Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i know you have probably been asked this already, and i might have missed it, but im guessing your not using daz for this, cause of your sig. so what are you using to create the characters.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well they are using the cousin babyface it model for the dad and the rest I'm not sure on.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
i know you have probably been asked this already, and i might have missed it, but im guessing your not using daz for this, cause of your sig. so what are you using to create the characters.
Yeah, as mentioned above. I have Daz as an asset repository for props and general character geometry. Sometimes I keep variations on the Daz skins, too, like for eye color or the like. Final smoothing and sculpt, hair, subsurface, bump, rendering, etc are all handled in Maya and Photoshop.

Edit: Maya was chosen because I had access. Blender is certainly a capable alternative.

Reactions: Gabaw

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Yeah, as mentioned above. I have Daz as an asset repository for props and general character geometry. Sometimes I keep variations on the Daz skins, too, like for eye color or the like. Final smoothing and sculpt, hair, subsurface, bump, rendering, etc are all handled in Maya and Photoshop.

Edit: Maya was chosen because I had access. Blender is certainly a capable alternative.
ah thats cool i just started messing with honey select and daz3d last year, and hadnt seen anything like those...great job.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well a cat has 9 lives so I think it should be update number 9 or later. Me I'm interested only in the cat girl and black girl.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
How many updates until I'm balls deep in that fertile cat girl? I want to make some kittens
Honestly, at least a few months. Since I can't advance any character beyond the starting point until all of the early content is finished, I'm focusing on teases and character introductions (this would be the limitations of the semi-roguelike/dating sim system, since the actual game hasn't really even been put in place yet, and I have another entirely not introduced character that still needs to be put in). Since Lani is by far the most popular character right now, it's likely that hers will be the first to be expanded, but I'll have a patron poll to decide general priority.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Honestly, at least a few months. Since I can't advance any character beyond the starting point until all of the early content is finished, I'm focusing on teases and character introductions (this would be the limitations of the semi-roguelike/dating sim system, since the actual game hasn't really even been put in place yet, and I have another entirely not introduced character that still needs to be put in). Since Lani is by far the most popular character right now, it's likely that hers will be the first to be expanded, but I'll have a patron poll to decide general priority.
Awesome, thanks for the honesty :)

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
A lot of potential for a great game here but very little content so far. Looking forwards to the next few updates.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
The palace is having the dungeon renovated;) so it's not yet ready, but I've spent 2 'lives' trying to get the shrine offering.
There only one way to do it right now, but there are going to be other ways later. You'll need to learn light magic from a new book in the library in your house. It'll only show up in the search after you've found the beginner book (this has been changed in the next version to make it happen more often). Over you have light magic, you'll get a better look at the shrine.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On Feb 22nd at 5:58am

Version 0.1.7 got the grand Release

Updated2 days ago
Published26 days ago
Status

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes