DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Is this a fucking isekai weg? Someone get this developer a medal because this is such a stupid good combination, yet NO ONE (as far as I know) SEEMS TO BE DOING IT.

Also as soon as I got enough stats to spar with Lani, she simply disappeared as a option, is this just bad luck?

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
It is very annoying to lose heavy grinding points after defeated by chicken boss. Lost ponits from temple too. I hate this game now.
The only thing lost at rebirth is your current level. Every level you've achieved adds an additional 50% faction exp to everything you do for that faction, making leveling up again (so that you can see.... no content at all right now...) 50% faster. Or if you're one of those people that bugged it out at level 4, you'll be getting 300% (100% base, plus 50% for every level earned in your best previous run) of the labeled faction points for each interaction in your next life (and every life going forward). The additional temple points earned in your previous lives are displayed in orange in the work screen. You do not lose any progress at all with the Gods (since they exist outside of time). So... I'm not entirely sure what you mean by lost progress. The point of the game is to die. Like... it's just the entire thing. Anyway, if you beat the chicken, you can live forever or die when you choose. For now.
Is this a fucking isekai weg? Someone get this developer a medal because this is such a stupid good combination, yet NO ONE (as far as I know) SEEMS TO BE DOING IT.

Also as soon as I got enough stats to spar with Lani, she simply disappeared as a option, is this just bad luck?
Yeah, she's got a 40% chance to pop up in the afternoons right now (there's three or four possible combinations of actions that are randomly generated each morning for the full day, and nothing the player does will change that right now). I'm planning to revamp the day/night system to give them a semi-less random appearance rate over the next few weeks.

As for why I'm here: New release is up. Chicken is no longer avoidable. Chicken can be killed. It's a (really bare-bones) RPG now!

Almost all of the new content is based in the Adventure Guild, and an addition to the story-line related to the clues you find in town. I have no idea if it'll activate in a save file that has already found all of the clues.... I hope it does. But I didn't have one to test it, so... well, none of the Patrons mentioned problems, so here's hoping there are none. It will definitely flag the palace content if you collect the clues in a new life. Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zenithtb

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
Hi 1. Q will there be Incest? (mum /son&aunt) in the future? 2. Q How about prego fuck?
Thanks you ... u sick lads:HideThePain:

Reactions: Krane461

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
View attachment 651550
Hi, so i beat the chicken and this happens.
This one can be skipped, it's an error that comes up if you beat an enemy that is a higher level than you (was a typo, but is corrected in next week's release).
Any new nighttime content with Lani? If not Imma wait till this gets ironed out a bit :p
Not yet, but I'm slowly inching towards that. Her story revolves around the adventure guild and quest content. There will be a little advancing in each weekly update, but no payoff for a while yet. I'm basically six weeks behind schedule because of Covid-19, and working at a much slower pace than I'd like.
still no sex scences involving the MC ?
Same as above.
Welp it seem that not only game breaks when you kill chicken, it also breaks when you get Chicken immunity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly... You're the first person I've had get there (or that has told me). I plan to implement all of the chicken-related boosts and bonuses (the description of immunity is accurate but it doesn't do anything right now, and all of the phobias will increase damage taken from chicken attacks) in my next patron build. I'll take a look at why something would break after getting the title.... Unless I made a dumb mistake (totally possible), it shouldn't cause any additional problems...

Version 0.2.1 will drop for you guys next week and includes adding Lani to the party, as well as armor to purchase, and the correction of the level error (fighting the chicken when you are level 2 will also avoid the error). All of those additions makes the chicken easier. Granted, he almost always slaps Lani down on his first turn, but I only gave him enough mp to do one skill per fight, so that leaves you one on one and him with no skills.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Hi 1. Q will there be Incest? (mum /son&aunt) in the future? 2. Q How about prego fuck?
Thanks you ... u sick lads:HideThePain:
Sorry, I didn't see this question when I replied earlier. Bess is going to be a partner. I'm honestly unsure about a full on incest route with mom. I'm not like personally opposed to it, but the more of the story I finalize the harder it gets to make something like that realistic (I also have nothing against unrealistic sex-is-the-story games, but this is not that). It would be more likely to be some sort of non-cannon or dream sequence stuff.

Q2: It's currently planned, but that's a very long way away. That would be in the eventual endgame harem sandbox, but that's not planned until all of the main game and story elements for the individual characters are finished. I mean, that's so far away that I can't even guess on when it would be. It took five months to go from v0.1 to v0.2, and a full pregnancy system won't be implemented until v0.5 or 6 (at least).

If that's what you're primarily looking for, you can check back every once in a while. Asking don't cost no one nothin'.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Sorry, I didn't see this question when I replied earlier. Bess is going to be a partner. I'm honestly unsure about a full on incest route with mom. I'm not like personally opposed to it, but the more of the story I finalize the harder it gets to make something like that realistic (I also have nothing against unrealistic sex-is-the-story games, but this is not that). It would be more likely to be some sort of non-cannon or dream sequence stuff.

Q2: It's currently planned, but that's a very long way away. That would be in the eventual endgame harem sandbox, but that's not planned until all of the main game and story elements for the individual characters are finished. I mean, that's so far away that I can't even guess on when it would be. It took five months to go from v0.1 to v0.2, and a full pregnancy system won't be implemented until v0.5 or 6 (at least).

If that's what you're primarily looking for, you can check back every once in a while. Asking don't cost no one nothin'.
Always you could make ntr scene how Mother and Father fucks now ;) It might not be what he asked for, but he only asked prego fuck, didn't say who was fucking.

• Haha
Reactions: Qui Gon

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018

Nah don't worry, Im glad you replied. Thank you for your detailed answer :).
My MC has a title witch says something, like he is the smartest(motherfucker) since Aristoteles.
I could also imagine a silver tongue /charm title or talent.
Which could help convince mom. :BootyTime: (what about sis after she(born then) turn 16?)
Like a great man once said: "Can i have a pussy please?"

I also very often miss the pregnancies progression in novels on F95. Most of the time it's either no belly to instant 8-9 month belly. I would also love to see a aunt impregnation scene in the temple or something similar :WeSmart:.

May the 4th be with you.

Jun 5, 2017
Even without any real sexual content, I'm really taken by the art, gameplay and the worldbuilding. Great work, dev, excited to see where you take it!

Garlock_Galahad

Mar 6, 2018
So are we forced to fight the chicken that morphs into a dick monster? Because that day it was literally the only choice I had, and I couldn't run away.

I ask because I'm a little pissed off I lost my stats all being 25+ after the grind necessary to get them there.

Anyone have the console codes for the stats? I really don't want to grind them all the way back up.
Edit: Nvmd, they're just stat=X commands.

Can't get the stats to rise this way.... care to explain how you did it? I know how to open the console, but for some dark magic that I don't know what is it, just typing "Endurance = 90" for example, don't change absolutely nothing... :(

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Can't get the stats to rise this way.... care to explain how you did it? I know how to open the console, but for some dark magic that I don't know what is it, just typing "Endurance = 90" for example, don't change absolutely nothing... :(
Game's name is rewind... every time you die you get titles that help you get better stats.

Don't know why you are asking about endurance when that's something that you can learn easily every evening.

Agility was painful when i played, chasing chickens says that you rise agility, but it doesn't happen. (By to way nillamello )

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Haven't played in a couple patches, so it may be different. If you use unren and open the Shift+D console, you can hunt through the variables to see what you need to type.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Honestly... You're the first person I've had get there (or that has told me). I plan to implement all of the chicken-related boosts and bonuses (the description of immunity is accurate but it doesn't do anything right now, and all of the phobias will increase damage taken from chicken attacks) in my next patron build. I'll take a look at why something would break after getting the title.... Unless I made a dumb mistake (totally possible), it shouldn't cause any additional problems...
I tried to ignore error today, doing so you can see Chicken immunity title, but +25 intelligence doesn't move to stats.
Can't say anything from other bonus, because fighting against chicken is that hard. I needed to redo by going back multiple times to not get crit dead by first turn, and got error as reward to first 2 screen after killing chicken, so it's not only once. (I think that's from not only killing it, but also from item reward, i noticed reward only by looking in inventory.)
Also after getting that title, there will be error every time you die, most likely because game tries to give upgrade that doesn't exist to title.

Maybe if you choose to fix those you might want to give lvl 4 to shrine (as that too ends to error when you have first succeed kill chicken (only possible to get lvl 4 is killing chicken)

Don't know if anyone has said about one thing that i noticed nearly immediately when i started whole game, after first death, If you try get better starting stats, don't skip first 5 days, as even if you have upgraded saved stats, they stay like they where in first life. (also least at now before getting all stats least once 30 (try get all same time 30 ;) ) don't skip, you only get better stats)

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes