Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Story and actions are still quite limited.

Those placeholders are in the release after this current one... I'm adding more day to day content in a few weeks that will include sparring and weapon effects.

As far as Saving and loading stats, until you have the titles that increase stat growth, it doesn't matter much. In the version I'm currently working on, I'm going to change the selective part of saving and turn it into an optimized save based on your previous best performances.

Basically, the game will check your stats and accomplishments (currently it checks stats, affection, and clue status, but once more content is added, it will check skills, money, etc). If strength is stronger than your previous saved state, then your current strength will become the new saved state. Optimizing this won't be necessary to progress the main story, but finishing certain actions early will lead to new/different rewards.
Right now, it's a simple way to skip the first few days worth of repeating dialogue.
Well, a game check / report that says "You've completed everything except grinding for stats" would be highly appreciated, as I'm not quite sure if 'Once more around' will reveal something new or not...

Edit: However, as my lowly self has your undeserved attention, kudos on some of those camera angles. Much more erotic than the usual 3-clicks-to-frontal-flashing.

I don't exactly want things to get faster, but God, having to click, Tab, click, click, click to get to afternoon is soul-destroying.

Last edited:

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Well, a game check / report that says "You've completed everything except grinding for stats" would be highly appreciated, as I'm not quite sure if 'Once more around' will reveal something new or not...
There's something similar: after you've died twice, the goddess gives you a basic rundown of what is currently in the game. Basically, lewd content is limited to Lani's two night scenes and the simple to find scenes for Bess, plus the various nipple teases.

That said, I've not previously considered anything like a percentage completed status menu. I'll add that into the next build.

Oct 28, 2017
I like the models and the humour, but it's a bit too grindy as it is now. Maybe I'll check it out in a couple of months to see if the "novel" side takes shape.

Last edited:

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
God damnit.

Edit: Twice via the chicken, or including the lesbians? (What a bizarre sentence).
Twice via chicken.
Hey, not to be picky, but shouldn't the loli tag be on this?
Honestly, the definition is so fluid that I'm not sure (I come from a time when Loli just meant underage). I suppose I'm just leaving that particular decision up to someone else.

Reactions: L30

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The loli tag is overused to the point where every girl that has small breasts is getting tagged with the fucking stupid tag. Not all girls/women have tits dragging on the ground and not all small breasted girls/women need the loli tag.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay. The first scene - friend of mine worked at a company that did custom operating systems.

'Bout thirty years agone, maybe more.

They were worki9ng on one, and, for one incredibly unlikely error - one they had to WORK to trigger in testing, they put in a placeholder error message, meaning to change it before delivery. {This was in Texas, BTW}

Two days after delivery, the whole team got a reaming out - the client, who was a rather fanatical evangelical, and apparently REALLY talented at informally stress-testing software, had managed to find himself staring at a screen with a single line on it:

"YOU ARE SCREWED"

Oct 3, 2019
Haven't downloaded the game yet, will wait for more content, but consider me intrigued...

Now bare with me, but reading the comments and looking at the pics, shouldn't this have an Incest tag (maybe at a later point)? I mean I hear mentions of a Mom and Dad, one of the pics looks like the Big Not-So-Jolly Hairy Giant is being blown by his daughters (guessing purely from age difference of course), what's a perv to think?

As to my other questions, well I'll refer you to my sig down below, but irregardless of my flawless interrogation techniques I look forward to seeing where this game goes

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
seems good game, and the grind get's easier :D
hoping the new events come soon
love the game and hoping i can become a badass in game who can have the biggest harem and rull the world :p

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
"YOU ARE SCREWED"
My wife is in the non-coding side of IT and i get to hear horror stories on the reg.
Haven't downloaded the game yet, will wait for more content, but consider me intrigued...

Now bare with me, but reading the comments and looking at the pics, shouldn't this have an Incest tag (maybe at a later point)? I mean I hear mentions of a Mom and Dad, one of the pics looks like the Big Not-So-Jolly Hairy Giant is being blown by his daughters (guessing purely from age difference of course), what's a perv to think?

As to my other questions, well I'll refer you to my sig down below, but irregardless of my flawless interrogation techniques I look forward to seeing where this game goes
Incest content has been considered, but is not currently in the game.
Thank god for skip, in it's current state the patrol is so grindy.
Even just moving the patrol button to bedroom so it's one less click would help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ugh, looks like I missed one of the pesky labels... I'll make sure that is fixed in the next one.

And I'll be adding more morning content soon, so it should get less grindy in time.
seems good game, and the grind get's easier :D
hoping the new events come soon
love the game and hoping i can become a badass in game who can have the biggest harem and rull the world :p
That's the plan :cool:

Reactions: Daveck and L30

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Woowee!

Also, will there be some way to choose to remove seeing my mum / 'aunt' pleasuring my dad? It's too NTR for me and makes me feel dirty :eek:
Right now, you can simply choose to sleep instead of watching the night events (which is what I do while testing, since it saves time). In the next release (next Patreon release... so the release after the next one here unless it's leaked out, I guess), I'm adding the outline to the first branching of the story. Basically, the entire night scene thing for Bess is an unlock to gather information about her past in order to get closer to her as a romantic partner in future lives. So once you see all of them (there are five scenes, if I recall correctly), then your soul will know Bess's past and you can attempt to heal her heartbreak from losing her husband without ever needing to watch them again (which is a mechanic to enable the player to avoid repetition).

That said, I don't see any reason why I can't add a simple 'don't watch' choice for anyone that wants the Bess content but not the images (just to reiterate, the Bess/Player content is not currently in the game, other than the very small scene that randomly pops up with her sitting in the yard, so there's no reason to continue watching the scenes if you would prefer not to. And the only other night scene that can be missed is after your first victory against Lani).

I've been considering a comprehensive interface update (I'll eventually need to add screens for quests, professions, inventory, etc), so I'll see if I can work some toggle choices in for scene preferences. I don't think it would be too complicated for me, but no promises on that one.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Twice via chicken.

Honestly, the definition is so fluid that I'm not sure (I come from a time when Loli just meant underage). I suppose I'm just leaving that particular decision up to someone else.
But isn't the black girl (sorry, i forget names easily) only a few months older than Liam? And I'm pretty sure your dad makes a comment like "aren't you 5?" at one point? I know I'm being super picky, but OCD really wants everything to be labelled properly.
The loli tag is overused to the point where every girl that has small breasts is getting tagged with the fucking stupid tag. Not all girls/women have tits dragging on the ground and not all small breasted girls/women need the loli tag.
Well yes, you are technically correct. However, if you look at the definition of loli (as defined by urban dictionary because I'm a lazy prick and don't feel like combing through more than a couple of definitions), it says "a prepubescent girl; especially in japanese anime/manga". I feel like in this case, the loli tag seems appropriate for the black girl and the cat girl.

Having the tag doesn't make me want to play the game more/less, it's just nice if things are labelled accurately.

Reactions: nillamello

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
But isn't the black girl (sorry, i forget names easily) only a few months older than Liam? And I'm pretty sure your dad makes a comment like "aren't you 5?" at one point? I know I'm being super picky, but OCD really wants everything to be labelled properly.

Well yes, you are technically correct. However, if you look at the definition of loli (as defined by urban dictionary because I'm a lazy prick and don't feel like combing through more than a couple of definitions), it says "a prepubescent girl; especially in japanese anime/manga". I feel like in this case, the loli tag seems appropriate for the black girl and the cat girl.

Having the tag doesn't make me want to play the game more/less, it's just nice if things are labelled accurately.
There may be some lingering text from pre-release versions, so I'll check that out... I had initially intended the game to start at a younger age (was going to be 10), but I soon realized that it would take forever for me to get to the story parts that included adult content and giving a 10 year old the freedom to do stuff in town alone was hard for me to justify, so I pushed it all up to 'adulthood'. I intend to have a section added later that lets the player mess with the past as a younger you, but I digress. Anyway, I have younger models for all of the characters made and they were at a point in the game that way, but the youngest characters currently in the game are intended as late teens.

Reactions: L30

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
There may be some lingering text from pre-release versions, so I'll check that out... I had initially intended the game to start at a younger age (was going to be 10), but I soon realized that it would take forever for me to get to the story parts that included adult content and giving a 10 year old the freedom to do stuff in town alone was hard for me to justify, so I pushed it all up to 'adulthood'. I intend to have a section added later that lets the player mess with the past as a younger you, but I digress. Anyway, I have younger models for all of the characters made and they were at a point in the game that way, but the youngest characters currently in the game are intended as late teens.
Ok, cool. It felt a little weird when I read that line about the age, so it's nice to have that clarification

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Right now, you can simply choose to sleep
Well, they start just after you're born, so maybe any toggles could be around the time you (pointlessly) enter your name?

Many thanks for your replies and consideration...

Edit: And as a player, I'm not sure if skipping some scenes lock off others or prevents the plot from advancing...

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes