Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
My personal opinion:

Pros:
I like the overall concept and skill system of the game! A certain amount of grind is also absolutely okay to make you feel like you earned the given benefits. The artstyle looks nice and isn't that common.

Cons:
It's okay to break the fourth wall but the game makes excessive use of this which destroys a lot of possible immersion. Whenever you feel like 'Yeah, okay, I'm mentally into the setting now' another weird ass thing like a muppet god of game mechanics brings you back to reality. Aside from watching masturbation scenes and seeing tits their is also no real sexual content atm.

What I hope for:
The concepts of different worlds, magic and weird ass stuff everywhere offers an unlimited amount of possibilites to please all kinds of common fetishes and could make this game a real success. Corruption/Mind Control are very popular concepts that could easily be achieved by magic. Same goes for Incest which is a must have. Aside from that I also like the Affection system that should totally keep leading to more intense love options then a massage. The sneak options at night should obviously lead to real Sleep Sex options at night - to do this Drugs or magic might be a supporting tool. Optional midgame Pregnancy would be an amazing feature. Aside from wolfs there could also be female enemies and female bosses that would allow Rape, Capturing and Training options to make them become party members.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My personal opinion:

Pros:
I like the overall concept and skill system of the game! A certain amount of grind is also absolutely okay to make you feel like you earned the given benefits. The artstyle looks nice and isn't that common.

Cons:
It's okay to break the fourth wall but the game makes excessive use of this which destroys a lot of possible immersion. Whenever you feel like 'Yeah, okay, I'm mentally into the setting now' another weird ass thing like a muppet god of game mechanics brings you back to reality. Aside from watching masturbation scenes and seeing tits their is also no real sexual content atm.

What I hope for:
The concepts of different worlds, magic and weird ass stuff everywhere offers an unlimited amount of possibilites to please all kinds of common fetishes and could make this game a real success. Corruption/Mind Control are very popular concepts that could easily be achieved by magic. Same goes for Incest which is a must have. Aside from that I also like the Affection system that should totally keep leading to more intense love options then a massage. The sneak options at night should obviously lead to real Sleep Sex options at night - to do this Drugs or magic might be a supporting tool. Optional midgame Pregnancy would be an amazing feature. Aside from wolfs there could also be female enemies and female bosses that would allow Rape, Capturing and Training options to make them become party members.
Sounds like you should submit a rating.

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
It sounds like there is more content in the works post .2.6 to look forward to. I'm still interested even if its hard to want to play it as it stands now.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It sounds like there is more content in the works post .2.6 to look forward to. I'm still interested even if its hard to want to play it as it stands now.
I think right now Sprinting is focusing a lot on mechanics in various areas. I think that's smart. You wouldn't want to get really far along in a game and have problems with a basic function in the game; it's a reason a lot of developers have players restart at v0.6 or v0.13 and even later. "Oh, yeah! I should've added that in!" Then they realize they should've had a way to increase certain points all along; or they realize the game isn't consistent unless they go back and change things earlier; or something similar. Suddenly the whole game has changed "in an incompatible way", as the Ren'Py error describes.

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
Basically this game is you grinding endlessly just to watch your dumbass Dad fucking everybody around. not for me I'm out

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
Current Public Version: Rewind v0.2.6
Downloads (all Mega):

Public release changelog (v0.2.6):
Additions:

- Two additional night scenes with Lani (continuations to the camping sequence, same requirements).
- 5 new enemies.
- 6 new drop items (these will help players earn a bit more money for future expensive story upgrades).
- 7 new adventure guild missions (starting at guild rank 5).
Changes:
- Font corrections.
- Android version now has 'hide' button to remove text box.
- Goddess of Time now gives you multiple options at day 100, instead of the initial "die or get 5 days more" choice.
Corrections:
- Master of All no longer gives 37000000% stat boost.
- Various typos.
- Blood wolves no longer appear invisible before first action.
Known Issues:
- 'Current Progress' section of the Mirror is outdated.
- No player battle skills have animations at this time.
- Not all player battle skills have been tested. Skills with effects other than 'damage' may not work correctly and could cause a game crash.
- Various spelling corrections have been noted and will be corrected in the next incremental update.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
2.6 is breaking saves. I tend to find that not too bad for VNs, as you can mostly just skip to where you were. But in a grindy game like this, to play from the start every release.... I guess I'll try again when/if it's finished.

Reactions: slavik_167
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes