nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
I always believed in you.

Edit: And how's the (lack of) NTR situation - saw nothing in Notes.
No change in this version (it was already published for Patrons at the time). All changes we talked about are currently implemented in the Patreon version and will be public in... probably ten days. The next release version won't take me nearly as long to finish.

Honestly, the amount of changes/new content in this one is pretty minimal. There's some additional story and art, but nothing that really warrants additional time for most people who have already played an older version. The next one is where there's a lot of new content.

Reactions: L30

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
No change in this version (it was already published for Patrons at the time). All changes we talked about are currently implemented in the Patreon version and will be public in... probably ten days. The next release version won't take me nearly as long to finish.

Honestly, the amount of changes/new content in this one is pretty minimal. There's some additional story and art, but nothing that really warrants additional time for most people who have already played an older version. The next one is where there's a lot of new content.
Paragraph 1: Cool. Unless I need to restart the game to express my preference. In which case, uncool. :D
Paragraph 2: As long as you keep sneaking in cheeky nip-slips of those gorgeous (cat)girls it's all good :p

As my mother never told me, it's in the art. A naked girl is fine. A naked girl hiding her bits with her hands is finer-er.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Paragraph 1: Cool. Unless I need to restart the game to express my preference. In which case, uncool. :D
Paragraph 2: As long as you keep sneaking in cheeky nip-slips of those gorgeous (cat)girls it's all good :p

As my mother never told me, it's in the art. A naked girl is fine. A naked girl hiding her bits with her hands is finer-er.
As it is right now, it's a simple watch/don't watch menu at the start of potential scenes (when you click on Bess's night icon, or when your parents are in bed when you're a baby). If you don't watch, you'll just stare at the wall and listen.

I actually think I have no new nipple-related content in this one... I am shamed. There's some in the Lani fight scenes in the next one, though. I made sure of it.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
As it is right now, it's a simple watch/don't watch menu at the start of potential scenes (when you click on Bess's night icon, or when your parents are in bed when you're a baby). If you don't watch, you'll just stare at the wall and listen.

I actually think I have no new nipple-related content in this one... I am shamed. There's some in the Lani fight scenes in the next one, though. I made sure of it.
Awww. This is the only game I've seen where it might just be possible you've noticed something the dev didn't.
OC, I know it's deliberate, but it's so subtle you can convince yourself.
I beg you, throw me a bone. The girls are gorgeous. IDGAS about full frontal nudity (esp as I follow your dev blog), but a few pull-ups on a tree branch where the top lifts up, or a breeze blows a skirt. A little lying on the library floor with a book and a down-blouse. You know. Shufty-shufty! :D

Last edited:

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Awww. This is the only game I've seen where it might just be possible you've notice something the dev didn't.
OC, I know it's deliberate, but it's so subtle you can convince yourself.
I beg you, throw me a bone. The girls are gorgeous. IDGAS about full frontal nudity (esp as I follow your dev blog), but a few pull-ups on a tree branch where the top lifts up, or a breeze blows a skirt. A little lying on the library floor with a book and a down-blouse. You know. Shufty-shufty! :D
Honestly, a lot of it just sorta happens. Like... I animate all of the scenes and simulate all of the clothing, so sometimes it just... pops out. Like, I had Marla climbing the tree and stuff, and I put her in the skirt outfit specifically to get an upskirt... but it didn't happen. Simulation said 'no bueno, that's not how skirts work'. So I'm like fine, whatever, I'll just do the other outfit and move on. And then bam. She lost her shirt. How the hell, Marla!?

• Love
Reactions: L30 and Zenithtb

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think I'll pass till the next after update this one as it doesn't look like there is that much different from the first version that I played. For Bess she'll be on the 100% ignore list either way as I already know what's going on hell I don't even have any interest in the mother either simply because I know what type of person she really is when no one is looking.

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Honestly, a lot of it just sorta happens. Like... I animate all of the scenes and simulate all of the clothing, so sometimes it just... pops out. Like, I had Marla climbing the tree and stuff, and I put her in the skirt outfit specifically to get an upskirt... but it didn't happen. Simulation said 'no bueno, that's not how skirts work'. So I'm like fine, whatever, I'll just do the other outfit and move on. And then bam. She lost her shirt. How the hell, Marla!?
Magic. It's the only explanation. Magic.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I feel like there's gonna come a point where the grind on this is going to kill us all.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Interesting concept you don't really see these type of models used much in this type of game around here which is a shame. I'm looking forward to seeing where your creativity takes you and how the story unfolds in further updates.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I have a simple fix in place for the next release that just lets you not watch... Since it's not really a theme for the majority of the game, I think that this will suffice until I can get the new gui done.
Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it's not.
since the game has something like NTR... so I think I'm gonna skip this game.

Reactions: pappypop

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it's not.
since the game has something like NTR... so I think I'm gonna skip this game.
There's no romance ability for you in the game, so it's not NTR, it's voyeurism at best. You are 7 in the current build of the game. Kid you would have no concept of jealousy over watching his dad with women.

shanemk

Aug 21, 2017
how dose one get lani night seen ive done the fight get to the night and all i get to do is spy on bess

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
how dose one get lani night seen ive done the fight get to the night and all i get to do is spy on bess
This version may have fucked up scene number one............ I know I fixed a fucked up scene number one in the most recent one, but I thought it was a one time thing. If you fight her again you'll get scene two ..... My apologies.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes