• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
aidenboy

I haven't played the latest update as I'm going to wait till there's more to actually do in the game before trying it again but the ones I'm interested in are The cat girl/black girl demon girl the aunt was on the list til the whole hairy ape and wife forcing her to do shit after that I wasn't fucking interested in her anymore and put her on the ignore list so the hairy turd can have her for all I care.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
aidenboy

I haven't played the latest update as I'm going to wait till there's more to actually do in the game before trying it again but the ones I'm interested in are The cat girl/black girl demon girl the aunt was on the list til the whole hairy ape and wife forcing her to do shit after that I wasn't fucking interested in her anymore and put her on the ignore list so the hairy turd can have her for all I care.
On that one with ya lol. Not really into either side of ntr myself...

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Well, they start just after you're born, so maybe any toggles could be around the time you (pointlessly) enter your name?

Many thanks for your replies and consideration...

Edit: And as a player, I'm not sure if skipping some scenes lock off others or prevents the plot from advancing...
Hm, true. I'll add a take a look button for the early years scene. I never think about that one.

You'll never miss anything permanently, simply because you can do it all over again if you choose to in a different life. In this version, nothing can be missed, but in the next version it is possible to miss Lani's tree night scene, as it only happens once per lifetime. There are eventually going to be hidden scenes that require certain actions to unlock, but they aren't in there yet, and they won't be detrimental if you miss them.

I have some new things to think about regarding fetish preference for players, which is great since it just never really occurred to me before.

Reactions: L30 and Zenithtb

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I have some new things to think about regarding fetish preference for players, which is great since it just never really occurred to me before.
I'm not sure how familiar you are with coding, or how difficult it is to do this, but I've seen quite a few offbrand game makers put in a menu with toggles for different fetishes so you can turn them on and off at will. If you can't do that, then maybe just add an extra bit to the choice that tags what's coming up? For example, the Bess nighttime events, put (NTR) next to the word explore. Or maybe different symbols for different fetishes? That way you can mark all the fetishes easily. That might be the easier way.

Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
You'll never miss anything permanently, simply because you can do it all over again if you choose to in a different life
But if I always choose to skip certain scenes, the same thing (or lack thereof) would happen each time around;
For example, say you need to view an NTR scene to continue a plot-line which I would desire the outcome, but I don't know the outcome, so I always skip the NTR scene in each lifetime, I'll never know the outcome.

Does this make sense?

Edit: I.E: I want all the girls, for myself, and I don't want to see the girls with anyone else. Is there a way for me to see all the plot, and get all the girls, without the girls being with someone else, and can I know what I should do as a player (not the coder) to achieve this?

There needs to be some guidance*:
  • Click here to follow this plot-line (WARNING NTR)
  • Click here to follow this plot-line (No NTR)
or something.

Or a toggle early in the game which adjust plot-lines, not needing choices each time. IDK. The former seems more elegant. I just want to not miss plot, nor see 'my' girls getting railed by another dude. And I don't want naked dudes either, TBH :)

*Like a fairy :D

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The Bess nighttime events are not NTR as the MC isn't dating her nor is she his love interest ATM the Bess nighttime events are more in line with a forced slave because if I remember correctly is that they treat her no better then a slave/whore when no one is watching. Wonder what the whole community would think of them if they were to find out?

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
I'm not sure how familiar you are with coding, or how difficult it is to do this, but I've seen quite a few offbrand game makers put in a menu with toggles for different fetishes so you can turn them on and off at will. If you can't do that, then maybe just add an extra bit to the choice that tags what's coming up? For example, the Bess nighttime events, put (NTR) next to the word explore. Or maybe different symbols for different fetishes? That way you can mark all the fetishes easily. That might be the easier way.
It's not difficult, but it presents a problem with how to handle branching dialogue if the player is unaware of potentially important events. (non-canon example: female A is attacked by bandits and molested, but the player chose not to view scenes like this... either the event didn't happen, or the main character is unaware, or the character is aware but didn't witness it. All of those options would change potential dialogue and interactions with said female character.)

But if I always choose to skip certain scenes, the same thing (or lack thereof) would happen each time around;
For example, say you need to view an NTR scene to continue a plot-line which I would desire the outcome, but I don't know the outcome, so I always skip the NTR scene in each lifetime, I'll never know the outcome.

Does this make sense?

Edit: I.E: I want all the girls, for myself, and I don't want to see the girls with anyone else. Is there a way for me to see all the plot, and get all the girls, without the girls being with someone else, and can I know what I should do as a player (not the coder) to achieve this?
Is clear. Bess is the only character that currently has such a (planned) limitation, and it's an information limitation more than anything (ease-dropping solves the problem, just like it does in the real world). Thus, I can always just do what Harry Potter does and invent a magical way to get that same information. Or a diary or something. I'll pencil it in.

Reactions: L30 and Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
It's not difficult, but it presents a problem with how to handle branching dialogue if the player is unaware of potentially important events. (non-canon example: female A is attacked by bandits and molested, but the player chose not to view scenes like this... either the event didn't happen, or the main character is unaware, or the character is aware but didn't witness it. All of those options would change potential dialogue and interactions with said female character.)

Is clear. Bess is the only character that currently has such a (planned) limitation, and it's an information limitation more than anything (ease-dropping solves the problem, just like it does in the real world). Thus, I can always just do what Harry Potter does and invent a magical way to get that same information. Or a diary or something. I'll pencil it in.
Yeah, I know. Like my mother getting pregnant - it's a miracle, as no one else touched her, and I'm 7 years old :p

I think, to not make you more work than needed, whatever has to happen, happens, but maybe glossed over in text (with a blue screen and soothing music :p ), but if it can be explained another way without too much fudging, do that instead.

It's your game, but you must know NTR is divisive (and if the human player (not MC) is interested in the girl, it's NTR, whatever anyone else says :p ). Human players will either want to see a girl they like with someone else, or they won't, and both sides will usually have pretty strong feelings about it.

Edit: Instead of Girl A being shown being pounded by three orcs, explain that she was assaulted, and needs your help, or something. Or 'Your mother became pregnant', not showing your father balls deep in your mother.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Yeah, I know. Like my mother getting pregnant - it's a miracle, as no one else touched her, and I'm 7 years old :p

I think, to not make you more work than needed, whatever has to happen, happens, but maybe glossed over in text (with a blue screen and soothing music :p ), but if it can be explained another way without too much fudging, do that instead.

It's your game, but you must know NTR is divisive (and if the human player (not MC) is interested in the girl, it's NTR, whatever anyone else says :p ). Human players will either want to see a girl they like with someone else, or they won't, and both sides will usually have pretty strong feelings about it.

Edit: Instead of Girl A being shown being pounded by three orcs, explain that she was assaulted, and needs your help, or something. Or 'Your mother became pregnant', not showing your father balls deep in your mother.
I have a simple fix in place for the next release that just lets you not watch... Since it's not really a theme for the majority of the game, I think that this will suffice until I can get the new gui done.

Bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This should be fixed in the new version coming at the beginning of the week (I was dumb, but I think I've gotten better). For now, as long as the game doesn't crash entirely, you can press the ignore button to move forward. Actually, you'll end up with the most difficult to get title currently in the game for free as an apology from the game gods.

Reactions: L30 and -Yaros-

-Yaros-

Jul 10, 2018
This should be fixed in the new version coming at the beginning of the week (I was dumb, but I think I've gotten better). For now, as long as the game doesn't crash entirely, you can press the ignore button to move forward. Actually, you'll end up with the most difficult to get title currently in the game for free as an apology from the game gods.
I had at the first chicken death the title of Jack, i think this bug happen every time you get it again

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
I had at the first chicken death the title of Jack, i think this bug happen every time you get it again
Yeah, basically, the game gets confused because I told it that Jack didn't use a counter, then had it count Jack. Since it calculates titles based on the number of times they've been earned, the uncounted jackofall gets thrown in as a bonus the first time, then when it sees it again, it screws everything up. That's what I get for adding something at the last minute without proper testing.

Just for reference, Jack of all should require having at least 30 points in every base stat at death.

Reactions: L30

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
I mean, free things from the game gods is always cool, but that's really easy to get lol
There's not enough content yet to warrant putting any more difficult titles in yet:p

I recently added all of the chicken-based titles into the test version (there are only four levels of it in this version, but the intention is to have ten), and the boosts start to get ridiculous given the limited uses for the intelligence modifier right now.

Reactions: L30 and Shewing69

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Ok, since I finally have a new Patreon version, I've put up the next public one. Unfortunately, this one does not have any of the content discussed recently (since it was already published at the time). That said, all of the changes have been implemented in one shape or another in the most recent private release. That should come to you guys in a few weeks, assuming no one decides to upload it before me (which doesn't bother me per se... but you know, I won't be the one doing it).

Known issues with this release:
- Sometimes characters are naked in the mirror screen.
- Sometimes the game gets confused when it calculates titles (hit 'ignore' and you should be fine to advance despite the error).
- I think clicking on the titles will actually crash this version... if so, just roll back and don't click on them.

And just so I don't look lazy, here's why it took two weeks between releases instead of one.

Patreon Version Change Log (v0.1.7):
- Professions have been added as additional options for morning activities (along with appropriate story scenes).
- Two new locations for profession-related events (Temple and Adventurer's Guild).
- Bess has a new night scene (story-related).
- Bess sprite has been upgraded and new clothing has been added.
- Lani sparring event has been completed. (CG for both win and lose scenarios)
- Hitting the chicken now includes the appropriate action image.
- Finding a book in the library now means that you will always find it in the future.
- You can no longer find the Adventure Logbook over and over again.
- Option added to avoid viewing sexual content between people who are not the player.
- Being killed by chickens now earns additional levels of chicken phobia titles.
- Mirror screen now shows additional information.
- Clicking on a stat will no longer murder the game.
- Earning Jack of All will no longer murder the game.

Reactions: L30
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes