Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Might check back again in 3 years to have more than 10 minutes of new content as half a year that is all I can tell changed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trouble is it's been so long a barely remember the chicken fight, and that's it! After 2 years everything feel like new.
/EDIT/ If like me you were wondering, the 'second' savefiles are in -- AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Retry

Last edited:

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Good but slow progress. Might check back again in 3 years to have more than 10 minutes of new content as half a year that is all I can tell changed. Its good sure but slow. Guess another one man project.
Next update is the dungeon system and a succubus in a couple weeks. He's been slow working on mechanics, but is planning on more frequent updates, with the hard parts out of the way.

Reactions: Wisling

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'm gonna need an option to buy 100 and 1,000 potions at a time...
That's because you're not playing correctly...
1st Life(begin game) only study to raise INT(book/mom for magic when absent) - You should become a Sage
2nd Life only study INT again(at the end of life you should be a Great Sage(MAX LEVEL)) - Learn INT 500% faster
-- Then you never need to use your fist/weapon ever again(cast spell(Use SKILLS ONLY)
-- In the 2nd life I was able to defeat the roaster(using SKILLS - Light Ball)
3rd life (Go to Bess/Temple - Pray to Vint, God of Charity) - He will grant starting stats bonus
-- Level 4(Vint) I think grant +25 to all stats when starting over (STR/END/AGL/INT)
-- But don't neglect other Gods... Pray to other 3 so you reach at least lvl 1 affinity with them.
4th Life train with dad(choose 3rd option) or train with Marla
-- You want the Jack of all trade TITLE(need at least 30 in every 4 main stats) AND in every subsequent life from now on
-- Jack of all trade grant a % modifier on ALL 4 main stats when raising them
5th Life try doing adventure quest(The sword icon beside Bess)
-- I was able to complete all mission(up to lvl 6) without a single hp potion
What you want is to maximize the amount of titles you have when starting over.
So your character reach it's peak potential in the least amount of time.
I think by life 4 or 5 I'd 19 titles(Which make raising stats a breeze, when starting over)
By life 4 I would only study once on day 2-3 in my room and I would gain +75 INT...
Enough to cast (Light Ball OR Light Boulder) and defeat every single enemy in a single spell.
You also want the 3 item sold at the guild shop and the belt/leather necklace(at temple) as soon as possible...
Don't fight without those 5 items they grant a good amount of defense to your character.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Its just me or this game is grindy has hell, played for well over 30min and got rewards nothing, only same scene over and over, there is barely any guidance on what you suppose to do, a really bad game in my opinion.

Reactions: Knickers2504

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Its just me or this game is grindy has hell, played for well over 30min and got rewards nothing, only same scene over and over, there is barely any guidance on what you suppose to do, a really bad game in my opinion.
The post just above yours should give guidance. I agree that the game doesn't really help you figure things out.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The post just above yours should give guidance. I agree that the game doesn't really help you figure things out.
i saw that but was so much grind just to be able to unlock a few scenes, that i gave up, the dev really should play his own game, cause we can clearly see he doesnt.

Telmeranes

Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have a list of available titles and their requirements?
Some seem straightforward and obvious but for others I am not sure exactly what they are measuring.
And for either case I would like to know what the milestones are, so I know when a good time to rewind is.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Something appears to be broken with the inventory management [edit: as of 0.2.9.3]. I've repeatedly encountered times where you unequip items and it just vanishes. Similar, when putting the upgraded tent in the soul box prior to rewind, it doesn't always appear afterward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackmcbean

irrimn

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone have a list of available titles and their requirements?
Some seem straightforward and obvious but for others I am not sure exactly what they are measuring.
And for either case I would like to know what the milestones are, so I know when a good time to rewind is.
These were pulled out of the Unren'd game code (it's too long to paste here so I put it in a text file). Doesn't tell you precisely all of the titles but at the least you can figure out what you need to do for each of them (most are relatively simple). The only ones that aren't on this list are the praying titles (obtained for each of the 4 gods you can pray to and they go to level 10), the Rogue Title (gained from getting the Sneak Skill to level 4), and the Shadow Thief title (which is gained from getting the Sneak Skill to level 9). Some of these titles aren't currently obtainable (you can't actually get your Magic Proficiency high enough to get Great Magi AFAIK) and there's no way to level Shadow Thief atm (also AFAIK). But in any case, this should give you a pretty good idea on how to get 95% of the titles obtained and leveled up.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
That's because you're not playing correctly...
1st Life(begin game) only study to raise INT(book/mom for magic when absent) - You should become a Sage
2nd Life only study INT again(at the end of life you should be a Great Sage(MAX LEVEL)) - Learn INT 500% faster
-- Then you never need to use your fist/weapon ever again(cast spell(Use SKILLS ONLY)
-- In the 2nd life I was able to defeat the roaster(using SKILLS - Light Ball)
3rd life (Go to Bess/Temple - Pray to Vint, God of Charity) - He will grant starting stats bonus
-- Level 4(Vint) I think grant +25 to all stats when starting over (STR/END/AGL/INT)
-- But don't neglect other Gods... Pray to other 3 so you reach at least lvl 1 affinity with them.
4th Life train with dad(choose 3rd option) or train with Marla
-- You want the Jack of all trade TITLE(need at least 30 in every 4 main stats) AND in every subsequent life from now on
-- Jack of all trade grant a % modifier on ALL 4 main stats when raising them
5th Life try doing adventure quest(The sword icon beside Bess)
-- I was able to complete all mission(up to lvl 6) without a single hp potion
What you want is to maximize the amount of titles you have when starting over.
So your character reach it's peak potential in the least amount of time.
I think by life 4 or 5 I'd 19 titles(Which make raising stats a breeze, when starting over)
By life 4 I would only study once on day 2-3 in my room and I would gain +75 INT...
Enough to cast (Light Ball OR Light Boulder) and defeat every single enemy in a single spell.
You also want the 3 item sold at the guild shop and the belt/leather necklace(at temple) as soon as possible...
Don't fight without those 5 items they grant a good amount of defense to your character.
the beginning should focus on int and loosing to the chicken to get great sage and chicken immunity, church goers should aim for the devout title (by raising all gods favor equally) raising stats too early can lead to having a hard time loosing to the chicken T_T

raising the poison resistance seem like a pain, better not buying the cooking set too soon, going alone with a mountain of wolf meat (save scuming to die and not raise the cooking skill may help)

focusing on the physical stats can come after getting those skills in my book

fighting with entry sword and perhaps underwear seem funny and easy once those are done death is just a check on the title progress ^^

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes