Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The current public version introduces one known bug that causes an error semi-randomly when using a skill book, but that should be the only problem unless your save is more than 5 or 6 months old (when an old save is loaded, the game tries to modify all of the saved info to remain compatible, but it's hit and miss). If you're getting errors other than the skill book, you may benefit in a fresh install.

I'm planning on sneaking stuff in once my wife goes back to the office... like... she works a foot from me and has strong opinions against all the good stuff... it's also why I don't have any extreme sneak content in the game yet...

I'm not aware of any 3rd party walk-through, but I'm planning to add event tracking and hints into the current working version (that would be 0.2.9). I know it won't help anyone working on the current public version, but it's something to look forward to. As a general rule, most content is linked to the adventure job path right now. Once you purchase the tent, that will open up Lani's scenes.

If you're looking for a good place to go back in, the version labeled 0.3 will be a major content update. The version milestones are: v0.1 for initial release; v0.2 (current milestone) for mechanics and initial story content (this is battle, dungeon, explore, and pretty much all of the dynamic aspects of the game, like working out title mechanics, skill leveling, quests, and other things like that); v0.3 is the milestone where story and content becomes the main development focus. V0.4 will be the first of the 'endgame' content, so basically natural death at the end of a lifetime with a semi-linear story based on the sandbox decisions of that lifetime. V0.5 is currently intended to expand funtimes with the gods (this may be moved up or integrated into other milestones... you know, things change). The list goes on, but the gist of it is that the first number on the version is the milestone number, so if you notice that it's gone up a notch, then you can assume that content has expanded by a good amount.

Just for perspective, 0.2.8 is a much-needed visual update, plus an achievements system, version 0.2.9 is the exploration update and a lot of various conversations and small events (currently in progress), and the dungeons will come in 0.2.10. Assuming there are no problems with those features, the next version will start the next milestone cycle. Hoping for 3 weeks between updates, so maybe Christmas or new years for patrons and the end of January for public players.
The question is in the next version are gonna be new sex scenes where we the MC is gonna be apart or is gonna be only gameplay stuff if not then i come the next year literal

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hmh, funny. Looking at the screenshots makes me feel like i'm in a barbie-land or something.
Okay i'll bite, seems unusual enough to bookmark.

justanothername

Oct 20, 2018
I have two questions: is it possible to increase the "computer programmer" title (and if so, how?)
and how do you get the "Shadow Thief" title?

Edit: Got Shadow Thief when stealth hit lvl 9

Last edited:

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
The question is in the next version are gonna be new sex scenes where we the MC is gonna be apart or is gonna be only gameplay stuff if not then i come the next year literal
Version 0.2.8 (the one that's finished and currently on patreon) has upgraded massage scenes with fondling content. Version 0.2.9 which has been in the works for a very long time now and was supposed to come out before Christmas but was delayed because my kids' daycare had a covid outbreak (mine are fine, but with the kids out of school early I no longer had the ability to work to finish up the last of the coding and testing)... Anyway, that upcoming release has lesbian voyeur content, additional fondling, oral, and fingering (with animations for the latter).
Hmh, funny. Looking at the screenshots makes me feel like i'm in a barbie-land or something.
Okay i'll bite, seems unusual enough to bookmark.
Honestly, the screens are all from the very first version and should probably be updated... I've gotten much better at this.
I have two questions: is it possible to increase the "computer programmer" title (and if so, how?)
and how do you get the "Shadow Thief" title?

Edit: Got Shadow Thief when stealth hit lvl 9
Not yet on the first question. That title is only able to be upgraded via dungeon rewards, but dungeons are still not implemented. Shadow Thief is also a dungeon related title, so while you can earn level 1, upgrading it will need to wait a little while.
Any sex scenes for mc ??
The first full sex scene for mc is planned for version 0.3 (this would be the first update after dungeons are added). I may push it earlier if I have unused render time while I'm coding dungeons.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Honestly, the screens are all from the very first version and should probably be updated... I've gotten much better at this.
In that case, updating them is a very good idea. :giggle: :coffee:
Those are the representation of your game after all, the first thing people look at.
And it's often a big factor in determining whether people will even bother downloading.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
In that case, updating them is a very good idea. :giggle: :coffee:
Those are the representation of your game after all, the first thing people look at.
And it's often a big factor in determining whether people will even bother downloading.
This is very true. Updating the images on both this site and Itch have been on my todo list for a long time, but I always seem to forget about it when I'm able to do it (for example, I'm on my phone which doesn't have any considerable amount of images for the game, and not allowed to work while all of the family is home for the holidays, so unless I sneak upstairs and risk wifely punishment, I can't do it any time soon). I'll probably sit down and do a comprehensive image update once this next release is finished.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so can we expect a Public release of v 0.3 sometime This year? i could have sworn that you said .2.9.3 would be out by the end of January but.... it's been So long that each time i play i have to start over because i have No idea whats going on. and just want a good long run. i have been following this since the start and really like what you are doing. but i can't finacially support because i have No income for last 2 yrs. please give me something to smile about soon. (sorry, no guilt)

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
so can we expect a Public release of v 0.3 sometime This year? i could have sworn that you said .2.9.3 would be out by the end of January but.... it's been So long that each time i play i have to start over because i have No idea whats going on. and just want a good long run. i have been following this since the start and really like what you are doing. but i can't finacially support because i have No income for last 2 yrs. please give me something to smile about soon. (sorry, no guilt)
I can say with some confidence that 0.3 will be available for free this year. Honestly, I think it'll be available in a few months.

Let's see... 0.2.8 is up for free on patreon, but not here... I've not mentioned it to any of the uploaders and my internet it too crap to upload to so many mirrors. Version 0.3 is in production now, but requires a lot of new assets (I'm working a lot on dungeons, caves, and monsters right now), and covid is showing up at my kids daycare, so they've been at home almost every day for the last three weeks which also cuts down on production time. After 0.3 is ready (two months, maybe?), the production efforts will shift from new systems to fleshing out current content and expanding on story events for the girls (so basically moving into 'normal' content updates for these kinds of games). At that point the current plan is to shoot for content updates every 3 or 4 weeks.

I try to keep everyone up to date on discord if you want to see progress and behind the scenes stuff. You can drop by at (I generally split up preview content between general public areas and the rooms for patrons, so not everything is available, but free players do get a good feel for my progress).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
nillamello

I went to the game request section and filled out a update request so the thread should be updated to latest public version when someone gets a chance to.

Reactions: nillamello

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The last time I played was in August 2020 (but I think I played some version of 2021), I read comments and apparently there is no sex scene where the mc participates yet? is it still only cuck scenes where the mc only watch the parents and lesbian scenes with the maid? (don't take it wrong, but those were the last impressions I had of the game)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes