BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, Was going to give this a game a go but was looking at the screenshots in the OP and saw that 3rd picture :sick: and was wondering if this is the kind of content that you will have to deal with throughout the entire game or is it avoidable?? Should I give this a hard miss?

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys, Was going to give this a game a go but was looking at the screenshots in the OP and saw that 3rd picture :sick: and was wondering if this is the kind of content that you will have to deal with throughout the entire game or is it avoidable?? Should I give this a hard miss?
as far as I am aware this is the closes you will get to actual sex in this game as it stands.
if you think about fap material this game is a pass right now.

I am dissapointed too, as it should have ntr tag

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
The game is progressing pretty slowly. The scene you're talking about I believe is unavoidable based off the last time I played, and so far there are really only voyeur scenes. And not very many of them at that. You as the protag haven't really gotten involved with anyone yet, aside from I think 1 foreplay scene. Game has been in development for well over a year now tho. It seems right now the dev is more focused on the mechanics of the game and building the world, rather than progressing the story for the game.

My suggestion is to put it on your watch list if you're kind of interested, and check back in another 6 months to a year and see what's there. IMO, it isn't worth playing right now.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Rewind [v0.2.5.2] [Sprinting Cucumber] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 561 MB
Original Mac Size: 527 MB

Compressed Win Size: 160 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 143 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 150 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
For the record you can choose not to watch any of the sex scenes. And I think there is only one that you can't avoid entirely.

You can't avoid the death of the mc on the first pass. That's pretty much the entire point of the game. You can probably avoid the death on the second pass if you get lucky. And by the third play through you can likely put it off entirely. But the main mechanic of progression is dying and advancing your traits.

Last edited:

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Am i mistaken or this game is the kind of game that have a long time between each update ?
Because i can see my self enjoying this game a lot but in other hand i don`t want to wait about 2 month so i can see a little more content . So if you know this dev and game please let me know if i`m wrong or right . Thanks

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
as far as I am aware this is the closes you will get to actual sex in this game as it stands.
if you think about fap material this game is a pass right now.

I am dissapointed too, as it should have ntr tag
The game is progressing pretty slowly. The scene you're talking about I believe is unavoidable based off the last time I played, and so far there are really only voyeur scenes. And not very many of them at that. You as the protag haven't really gotten involved with anyone yet, aside from I think 1 foreplay scene. Game has been in development for well over a year now tho. It seems right now the dev is more focused on the mechanics of the game and building the world, rather than progressing the story for the game.

My suggestion is to put it on your watch list if you're kind of interested, and check back in another 6 months to a year and see what's there. IMO, it isn't worth playing right now.
So after 1 1/2 years of developing there is basically no content besides voyeurism (what is for me basically NTR) :unsure:, I always had an eye on the game but never played it but after reading these posts I don't even want to try it anymore.

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
I mean that's fine, but if all of you don't like the slow updates and limited sexual content why are you commenting about it here. I'm pretty sure your feedback doesn't get back to the developer from here. And anyone reading the thread has probably gotten the message after the last page of complaints.

Personally I like the game because I greatly enjoy time loops. The story content and setting information is interesting even if it's not filled out yet. I routinely skip all the sex scenes just because I don't care about them. So I think it's a good game, but if all you are looking for is a game full of sex scenes then no it won't be for you.

Last edited:

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
I mean the death due to the attack of chicken boss
Right and that is what I meant as well. The fight with the chicken boss is winnable even the first time around as far as I know. But you won't have the stats at that point to beat it unless you get really lucky. I beat it on my second life the last time I played, but I was grinding pretty hard and got lucky when it missed me. By the third time I had the stats to beat it fairly easily. It's even easier if you have the equipment from the adventurer guild.

Once you get past the chicken boss you don't ever have to die again. But dying is what advances your traits. So continuing to play won't gain you much. Though really by that point you've seen most of the game anyway. If I have one complaint about the game it's that most of the replayability involves a lot of grinding the same things over and over.

Reactions: J.Roy

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I mean the death due to the attack of chicken boss
the chicken can be killed relatively easily by the second/third loop, just make sure you equip your stuff (also, the light magic seems to be OP in the current version, possibly a bug in damage calculation)

Later on it's actually difficult to lose to it (which I'm trying to do because I'm an obsessive completionist and one of the titles requires losing ten times to the chicken to max out)

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
According to the code your victories and deaths to the chicken should be added for that title. I haven't extensively tested it though. Also apparently it actually is impossible to avoid the first death to the chicken. Even if you win somehow it shunts you into the death path. Probably because it needs to explain what happens when you die.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kpoptarts

That scene with the hairy man child isn't unavoidable. It's a voyeur scene that you can see at night but you don't have to do anything and can just go to sleep instead and never click on that option at night.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I don't think I've ever played a game before which was so aware of how incomplete it is. It feels every second conversation I have with someone, be it God, Lani or whoever is them apologising for a branch not being complete, or whatever comes next still in development. I get it's trying to be Meta but I fear by constantly mentioning it, it's making the game feel more empty than it actually is

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes