ben akeba

May 9, 2018
For me at times look like is for the dad, but i believe that most of that is just she being thankful of what he have done for her, was something like "hey, look at me". But i believe that her "love" is the mc only (i hope), but who knows (we will know in the some years :ROFLMAO:), what bother me a little is the aunt, if i'm not mistaken we can say some stuff to her (like that she is beautiful) impling that we will have somenthing with her, so or will have some kind of change in the rewind (matrix déjà vu) and something happened with him or both the mc and his father will bang her.
the mc should be with the "aunt" and not the father (beyond already existing bj scene) because the father and mother are going after her because she is sad and need the D to be happy, so if the mc keep going ( compliment, god medling, setting sun date ...) the mother and father should not try to go further :X at least i think
for female character, there is aslo the war goddess that seem more interested in the father but it should only be for the early rewind, the magic goddess don't seem to be a character that would apear for now, and i don't know if we'll ever see the merchant's daughter ^^, the cat aunt seem like a character for the mother (and father a bit), i hope flora isn't a li for future update >< and zelda is ... and the kind and healing time goddess may become a li in the future as she is always watching and could be tempted even if just for entertainement :/

Reactions: AlexTorch

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
These were pulled out of the Unren'd game code (it's too long to paste here so I put it in a text file). Doesn't tell you precisely all of the titles but at the least you can figure out what you need to do for each of them (most are relatively simple). The only ones that aren't on this list are the praying titles (obtained for each of the 4 gods you can pray to and they go to level 10), the Rogue Title (gained from getting the Sneak Skill to level 4), and the Shadow Thief title (which is gained from getting the Sneak Skill to level 9). Some of these titles aren't currently obtainable (you can't actually get your Magic Proficiency high enough to get Great Magi AFAIK) and there's no way to level Shadow Thief atm (also AFAIK). But in any case, this should give you a pretty good idea on how to get 95% of the titles obtained and leveled up.
i have doubt about how to get picky eater and if the poison resistance is implemented entirely

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
raising stats too early can lead to having a hard time loosing to the chicken T_T
iirc You don't need to lose to the chicken, the title checks how many times you've fought it, regardless of outcome

i have doubt about how to get picky eater and if the poison resistance is implemented entirely
picky eater: throw food away when cooking (during exploration)
poison resistance: you need to survive large amounts of poisoned meals but also you have to die from it a few times

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
iirc You don't need to lose to the chicken, the title checks how many times you've fought it, regardless of outcome

picky eater: throw food away when cooking (during exploration)
poison resistance: you need to survive large amounts of poisoned meals but also you have to die from it a few times
large amount seem an understatement, i'm over 350 poison and 10 death but only at resistance 2
thanks for the picky eater ^^ i didn't throw one meal till now so i didn't think it could give a title ^^
i didn't know for the chicken title ^^ i find it hard to get a trauma over killing them so i though it was death by snu snu chicken of hell

among the new title, explorer raise by the time spent exploring only (?) and cooking by the number of meal done (excluding ration meal probably ) would be my guess am i mistaken like with the chicken or am i ok ?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
large amount seem an understatement, i'm over 350 poison and 10 death but only at resistance 2
There's a post in the previous page with the titles file, poison resistance 3 is at 500, cooking only checks "cooking count", I don't think using rations matters

Remember that we're still in the early game, we haven't gotten to the first dungeon yet, and the main plotline is barely started, so there's no pressure to max out all titles.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
If your dad can fuck your aunt, why can't you? Because of that, it feels like it's missing an NTR tag. It feels like that scene was only put in there to prevent having to put a "No Sexual Content" tag. Both of these tags would've prevented me from downloading this game - the NTR tag would've kept it out of my search results completely.

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
If your dad can fuck your aunt, why can't you? Because of that, it feels like it's missing an NTR tag. It feels like that scene was only put in there to prevent having to put a "No Sexual Content" tag. Both of these tags would've prevented me from downloading this game - the NTR tag would've kept it out of my search results completely.
Well as i can see it dont have incest tag maybe is why you cant fuck your aunt.

• Haha
Reactions: InTheWoods

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
There's a post in the previous page with the titles file, poison resistance 3 is at 500, cooking only checks "cooking count", I don't think using rations matters

Remember that we're still in the early game, we haven't gotten to the first dungeon yet, and the main plotline is barely started, so there's no pressure to max out all titles.
you are asking me to survive till the next update without poison imunity ? are you ploting something ?

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
real quick, anyone else having an issue of your tent vanishing after a couple of quests when you restart a life but keep it through your soul box?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
My issue with this is I fail to see a point to this "game"
There's no direction, you just randomly click on an option until one of 34067 stats go up, then what?
90% of game time is repeating things over and over and there's not even a reward for the player yet.
I tried this out forever ago and I see no real forward movement, none of the UI is intuitive,
none of the gameplay is rewarding
honestly it feels like an idle game that you can't idle in.

This is one big example why I feel I can never review sandbox games, no focus and scope creep.
II could understand if there was gameplay like elder scrolls to go with building skills or learning things
but you just click on a bubble and you MIGHT be able to advance whatever it is you need to do.

all to be returned to start by a rooster with 7 dicks
the joke here is you, the player, not "funny haha rooster means cock and it has many of them."

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
My issue with this is I fail to see a point to this "game"
There's no direction, you just randomly click on an option until one of 34067 stats go up, then what?
90% of game time is repeating things over and over and there's not even a reward for the player yet.
I tried this out forever ago and I see no real forward movement, none of the UI is intuitive,
none of the gameplay is rewarding
honestly it feels like an idle game that you can't idle in.

This is one big example why I feel I can never review sandbox games, no focus and scope creep.
II could understand if there was gameplay like elder scrolls to go with building skills or learning things
but you just click on a bubble and you MIGHT be able to advance whatever it is you need to do.

all to be returned to start by a rooster with 7 dicks
the joke here is you, the player, not "funny haha rooster means cock and it has many of them."

While I agree that there could be more to do, there is still plenty for now and the dev has said on Patreon that the next update is intended to give the player some actual "action".

also, dude, you HAVEN'T killed the chicken yet?

Reactions: beardybloke

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
I'm getting error message when fighting a chicken. Cannot progress.

if you have a file sorter, you might want to try using that in case there's an issue with the load order, otherwise, I recommend deleting the game and redownloading.

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
if you have a file sorter, you might want to try using that in case there's an issue with the load order, otherwise, I recommend deleting the game and redownloading.
Was able to get past it by save scumming mid combat. It seems there's a certain move that chicken does and it all goes to shit.
Thanks for a suggestion. Might have to use it if it keeps on repeating afterwards (although I did download most recent version).

Edit: Yep, it seems first fight only has an attack annimation bug from which you're unable to prooceed? Anyways I've played and fought against it 2 more times and didn't encounter that bug anymore.

Last edited:

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
you buy the cooking set at the guild shop. its right under the tent and almost as expensive
That's weird, it's not there for me to buy and it's not in my inventory either, I haven't bought it yet.

Edit: maybe it was because I loaded up a save from previous versions, now that I restarted from day one (after death), it's there in the shop. Thanks!

Last edited:

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
Taking the tent with you in your Soul Box does not work: I had it in my inventory first after the restart but it disappeared.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes