nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Ok, I have the hotfix. I can't test it, since my kids are due to wake up any second now, but it at least opens and runs on my computer... it should work. Once I get some positives on the corrected portions, I'll compile it and reupload the corrected version of the game for everyone else.

There's a readme in the hotfix archive with instructions, but I'll copy it over here as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a simple file replace patch, but you absolutely do need to close the entire game down and reopen it before the patch will take effect.

Reactions: ontach

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i must say aunt Bess is standing in the picture like a hypnotized person.
though she is hotter then his new mother

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
I do intend to update early game renders eventually (if I ever upgrade the computer). They're all much nicer as you get further into the game (I think).

Reactions: Smol Dragon

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i alrdy like 3 chars from the begin however when the game started whit the MC having a Brain farth for life
i notice the girl that whas licking the other girls pussy she had fox ears am i right
the 3 chars are at the moment from 1st place to 3rd place is Lani. Bess. Marla.

Mushmon

Nov 19, 2019
I do intend to update early game renders eventually (if I ever upgrade the computer). They're all much nicer as you get further into the game (I think).
Well I do build PCs for a living so if you need any help on the upgrading your PC front, I'd be happy to help.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nillamello do you whanna laugh i found a way to go around the chicking by staying in the room and study when its evening he aint there and i can continiu whit the story lol.

by the way where is de survailence dragon placed. i have geuss at it but i know it isnt the potion shop i have had all options there but still coulndt find anything unless my strengt should be above 50points or something its now 34.0
nvm i needed a slight bit higher then i whas i found the CRACK in flora's floor.
only thing that is left is the castle.
odd accordinly your time god storytelling i whould have bin meeting the princess [Zelda] afaik its not there then.
and a small tip i dont think whe should looseour magic skill ether its alrdy to grindy as it is

Last edited:

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Well I do build PCs for a living so if you need any help on the upgrading your PC front, I'd be happy to help.
I enjoy the process, but thanks for the offer. It's be a while before I have the budget.
nillamello do you whanna laugh i found a way to go around the chicking by staying in the room and study when its evening he aint there and i can continiu whit the story lol.

by the way where is de survailence dragon placed
Yeah, I actually left that one in there. I'll take it out eventually, since killing the chicken will be important for progression once the rest of the game is available. :geek:
Can u increase collectable points from temple by 5 ???
I plan to make actions level up with use to give more rewards (clean in ng level two gives ten points, level three gives 15, etc. The levels would remain after death, so future lives would be much faster, etc). Right now it's not really high on my priority list, since the temple content is still very limited. I'm sure I'll make lots of changes on that over time.

Reactions: Paapi

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
so the Chicken aka Rooster is sorta the redial device when to a restart like idle clicker games
though i whish it whas a little bit less grindy
make the magic skill also stay.
perhaps a idea
why not let it stay the ssame lvl as praying lvl goddes of magic i think that whould be fair
and perhaps the temple lvl aswhell

and perhap more lani in the evening part off the game perhaps not trainingbut more playing
and i whould love to see more off her

o when i showed mother the sparkly sparkly sparkly magic ooo dear god that whas offcoarsse a meme from which movie
sorry could help it shame it doesnt continiu on that path aswhell
and i also hope harem option later on for the first 3lady's

but i am also wondering how do i earn the sneak skill via souls stuff
could it be that i get that skill from ragus on lvl2.

and for the fun of it i think the petite/loli goddes of time should actually get fuck by the US/MC

Last edited:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'm a little confused :D The same thing happens every day and then you rewind and then all the same stuff happens again, think ive rewinded 3 times now in the game, but nothing new... Am I missing something? and the only sex I see, is in his parents bedroom I think, nothing for the MC? Just to know, so i don't keep playing in loops, kinda boring :p

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
at the moment the game is quite bleu balling for the MC at the moment. But that's becausse the game is still early stages
same whas in the begin whit Echii Sensei. and look howmuch sex that game alrdy give it time

and also nillamello should mom be happy when her son is showing magic to her
in this shot she looks quit angry
1584817285305.png

Last edited:

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
I'm a little confused :D The same thing happens every day and then you rewind and then all the same stuff happens again, think ive rewinded 3 times now in the game, but nothing new... Am I missing something? and the only sex I see, is in his parents bedroom I think, nothing for the MC? Just to know, so i don't keep playing in loops, kinda boring :p
The mirror will tell you if you've seen all of the available content (in that playthrough, I don't have it working with universal content right now). All of the sexual content is related to later actions (after-chicken content that is currently not finished), and there really just isn't a logical way to bring that into the game for one character without the other elements already in place.

For a lot of people, I recommend taking a look, seeing if you like the style and the setting and the writing, them come back to me in a few months if you really want a game with fully realized sexual content. That is just how long it will take me to get the necessary structure in place (especially with this damn quarantine, I'm stuck at home with three kids and no time to work on anything at all). If you want to come along for the ride, I'll have the battle and party systems released once the adventure guild goes online and the palace opens up at the v0.2 release.
at the moment the game is quite bleu balling for the MC at the moment. But that's becausse the game is still early stages
same whas in the begin whit Echii Sensei. and look howmuch sex that game alrdy give it time

and also nillamello should mom be happy when her son is showing magic to her
in this shot she looks quit angry
View attachment 593876
She's experiencing a case of 'the dev didn't intend to use her pregnancy sprites for this long and didn't make enough emotions for her but doesn't want to make new ones' syndrome. There's also a scene that says that 'Lani isn't smiling on patrol', but then you look up and she's smiling her ass off because I forgot to give her a 'serious' sprite. I recently remade all of bess's sprites, and pregnant mom will probably be next.

Reactions: tonny

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
A few reasons. Mostly it's because a large number of clothing options are intended for the future and having that in place now will save me time later. The game will eventually be a dating RPG with a party system (coming at v0.2), so outfits and armor equipped will display on the sprites, in battle scenes, and in full event renders.

Having a nude Easter egg of sorts has also been floated to me, which may happen in the future.

Typo will be addressed.

The statue bug is very likely because I changed the way the titles updated and a portion of the new code got mixed into the old one (this is a big fixed version... So obviously new bugs would be introduced). I'll patch in the fully updated code and we'll see if that corrects the problem. It does an 'on load' correction of values, so you shouldn't lose any progress. Will post again when I have it running.
the bug seems to have fixed itself once i went on a new loop so most likely just not loading everything properly on current loop from old saves

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
the pregnancy tag in this game is only for the mother, or we will be able to impregnate girls in future versions?

Reactions: Paapi

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
the pregnancy tag in this game is only for the mother, or we will be able to impregnate girls in future versions?
It will be an (avoidable) option in the future, but that is many months away. The planned timeline of the game is really long depending on story branches.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes