Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
Taking the tent with you in your Soul Box does not work: I had it in my inventory first after the restart but it disappeared.

I had the same issue. not sure if its a bug or intentional but honestly after like the second or third reset you can grind cash so easily that its not even close to an issue. i'd focus on saving your slots for more important items like sellables or equipment you really don't want to lose/would rather have duplicates of.

for the record, a good strategy is to spend a few resets gathering up some extra weapons and then sell the ones you don't equip to you and lani. other than that, keep shadow, blood, and gold items when you die as they seem to sell for the most.

DD#

Feb 12, 2022
Taking the tent with you in your Soul Box does not work: I had it in my inventory first after the restart but it disappeared.
Is a bug, it disappear if you read both snick and light books at the same time (read all) try reading snick then light books.

Jul 18, 2018
Wasn't sure about this game's 3D character design but I've really grown to like it. Excited for the next update! And hopefully a "relationship tracker" of sorts

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
What the fuck I can't do shit with that chicken

I get this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What can I do about it?

sounds like a load error problem. so basically unless you want to go in and rearrange the files yourself you can either look for a file sorter online (not recommended) or delete the game and redownload it.

bomg

May 16, 2017
sounds like a load error problem. so basically unless you want to go in and rearrange the files yourself you can either look for a file sorter online (not recommended) or delete the game and redownload it.
Turns out that worked for the first and second fight with the rooster but any subsequent fight is back to the errors

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
Turns out that worked for the first and second fight with the rooster but any subsequent fight is back to the errors

interesting. i'd submit a bug report to the developer. unfortunately, I'm not a coder so if those didn't work then I don't know what to do.

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
where do you get them recipes bruh?

I too have been wondering this. I'm thinking you have to cook during night but other than the fact that it increases your poison there's no real incentive to do so because you don't get energy the next day.

Jan 27, 2018
I too have been wondering this. I'm thinking you have to cook during night but other than the fact that it increases your poison there's no real incentive to do so because you don't get energy the next day.
I've been really doing all the stuff I can imagine with the game, just to get my food to taste good and take a compliment from lani. But damn I guess we only have foodie

Regal Rump Reverer

May 29, 2017
where do you get them recipes bruh?
The recipes aren't actual items, you just discover them from using the correct combination of ingredients while cooking.

I found the list of recipes in objects.rpy file & tried them while playing. If more recipes are added in the future you could try looking there.

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
The recipes aren't actual items, you just discover them from using the correct combination of ingredients while cooking.

I found the list of recipes in objects.rpy file & tried them while playing. If more recipes are added in the future you could try looking there.

thank you for this.

Jan 27, 2018

YOOO! Thanks for thiss

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
Wait, I noticed I levelled up most of my titles. How do you level up the computer programmer title?
I don't think you can. either it won't be leveled at all, or it'll be level-able in future updates. but honestly, I think it's mainly just a meme title.

Regal Rump Reverer

May 29, 2017
Wait, I noticed I levelled up most of my titles. How do you level up the computer programmer title?
A previous post by the game developer in response to a similar question about the Programmer title:
That title is only able to be upgraded via dungeon rewards, but dungeons are still not implemented. Shadow Thief is also a dungeon related title, so while you can earn level 1, upgrading it will need to wait a little while.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Triple Dawg Epsilon
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes