I assume) cool dad.
I hope I'm a cool dad, but my kids are 3, 3, and 17, so yeah.... Since I used to translate anime and manga, the 17 year old thinks I'm cool, but the toddlers are hit and miss. For some reason, showing them old issues of shounen jump from 2002 doesn't improve my dad cred.
Does anyone have a link to the android version? I saw it a little back in the thread but the file isn't available when I try to open the mega.
There's no official Android version right now, but I've seen some unofficial ones floating around (a search with the title and version number should find you an unofficial port, though I can't promise that it will work correctly). I do have plans to make Android versions in the future, but I need to optimize my crappy code before I can make something I'm proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

Mushmon

Nov 19, 2019
I hope I'm a cool dad, but my kids are 3, 3, and 17, so yeah.... Since I used to translate anime and manga, the 17 year old thinks I'm cool, but the toddlers are hit and miss. For some reason, showing them old issues of shounen jump from 2002 doesn't improve my dad cred.
Oh dear twin toddlers, I hope the arent as bad as my cousins twins were. Those boys were a handful. And how dare they not appreciate old manga!

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Oh dear twin toddlers, I hope the arent as bad as my cousins twins were. Those boys were a handful. And how dare they not appreciate old manga!
Not to veer too far off topic, but we'll just say that i must deal with at least one asshole daily, and it's not always the same one. Also, that can be taken both figuratively and literally.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Throwing this up for fun. I'm currently playing around with how things are going to look in the fighting sections of the game, and obviously the chicken is the first major enemy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not finished or anything. I have a lot of experimentation still to do for the shaders and the animation needs to be smoothed out (and the secondary dicks are just flailing around like they're at a rave). And there won't be any white borders around it in-game; that's just an artifact from the batch processing I did to get it into a gif.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Please don't ignore android users like me
It's certainly on my list. I don't think it'll take too long to get everything working correctly, since the game isn't too mouse-specific. Just need to change the hover buttons into something else for android. I'll take a look at it and hopefully can get a new build ready sometime next week. The whole pandemic thing is hitting my area starting like two days ago, so my schedule is all whacked to shit. I've just been stealing an hour at the computer here and there.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
It's certainly on my list. I don't think it'll take too long to get everything working correctly, since the game isn't too mouse-specific. Just need to change the hover buttons into something else for android. I'll take a look at it and hopefully can get a new build ready sometime next week. The whole pandemic thing is hitting my area starting like two days ago, so my schedule is all whacked to shit. I've just been stealing an hour at the computer here and there.
Has your kids' school closed? Our have - 'indefinitely' -_-

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Has your kids' school closed? Our have - 'indefinitely' -_-
Not yet, but our spring break started today. I expect the teen will simply not go back to school. Hard to really say about daycare... The twins only go a few times a week anyway, but I assume they'll shut down for liability reasons if nothing else.

All the local universities are shuttered and half the large businesses are teleworking. My wife works for the state's IT department and is doing overtime trying to get their ancient systems at least partially available so that state workers can work from home if the governor decided to so decree. To top it off, my dad just got back from a business trip to India, so guess who is quarantined. This whole thing is just a shit show.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Not yet, but our spring break started today. I expect the teen will simply not go back to school. Hard to really say about daycare... The twins only go a few times a week anyway, but I assume they'll shut down for liability reasons if nothing else.

All the local universities are shuttered and half the large businesses are teleworking. My wife works for the state's IT department and is doing overtime trying to get their ancient systems at least partially available so that state workers can work from home if the governor decided to so decree. To top it off, my dad just got back from a business trip to India, so guess who is quarantined. This whole thing is just a shit show.
But at least (and not wishing to brag too much) we managed to buy six rolls of toilet tissue today.

(⌐■_■)

I live in Spain. They go half-day from the end of May and don't return full-time until the start of October. If we add in April and May to the mix, my life becomes a living hell for the next six ----ing months.

Reactions: Paapi

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
But at least (and not wishing to brag too much) we managed to buy six rolls of toilet tissue today.

(⌐■_■)

I live in Spain. They go half-day from the end of May and don't return full-time until the start of October. If we add in April and May to the mix, my life becomes a living hell for the next six ----ing months.
I was reading about the new lockdown in Spain and thought of you. Best wishes, man. It's just a matter of time before the rest of us are in the same boat. My seventeen year old works the register at the grocery store around the corner, so we have semi-permanent access to staples, but they're closing the store when it gets dark and we only have two confirmed cases in town right now.

On a game update, note! I have a working Android version of the next Patreon release. Which would be... the next, next F95 release. I ran across of a good number of strange image loading bugs, but they've all been squished and I should be good to go with an android port for every update from now on.

Reactions: Zenithtb

Mushmon

Nov 19, 2019
On a game update, note! I have a working Android version of the next Patreon release. Which would be... the next, next F95 release. I ran across of a good number of strange image loading bugs, but they've all been squished and I should be good to go with an android port for every update from now on.
I was about to get on your patreon after my next check, but with the pandemic they fucked our hours so I don't think I'll get to yet.

Reactions: nillamello

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Ours have also Closed for the rest of the school year... bout to have a room full of kids at work
If I could 'Like' "Facepalm", "Angry" and "Wow" as well as "Sad" I would have.

I love my kids, but 7 months in a row with them all day, every day*, may God forgive my future sins, for I believe the police won't.

*Yes, we're poor. No holidays, no babysitters. Just me and their mother, and she works.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes