Spell Sticks

Dec 16, 2018
0.22 is available publically now, and the 0.23 changelog is on the itch page as before, though it seems the first post isn't being updated

Reactions: Daveck

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
I like this game, though it kinda seems borderline creepy...but still really well done.

I'd have more faith in it overall if they actually had Patreon subs.

Looks like the actual gameplay is getting fleshed out more than the other content right now. It kinda needs it but I think we're a few versions away from really having more than a repeating VN at the moment.

kappy97

Nov 11, 2018
i try to fight lani to get her into my party then when i attack i get error that i can only ignore or roll back

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
kappy97

Copy the first part of the traceback error and click the ... above and select spoiler and paste the traceback error and upload it so we can see what the error is.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
nillamello I have an error for you.
I'm on day 31 i decide to use skill/knife 'suicide'
I got the soul box on day 25-26 so i was thinking better do it now restart/rewind with 1 acquire item but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, nillamello:

I'm not sure what specific error(s) others have gotten, but I can tell you an error that I am getting currently. I load a save from v0.2.0 (attached below) and I get a traceback screen (also attached below).

Also, there was one save later from last time (so 8-2-LT1.save) that I loaded earlier. Because I got the same error, I used the Rollback option and was able to continue. However, after I saw the new interface, I saved over this to be able hopefully to just continue playing the game. However, when I later tried loading that save (created in the current v0.2.2), I got the same error you see in the traceback file I've attached. I could try deleting my persistent file to maybe eliminate some possible bugginess, but I don't know where in the /Appdata/Roaming/RenPy folder the saves for Rewind are located.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Another error for you nillamello
So I gain a level and thing went down/lower, like
physical attack, magic attack, physical defense, magic defense??? What is happening?
I'm pretty sure it's not counting the item I've equip(barrier neckguard+100, molten bracer+40)
140 physical defense + 55 = 195 .... so 190 --> 195 make sense
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
can any tell me please if there are any scenes in this update involving the mc that are sexual (like BJ minimum) ?
I dont even want togrind if thats not the case :)
Thanks

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I've searched the guardhouse three times now at 90%, 91.25% and 95% chance and still did not find anything, this is slightly implausible. Am I missing something?

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes