riddo

Apr 30, 2017
are there are sex scenes involving the MC? not voyeur scenes, but a full on MC scenes?
I spend like 2h in the game and got nothing

Reactions: Gandulf_HD

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
I only have one question. Can we get past the chicken yet?
That is in version 0.2, on Patreon right now. Should trickle down to you lovely folks in a week.

nice game
Thanks you =)
are there are sex scenes involving the MC? not voyeur scenes, but a full on MC scenes?
I spend like 2h in the game and got nothing
Not yet. Now that I have a lot of the base-line content in the game, I can begin to work in actual character content. This is not a game where you can straight up lay anyone you'd like because you talked to them five times and shown them your impossibly large shlong, though. There will be a harem route eventually, but for now I'll be building out relationships individually starting with Lani.
Welcome back! Hope you're well!
Thank you, sir! It's been a long time, but now I think I actually have a groove. We'll see.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Can't load previous save files. Showing code errors. Android version
Is this moving from 0.1.8 to 0.1.9, or is it 0.1.9 to 0.2 (the one posted here is the first official Android version)? If you're going from an unofficial Android version to the official one, I'm not sure there's anything I'll be able to do... Normally the unofficial ports don't change any major code, but it's still possible to get into an error loop from a mundane error in a bad place.

Either way, try to simply ignore the errors, that may work. Once you get to the death screen, most of the variables and settings refresh, so it could be possible to save progress and move on starting at the next life. I've also added additional on-load corrections starting at v0.2 which could correct the problems (or make them worse if I'm unlucky). So waiting a week is also an option, but it may not fix whatever the specific problem is.

Can you show me the specific error message?

On a side note, I accidentally deleted all of my old Android saves, so the current patreon version was only able to be tested with past saves on pc. I did test the Android version, but only with fresh new games. This is obviously a problem, but I'm hopeful.

Known Android issue:
There is a jpg image load error in Lani's bedrrom night scene. If you ignore it over and over, you can get past it to the rest of the game. It's corrected in the next version.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
fun game even if I don't understand when a search succeeds or when it fails
2 bugs:
-when at the end of a run (chicken) stay in your room, study, and you go to evening
- if you have enough temple points to go to temple level 4 the game crashes

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I'll wait until this has something to offer played for an hour or so for nothing but watching, there are other games that you as mc get something for your time other then you watching others having sex.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Nillamello
Code:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/loadsave.py", line 752, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.domain.rewind/files/renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
Impo

"Ignore" button not working. It will bought back us to a new game. These saves are from v0.1.8
I really wanted to be able to offer a quick fix, but it looks like the one who ported the old version to Android did some modifications to the screen language using an addition to python that isn't imported into my current game build. Hmmmm.... Now that I'm typing, I may have a simple solution. On the positive side (from my perspective) it's not an error that I caused (for once). I'd need to recompile a new version of the Android file and see if it corrects your specific need. I'll take a look at it once the kids go to bed tonight and let you know.
fun game even if I don't understand when a search succeeds or when it fails
2 bugs:
-when at the end of a run (chicken) stay in your room, study, and you go to evening
- if you have enough temple points to go to temple level 4 the game crashes
Next version will 100% force the chicken fight on day 31. As for the temple level 4..... I never tested it that high, since I figured no one would clean for so long :p It should give a message instead of a crash. I'll take a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 59, in script call
    call screen bedroom_morning()
  File "game/church_events.rpy", line 408, in script
    $temple.xp_gain(20)
  File "game/church_events.rpy", line 408, in <module>
    $temple.xp_gain(20)
  File "game/01classes.rpy", line 68, in xp_gain
    self.next_gift = self.gift_list[(self.level + 1)]
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/church_events.rpy", line 408, in script
    $temple.xp_gain(20)
  File "D:\Jeux\Rewind-v0.1.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Jeux\Rewind-v0.1.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/church_events.rpy", line 408, in <module>
    $temple.xp_gain(20)
  File "game/01classes.rpy", line 68, in xp_gain
    self.next_gift = self.gift_list[(self.level + 1)]
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Rewind v0.1.9
Fri May 01 20:09:30 2020
As asked I've put le level 4 temple crash above

Reactions: nillamello

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Lmao When I played it The Brown girl show her boobs when there was an error text so I ignored and her shirt was missing I did't know if you knew that bug or not?

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Lmao When I played it The Brown girl show her boobs when there was an error text so I ignored and her shirt was missing I did't know if you knew that bug or not?
Likely a bug, yes. Obviously nothing game breaking, though. If you see it again, let me know the context, otherwise just enjoy it, I guess.

Reactions: rb88

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Very good!! Now i have to restart from scrap. I did hell of a grind in version, 1.1.8. damn!!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
It is very annoying to lose heavy grinding points after defeated by chicken boss. Lost ponits from temple too. I hate this game now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes