Zheromer

Jun 6, 2018
Go to your room, click the bag, click the book, click "use" will level up your skill the first time or partial increase after.
Doesnt work for me, i cant do anything with them atm. (Open bags, click book and cant do anything ex return. Click the book icon in the bedroom, there is no new thing there either.)

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Seems like every second update saves no longer work and I gotta start from the beginning of this grindfest again. Lesson learned - wait till it's completed.

• Sad
Reactions: RMAUX and Yamemai

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I mean does it says all the characters in this game are 18 ?:ROFLMAO:
I'll say it for you -"All the characters made of mesh and then rendered in this game are over 18, even though it's impossible for them to have been born, therefore they cannot have an age. But they're still over 18".

Now you can play the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: quigebo and Pirate1

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
well hey I finally killed that day 30 chicken (in the current Patreon ver,) I wasn't even sure you could. now...I'm still not really sure what content I have and haven't seen but it's progress

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
There is no use button, might be bugged idk, tried to restart the game and still an issue.
Hi, dev here. If the issue persists even during a new game, then it's likely that you need to do a fresh install of the game (some code was moved and consolidated in regards to the skill books a few months ago, so it's possible that people who install over older versions may have chunks of code that do conflicting actions... I try to keep this to a minimum, but it does happen sometimes). Just delete the original game folder and extract the newest version wherever you like. Saves are located in a different location, so you won't lose any game progress.

On a general save compatibility note, there are some significant backend changes coming to version 0.2.8 (hopefully... it still has considerable testing needed and may get pushed back again). These should correct most save compatibility issues going forward and allow me to rebalance gameplay without significantly ruining all previous save files. This change is also why I haven't added any further adventuring content in the most recent patreon version... the more monsters and titles and skills i have active in the game, the more there is that can go wrong during the transition to the more robust background system.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
i see Lani spar/massage naked in the files but how do you get that in the game?
Not in the game yet. The massage scenes are being replaced with higher quality in the next patreon version so that image will change soon, and the sparing one is just a placeholder that was rendered early.

Reactions: $@~

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
On a general save compatibility note, there are some significant backend changes coming to version 0.2.8 (hopefully... it still has considerable testing needed and may get pushed back again).
Wait, so is v0.2.8 itself going to be save compatible?

On a separate note, bug report, I don't think the dick-chicken-demon-thing is supposed to be named "clarice"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The conflict is in "game/characters.rpy", lines 20 and 26, with both clarice and chicken being labeled "C"

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Wait, so is v0.2.8 itself going to be save compatible?

On a separate note, bug report, I don't think the dick-chicken-demon-thing is supposed to be named "clarice"
The conflict is in "game/characters.rpy", lines 20 and 26, with both clarice and chicken being labeled "C"
Yes, it will. Although I do appreciate the irony of releasing a compatibility update that breaks all previous compatibility, the solution that's been proposed is intended to be universally compatible for any save made before roughly version 0.2.3. That's not a hard number, but we have to limit how far back we test it or we'll be testing longer than developing. Essentially, we're pulling all of the parts of the code that need to be changed on the regular (enemy data, damage calculations, title modifications, etc) and putting that outside of the renpy save system, so your save file won't impact the exp value of a level 18 orc anymore, and me charging that value won't impact the validity of the saved game.

Honestly, renpy was probably not the correct place to make this game, but I'm all in at this point, so the name of the game is innovation.

I very recently noticed that the chicken is named clarice. It is in fact corrected in the patron version. Also, I thought it was hilarious that no once mentored it for almost a year.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I very recently noticed that the chicken is named clarice. It is in fact corrected in the patron version. Also, I thought it was hilarious that no once mentored it for almost a year.
I was half wondering if it would turn out that it actually was clarice using a shapeshifting spell to spy on the MC and his family

And since I actually read the patreon changelog to make sure this wasn't in it (admittedly it does somewhat pain me to poit this one out to you), are you aware of the infinite money exploit?

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Zeephy51

Dec 28, 2019
I LOVE this game! And super excited to see it's further development and style, keep it up this is a hidden gem :)

Last edited:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Not a fan of "repeat dead" gameplay.
I think mc's father would have been a better mc than current one

Jul 22, 2017
nillamello I have noticed playing that even though your titles has been upgraded past the ones mentioned when the parents are talking about the titles you have. I have also noticed that you have parts that has been added but it still says that it still isn't possible in game and those should be removed or updated so that it shows current status. I also think it might be cool if Lani is able to be trained up so she's not getting killed so much once she joins the group. Once you get to "Gold in the Hills!" she's not very useful. I would also like to point out that if you start out at day 1 you keep 1/2 your money BUT if you replay the intro you don't keep any of it.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
New public version up on patreon (v0.2.7.1)
(I have no idea how long it's been up)

Downloads:

Reactions: Rock&Rule
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes