Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
Fun game but i cant seem to be able to pray to the statue magic without me crashing View attachment 2089792 Any Way I Can Fix This?
well that's new. haven't had that issue yet.

maybe try redownloading the game? if that doesn't work then your options are to either nut up and dig through the code or accept that it could be a new bug caused by the recent bugfix. (ironic)

Regal Rump Reverer

May 29, 2017
Fun game but i cant seem to be able to pray to the statue magic without me crashing View attachment 2089792 Any Way I Can Fix This?
I'm not 100% sure, but I may have found the problem:

2112982_renpy-traceback.txt said:
File "game/01classes.rpy", line 22, in xp_gain
self.level_up()
File "game/01classes.rpy", line 37, in level_up
self.gift_titles.increase()
File "game/titles.rpy", line 259, in increase
if self.level >= 1:
File "game/titles.rpy", line 26, in level
self._level = self.__dict__.pop('level')
KeyError: u'level'

Darwin-21.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Rewind v0.2.8
Judging by the traceback.txt you posted, it looks like you're playing version 0.2.8 of Rewind.
If that is the case, then updating to the newer version (0.2.9.3) should prevent that crash from happening.

Version 0.2.9.3 Changelog:
Corrections

- Leveling up a skill beyond level 10 no longer crashes the game.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
is there a discord channel for this novel
Yes, apparently they intend to link to it in the game but keep forgetting to do so
Source: the Itch.io comments section, the dev added the link and commented the following yesterday.

Comment Copy and Pasted from Itch.io comments section(seems the formatting didn't carry over for some reason though)

I've posted up a new devlog with changes for v0.3, as well as some information about the future plans for the update I just recently started. I've also sent out gift codes for those of you who made previous purchases at the old price. I really appreciate that anyone plays my game at all, and the people who have spent their hard-earned money to support me, even more so.
I'm sure you'll find some typos, janky game mechanics, and strange errors, but I hope you guys enjoy it all the same.
Reminder that we have a Discord (that I constantly forget to link to in the actual game...). There's a handy list of tips and tricks, some spoilers for recipes, and so on if you'd like to drop by and give feedback or just say hello.
Link:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I wish this game had a way to track what I need to do and how far I am from the following title upgrade, or am I missing something? I'm trying to max out the titles that I have before the next update(the ones that can be maxed out at least)

BAXON

Apr 3, 2022
A new version is posted on some sites, but free download from file hosting is slow

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
where is 0.3.0.5. its still not for DL on Itch.io even though he posted there that. that update whas done

Rewind v0.3.0.5 Changelog:
Additions:

- Story Dungeon 1 added to main storyline (accessed at home after chicken is dead, requires level 10+).
- Dungeons added to exploration (11 total).
- 17 new enemies added to fill dungeons.
- 24 new items added to fill dungeons.
- 5 new titles
- 7 new animations
- Soul Box can now upgrade to level 7.
- 5 new recipes (with no added effects at this time).
- 1 new flag

Changes:
- Chance to find items in explorations now increases by 1% every day.
- Additions and optimization for the battle code.
- Soul Box now sells any item in your inventory not placed into the soul box at your death (the money transfers into Soul Wallet at the stipulated rate).
- Some early title levels are now more difficult to obtain (not by a lot).
- Increased the scaling values of level ups.
- Capped the bonus xp given by enemies higher level than the player (maximum
calculated level difference is now 10).
- You can now throw away food that is not poisonous.

Corrections:
- Extensive corrections have been made to the call/return stack. This corrects a variety of instability and save file issues.
- The bonus from the 'Adventurer' title (from God Ragus) is now applied correctly.
- Having the tent upgrade no longer blocks unseen Lani content.
- Lani's 3rd level of massage content is no longer erroneously blocked by bad coding.

Reactions: Yamemai

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
SVComics, but they use asinine premium file hosters.
Eh, the way I look at it is if it's gonna take forever to hit here anyways, then I'm not exactly wasting my time downloading it now from a slow file host. I understand not everyone thinks the same and that's fine. Up to them how they want to download their games

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Eh, the way I look at it is if it's gonna take forever to hit here anyways, then I'm not exactly wasting my time downloading it now from a slow file host. I understand not everyone thinks the same and that's fine. Up to them how they want to download their games

Well, it's not about being slow, no resume etc, so if it poops out got to restart, 18 hours is a bit much on some. I don't mind waiting on any game honestly, got tons to go through ha.

Reactions: Yamemai and zeerin

slatkamaca1234

Jan 3, 2018
anyone have a save file they can share ? i deleted my game a while back and want to try again without having to grind through it all again. Thanks

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Rewind-0.3.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
renpy has a backup save feature, so unless you also deleted your roaming folder one, it should still be there for you to load.
Do you know where to find it? Trying to lend a hand earlier, I perused 'appdata' and didn't see anything under 'rewind' or 'sprinting cuke'

slatkamaca1234

Jan 3, 2018
Do you know where to find it? Trying to lend a hand earlier, I perused 'appdata' and didn't see anything under 'rewind' or 'sprinting cuke'
sorry, yes i do, but i cleaned it out a while ago - i havent played in a bit. I just would like someone to share a save if possible

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes