"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hey Night Mirror

thanks for adding my compressed version to the op! (y)

I found some spelling/typing errors in day 2. I attach "day_0002.rpy". I put my corrections in [] and wrote my username at the end of the line. Hope it helps. If I find errors in the other days I can send them too if you want.

Reactions: Night Mirror

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Im getting a bug where most of the scenes that include animation are in black, how can i fix it?
Are you using the latest version r1.5? And are you using the original or the compressed version?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I was reading the FAQ and damn
>how hard can it possibly be to port it over? 6 months later and I'm finally posted version 1.
>I actually never intended to share it, but then I figured, eh, why not? So here it is...

6 MONTHS? That is a hell of a pet project, bless your soul. I was about to hassle the thread with pointless questions like "when it comes 2.0?" "what scenes from the original game are missing?". But I don't care.

I don't even care if you continue to update it, what is here is already golden. I just hope you don't get in trouble with the original creator, from what I read, this came from the heart with no second interests.
My goal is to have r2.0 within a week of the Unity release, it might be faster, it might be slower, but that's the goal. It all depends on how many new scenes, how long, and if I can get the art directly or have to be more roundabout with it.

This game includes all major scenes (that I could find and access) from the original. The only thing I can remember knowing about but not adding is some flavor text from Rick talking about how the tip doesn't count. I could never find a natural spot to include it, but there is no sex in that scene.

As to getting in trouble from Ferdafs, I'm not really worried. 1: this is a pirate site, and the unity game is already here. 2: this game isn't designed to take the other's market share (I won't accept any money for it), and when people have asked, I point them to give to Ferdafs instead, since that is the only place new content will come from. And 3, I'm not trying to pass this all off as my own, I've done as much as I can to be as clear on that as possible. Ferdafs made the game, drew 99% of the art and wrote 90% of the dialogue. I just put it in a more appropriate engine. Really, this game is more like free advertising, so, I hope the dev see it that way too.

Hey Night Mirror

thanks for adding my compressed version to the op! (y)

I found some spelling/typing errors in day 2. I attach "day_0002.rpy". I put my corrections in [] and wrote my username at the end of the line. Hope it helps. If I find errors in the other days I can send them too if you want.
Awesome! Thank you! I did indeed make a major corrections pass, but this game is HUGE and finding all the typos in it is gonna take a long time (if ever). Any help anyone can give me is very much appreciated!

Edit:
Alright, changes added.

The only one I think I'm going to leave is "I-I'm gonna go shower!" The reason for omitting "take/have" and why it has "gonna" is that the line is meant to be played like Morty is hurrying away and shorting the text makes it feel more urgent. "go shower" can also be used sort of like slang to indicate that you feel unclean, or in Morty's case that the shower is a cover for something else.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Awesome! Thank you! I did indeed make a major corrections pass, but this game is HUGE and finding all the typos in it is gonna take a long time (if ever). Any help anyone can give me is very much appreciated!

Edit:
Alright, changes added.

The only one I think I'm going to leave is "I-I'm gonna go shower!" The reason for omitting "take/have" and why it has "gonna" is that the line is meant to be played like Morty is hurrying away and shorting the text makes it feel more urgent. "go shower" can also be used sort of like slang to indicate that you feel unclean, or in Morty's case that the shower is a cover for something else.
You're welcome! Glad I could help!

I didn't/don't have any problem with the "gonna" at all as it is matching to the game/scene. The whole sentence sounded kinda weird to me but I'm no native English speaker and thx to your explanation I agree with you that you should leave this one.

nomad bug

Mar 20, 2019
Holy shit this game is amazing, even better then the original one! Hope to see more pregnancy content in the future, especially with family :3

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hellos kokke1212

Have you been able to see any videos throughout the game, or are they all black screens for you? The video elements for this scene should start at the line: "You sit down on her bed and your sister kneels down in front of you." Is the screen black starting from there?

My first guess is it that it might be a codec issue if you haven't seen any videos (renpy "animations" don't count). This game uses .wemb files and you'll need to have the proper codec installed to play them.

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hi, thank's so much for this mod, 10x better then the original.
The game talk about "3.9b" but i see "v2.7f" on the original game... someone can explain me please ? All content is done on Ren'Py mod ?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
where is the pregnancy o_O
This question has been asked and answered multiple times. You can search the thread, or look under the dev notes-> Genre Details, in the original post.

Hi, thank's so much for this mod, 10x better then the original.
The game talk about "3.9b" but i see "v2.7f" on the original game... someone can explain me please ? All content is done on Ren'Py mod ?
The current Unity game is "3mb" Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v3mb] [Ferdafs]. This remake has all content up to the previous build, which was "3b" ("b" for beta I assume). The "mb" version just has extra replay buttons, no new content. The ".9" is a typo on my part mushing 2.9 and 3 together in my brain.

So yes, this remake has all current content available, plus some extra, both some I've made and some scenes that can't be accessed in the original game.

Reactions: soulninja

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
Actually, this is quite a good game.
What bothers me (personally) a bit now:
It is very text-heavy. The constant text clicking is really annoying in the long run.
Then:
There are some scenes with tentacles and lesbians. There should be a bit more of that.
Morticia's breasts are a bit big (for her age), aren't they?
What I write here is only meant as a suggestion:
A little more lesbians, tentacles and/or loli would be nice.
Also a little more content and a little less text-clicking would be quite good.
I know it's a lot of work to make a game like this. So I stress again: It is NOT meant to be a negative review! Just meant as a suggestion/idea.
Otherwise: Very good game. Keep it up. Hope there will be more updates.

Translated with (free version)

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Thank you so much for this port and your hard work. I didn't know of the original so I would have never been exposed to this excellent game. It has so many fetishes and super rare ones like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I'm surprisingly invested in the romance. At this point I just want Morty to have a happy ending lmao. I look forward to future updates, keep it up!

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes