K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
anyone have a save file they can share ? i deleted my game a while back and want to try again without having to grind through it all again. Thanks
The save file should be in : AppData > Roaming > RenPy > Retry-1554740731
But here is my last save from February

Reactions: Yamemai

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
When Look at the chicken Image, my mind only thought. " Is it just me or does that chicken Look Like a fat Chicken Nugget with feathers on it?" Yes I know Chick Nuggets come from chickens, but why was that chicken in that image shaped just like Nugget ?! xD Does anyone else see it beside me? bg_chicken_showdown_05.jpg

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Is there a decent amount of H-scenes in this one? I see on the review page it's been a little while since the last reviews, and they say there weren't that many scenes, but this game does look interesting.

Reactions: InnocentKiss5

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
god i forgot this game existed, now i need to figure out how to properly raise my agility, cant find much to raise it, god this game is grindy in the best way possible
IIRC, you can raise it w/ Lana and Father's 3rd-ish(? One where he decides) option.

Is there a decent amount of H-scenes in this one? I see on the review page it's been a little while since the last reviews, and they say there weren't that many scenes, but this game does look interesting.
AFAIK, not yet, mainly some voyeur scenes and such. Kinda barebone imo, and would advise you wait if you're in it for the H-scene, as it looks like the author is working on the framework of the game first.

Reactions: riddo
May 22, 2019
I really wish that the main character had a bigger dick and you can't just show the mother off like that and expect us not to have any ideas about her really hope there's incest in this or will be.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
IIRC, you can raise it w/ Lana and Father's 3rd-ish(? One where he decides) option.

AFAIK, not yet, mainly some voyeur scenes and such. Kinda barebone imo, and would advise you wait if you're in it for the H-scene, as it looks like the author is working on the framework of the game first.
3 years since first post and still like that?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
when can we Marla, with us in Dungeons ?
only the dev knows...for now she joins MC in the succubus dungeon and that's it...but it's implied that soon she'll join MC...either as a party member or company...becauce once you get the Incorruptible title, you'll get two items that grant Clear Mind IX, and are equippable

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
god i forgot this game existed, now i need to figure out how to properly raise my agility, cant find much to raise it, god this game is grindy in the best way possible
Don't raise agility. Raise endurance for dungeons, learn light spells, and get Lani into your party. Once you've got some strong light spells (light boulder and on) you can kill enemies way above your level. Unlocked exploration areas stay unlocked so it's easy to jump 20+ levels early on. Then a 3 star dungeon can get you to ~50 with one battle. From there you'll be stupidly overleveled for basically everything. Especially after getting the Cat Person title which multiplies Lani's stat gains each level. I have the title at level 4 and Lani level 77 which gives her 100k hp and she hits for over 2 million damage unless fighting a giant metal slime. The only way I can die right now is if a trap gets Liam or the plot demands it.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes