-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Agility was painful when i played, chasing chickens says that you rise agility, but it doesn't happen. (By to way nillamello )
Correct. I get the same thing when either you try to chase chickens with Marla or you run up the hill with Marla (the afternoon activity where she's on the left; she first asks you if it was scary). Both claim to raise agility but fail to do so. When you just go running solo or if you train (up to 30, ofc) with Lani, agility raises as expected. While fixes are going into the next release, it would be nice to fix this as well, nillamello, if you can fit it in.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is interaction with Marla bugged since you don’t actually gain any increase in agility with her? (Tree climbing and playing tag)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is interaction with Marla bugged since you don’t actually gain any increase in agility with her? (Tree climbing and playing tag)
Yes. Either the text is wrong (and you shouldn't gain agility), or the code is wrong (and doesn't give you the agility it's supposed to).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Really? I never had that problem. After praying to the correct god enough, I gained the sneak skill and didn't see any error.
I have all the gods maxed, and was already at lvl 2 with them all when i downloaded this update, i have no ideia why it didn't give me the skill.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paapi

The chicken fight is part of the story you work get stronger fight it die then you rewind get stronger and eventually you'll be able to beat the chicken and making it avoidable would be pointless as you have to die to rewind and train more you also get different titles that I believe help you in some way.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Paapi

The chicken fight is part of the story you work get stronger fight it die then you rewind get stronger and eventually you'll be able to beat the chicken and making it avoidable would be pointless as you have to die to rewind and train more you also get different titles that I believe help you in some way.
I know. But IDK why he changed chicken boss timing to morning from noon. I deleted game immediately after its outcome
There is a comedy too. My kc killed him in one fight. But mc dead even after boss death. Returning titles & points are nothing when comparing it to the points my mc lost after the defeat against boss

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It doesn't matter when you fight the chicken you'll die either way and I don't see what the problem is.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Yeah. But lost points is a problem for my mc
Stop worrying about it. It's possible to beat now, but that would lead you to point when you can't die. Just play so long that you want and then wait that next update. If you get to point when your Alektorophobia get to X save and wait update, as Alektorophobia X turns to chicken immunity and that title is broke.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Stop worrying about it. It's possible to beat now, but that would lead you to point when you can't die. Just play so long that you want and then wait that next update. If you get to point when your Alektorophobia get to X save and wait update, as Alektorophobia X turns to chicken immunity and that title is broke.
Yeah. I uninstalled it. Already did 2 times heavy grinding. (First before changing chicken time to morning. It was good. But Second time grind after changing chicken timing to morning, Which is a stupid update in my viewpoint)
Hanahsolo

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Yeah. I uninstalled it. Already did 2 times heavy grinding. (First before changing chicken time to morning. It was good. But Second time grind after changing chicken timing to morning, Which is a stupid update in my viewpoint)
Hanahsolo
This is grinding game, also chicken changing is broke, so you didn't get anything from it. At afternoon you get agility from Lani and possible from alone training and at evening if you pick third option with your dad.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
I've neglected this thread for too long.
Can't get the stats to rise this way.... care to explain how you did it? I know how to open the console, but for some dark magic that I don't know what is it, just typing "Endurance = 90" for example, don't change absolutely nothing... :(
The variables have changed (I needed to do some significant background changes to facilitate the increase in stat complexity). If you'd like to do some cheating, you'll need to modify the 'player.str' variable for strength, player.end for endurance, and so on. Basically, all of the character variables are now nested inside of their own class. If anyone wants to see that stuff more in-depth, the battle-library.rpy file is where all of those are defined. No promises that modifying them won't break your game.
Game's name is rewind... every time you die you get titles that help you get better stats.

Don't know why you are asking about endurance when that's something that you can learn easily every evening.

Agility was painful when i played, chasing chickens says that you rise agility, but it doesn't happen. (By to way nillamello )
The Marla playing scenes were all forgotten when I made the above described changes, but they're working correctly in the next version.
I tried to ignore error today, doing so you can see Chicken immunity title, but +25 intelligence doesn't move to stats.
Can't say anything from other bonus, because fighting against chicken is that hard. I needed to redo by going back multiple times to not get crit dead by first turn, and got error as reward to first 2 screen after killing chicken, so it's not only once. (I think that's from not only killing it, but also from item reward, i noticed reward only by looking in inventory.)
Also after getting that title, there will be error every time you die, most likely because game tries to give upgrade that doesn't exist to title.

Maybe if you choose to fix those you might want to give lvl 4 to shrine (as that too ends to error when you have first succeed kill chicken (only possible to get lvl 4 is killing chicken)

Don't know if anyone has said about one thing that i noticed nearly immediately when i started whole game, after first death, If you try get better starting stats, don't skip first 5 days, as even if you have upgraded saved stats, they stay like they where in first life. (also least at now before getting all stats least once 30 (try get all same time 30 ;) ) don't skip, you only get better stats)
The title bug was a dumbass typo from me and is corrected in the next version. Similar for the temple and the chicken (the chicken is level 2, and the game was supposed to boost your recieved experience when you fight an enemy higher level than you, but the calculation was faulty, so it led to errors when you managed to do it). The crit damage modifier is also getting modified down in the next version.
Correct. I get the same thing when either you try to chase chickens with Marla or you run up the hill with Marla (the afternoon activity where she's on the left; she first asks you if it was scary). Both claim to raise agility but fail to do so. When you just go running solo or if you train (up to 30, ofc) with Lani, agility raises as expected. While fixes are going into the next release, it would be nice to fix this as well, nillamello, if you can fit it in.
As mentioned, this will be corrected in the next version. Many thanks for the report.
Same as above.
I know. But IDK why he changed chicken boss timing to morning from noon. I deleted game immediately after its outcome
There is a comedy too. My kc killed him in one fight. But mc dead even after boss death. Returning titles & points are nothing when comparing it to the points my mc lost after the defeat against boss
It comes down to timing. Since there was no content after the chicken is dead in previous versions, I allowed players to avoid him. Since he can now be killed (subsequent updates will continue to make him easier to kill via more titles, party members, skills, items, etc... Lani can be recruited in the next update, and the one I'm currently working on adds additional equipment that essentially makes him no stronger than an average first boss for any normal rpg).

So, basically, he must be unavoidable at some point in time, yeah? He's the end of chapter 1, and without him dead, there is no progression into other characters and events. I do understand why some people may not enjoy this aspect of the game... Not all of the systems that are intended to soften the impact of death are present right now, after all. Besides, once the chicken is dead, there's a semi-unlimited amount of time available (for the time being).

Now, for some progress updates: my wife has been under the weather for the past few weeks and finally decided to get tested on Friday morning... And here we are on Tuesday afternoon and still no word on the test results (way to go, Texas...). Anyway, that's drastically lowered my already tiny available work time, hence the update delays. The next public version of Rewind will include polishing updates and error fixes for some of the battle system, the introduction of currency, a new store to spend money and sell monster drops, a few small renders to add Lani's room into the list of locations, and some other small things. That will be available to you guys hopefully on Friday, but it's still up in the air a little bit. I'm working on renders for the first date with Lani right now, and I'm having a tough time getting them the way I want.

On a larger scale, I'm planning to do two more small polishing updates to get all of the various things into the RPG system (I have the targeting indicators, death animations, and skill animations working in my current unreleased version, but still need to get player skills, general attack and defence graphics, status effects, potions, and general tweaks done). Of course, I also try to add other things like renders and story progression into each of those updates.

Once the battle system is finally fleshed out, I'll dedicate an update to filling in content for the first 30 days (dates, small random events, and exploration, just to fill in the lack of content). After that, I'll be mostly focusing on Lani's romance progression for a bit, while adding some secondary content along the way.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whould love to be longer playeble then every 30days saying that horrible chickenshit murdering us whit his triple demon cock
i whanna see more off all the females in this game
also i won from the chicken and i got 2 different rollbacks but i ignored them and the game continiud further on
i like lani and the goddes of time when are whe gonna be able to do something whit the 1 who lets relive every thing over and over she is Kawaii/Cute.
aswhell more lani stuff i whould love to have that date whit her and even go further whit her
you only need to make some battleanimation becausse it didnt look that bad at all.

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I'm just checking in on you / your wife as you haven't checked in lately.

Hope all is going OK...?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Zenithtb

There has been a but they are all under a paywall so have no clue what they are about except for the v0.2.1 version which has a changelog for it there might be something posted on it on their discord but it's for patreons only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenithtb
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes