Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
So much time passed from when I checked this game that maybe it's not the only tag that needs a correction

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I have yet to finish it, but I fucking loved it so far. Well written, interesting, and unique. Once I finish this version I will give it a real review.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
OMG it near years now what change of game now or it still wait and die by chicken dick again and again 20 time to 26 time again and again i just want to know now or it still the same

Mushmon

Nov 19, 2019
OMG it near years now what change of game now or it still wait and die by chicken dick again and again 20 time to 26 time again and again i just want to know now or it still the same
There's new a lot of new stuff in the game, you can kill the chicken now, the game has changed a lot since 2 years ago. Its a slow process making a game by yourself, especially one that's good. I can't tell if you are excited or exasperated, but the dying and restarting is a mechanic of the game for growth.

I'd say to anyone asking if the games added much since it started, Just play it and see, its a ton of fun even with its current amount of content, which is significantly more than it had at first!

Reactions: $@~

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
There's new a lot of new stuff in the game, you can kill the chicken now, the game has changed a lot since 2 years ago. Its a slow process making a game by yourself, especially one that's good. I can't tell if you are excited or exasperated, but the dying and restarting is a mechanic of the game for growth.

I'd say to anyone asking if the games added much since it started, Just play it and see, its a ton of fun even with its current amount of content, which is significantly more than it had at first!
thank but i not playing anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

MeiAomi

Aug 21, 2019
This one curses patreon .....i wish to have been able to eat green haired mom....incest is wincest and she is most delicious visually

Reactions: Orlox

RMAUX

Feb 8, 2018
Seems like every second update saves no longer work and I gotta start from the beginning of this grindfest again. Lesson learned - wait till it's completed.
This. Was excited to see an update, but looks like I'd be better off revisiting the thread in a few years vs re-grinding out everything again for minor changes.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
New version seems very buggy atm, anyone else?
The current public version introduces one known bug that causes an error semi-randomly when using a skill book, but that should be the only problem unless your save is more than 5 or 6 months old (when an old save is loaded, the game tries to modify all of the saved info to remain compatible, but it's hit and miss). If you're getting errors other than the skill book, you may benefit in a fresh install.
This one curses patreon .....i wish to have been able to eat green haired mom....incest is wincest and she is most delicious visually
I'm planning on sneaking stuff in once my wife goes back to the office... like... she works a foot from me and has strong opinions against all the good stuff... it's also why I don't have any extreme sneak content in the game yet...
Is there are walkthrough, guide, or list of available sex / nude scenes?
I'm not aware of any 3rd party walk-through, but I'm planning to add event tracking and hints into the current working version (that would be 0.2.9). I know it won't help anyone working on the current public version, but it's something to look forward to. As a general rule, most content is linked to the adventure job path right now. Once you purchase the tent, that will open up Lani's scenes.
This. Was excited to see an update, but looks like I'd be better off revisiting the thread in a few years vs re-grinding out everything again for minor changes.
If you're looking for a good place to go back in, the version labeled 0.3 will be a major content update. The version milestones are: v0.1 for initial release; v0.2 (current milestone) for mechanics and initial story content (this is battle, dungeon, explore, and pretty much all of the dynamic aspects of the game, like working out title mechanics, skill leveling, quests, and other things like that); v0.3 is the milestone where story and content becomes the main development focus. V0.4 will be the first of the 'endgame' content, so basically natural death at the end of a lifetime with a semi-linear story based on the sandbox decisions of that lifetime. V0.5 is currently intended to expand funtimes with the gods (this may be moved up or integrated into other milestones... you know, things change). The list goes on, but the gist of it is that the first number on the version is the milestone number, so if you notice that it's gone up a notch, then you can assume that content has expanded by a good amount.

Just for perspective, 0.2.8 is a much-needed visual update, plus an achievements system, version 0.2.9 is the exploration update and a lot of various conversations and small events (currently in progress), and the dungeons will come in 0.2.10. Assuming there are no problems with those features, the next version will start the next milestone cycle. Hoping for 3 weeks between updates, so maybe Christmas or new years for patrons and the end of January for public players.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I'm not aware of any 3rd party walk-through, but I'm planning to add event tracking and hints into the current working version (that would be 0.2.9). I know it won't help anyone working on the current public version, but it's something to look forward to. As a general rule, most content is linked to the adventure job path right now. Once you purchase the tent, that will open up Lani's scenes.
That's awesome, thank you! I love the game so far, off to a great start, I just kinda didn't know if I had played everything through or not. Evidently I have much more to go!

Also, those sneak/peak scenes are amazing. Keep it up!

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
The fight scenes seems very counter-intuitive for a Ren'Py game. A turn-based mechanic would be much better than spam-clicking Attack > Wolf.
Or am I missing something?

EDIT: Ahh.. I see what I missed.. it is turn-based, but looks like I started out lacking the endurance to withstand the 3 wolves dog-piling me at the start. Now I have Lani in my party, she can take the hits.. poor Lani!

Yeah.. take that you Cock! (-a-trice)

Suggestion: Regarding the Guild Shop.. perhaps make it so it doesn't dump us out of the shop interface when buying/selling.

Kermit.. ROFLLOL.. hehe!

Last edited:

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Just for perspective, 0.2.8 is a much-needed visual update, plus an achievements system, version 0.2.9 is the exploration update and a lot of various conversations and small events (currently in progress), and the dungeons will come in 0.2.10. Assuming there are no problems with those features, the next version will start the next milestone cycle. Hoping for 3 weeks between updates, so maybe Christmas or new years for patrons and the end of January for public players.
Sounds neat, I'll have to support again soon I has job again. Woot!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
dang marla goes comando i whish those new clothing marle has are in the choices for her outfits
1639139137135.png

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes