Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
But it doesn't really make sense. You can specify at the beginning how old Morty should be.
But it doesn't really matter what you say. He still looks like a 12-year-old.
I hope that in the next update there will be more content: e.g. more loli, more lesbians or tentacles (the one scene in the school with the tentacle thing).
Should now really NOT be a negative criticism. Just as a suggestion.
Still, it's a good game.

Translated with (free version)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thank you so much for this port and your hard work. I didn't know of the original so I would have never been exposed to this excellent game. It has so many fetishes and super rare ones like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I'm surprisingly invested in the romance. At this point I just want Morty to have a happy ending lmao. I look forward to future updates, keep it up!
I'm glad you enjoyed it! This a big reason I remade it as a renpy game. Despite its many flaws there is a good story (and art) in the Unity version, sadly the hoops required to get to that content is a big problem for a lot of people.

And I really hope Morty gets a happy ending... I mean, if he doesn't I can always make one :p Although, I do hope that conclusion is still a ways off.

But it doesn't really make sense. You can specify at the beginning how old Morty should be.
But it doesn't really matter what you say. He still looks like a 12-year-old.
I hope that in the next update there will be more content: e.g. more loli, more lesbians or tentacles (the one scene in the school with the tentacle thing).
Should now really NOT be a negative criticism. Just as a suggestion.
Still, it's a good game.

Translated with (free version)
I'm not sure you read the original details of this game. This is a renpy remake of [Unity]Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v3mb] [Ferdafs]. That means that new art/story content will come from and (mostly) match the content from the Unity engine game. If you would like to see the specific content, please support Ferdafs and you can ask them for it on their partreon.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
The thing that bothers me the most is , when i try to read the messages on the phone , white letters on bright back ground , who thought that would be a great idea ? i cant reed it .

Reactions: Plebrock

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The thing that bothers me the most is , when i try to read the messages on the phone , white letters on bright back ground , who thought that would be a great idea ? i cant reed it .
Are you not getting colored boxes behind the text during the phone segments? Or is there one color in particular that shows up poorly for you?

Edit:
If it's all phone messages you're having an issue with, I'll consider making the message text black in r2.0 (after new unity content comes out). You're the first person to bring this up as an issue, so I didn't realize it was an issue...

In the short term, if it is really bugging you, and you can't wait for the next update, attached is a patched file with black text instead. Simply drop and overwrite the file in: "/game/scripts/" and your messaging text will all be black.

The only change is line 165 changing color from "#fff" to "#000"

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Are you not getting colored boxes behind the text during the phone segments? Or is there one color in particular that shows up poorly for you?

Edit:
If it's all phone messages you're having an issue with, I'll consider making the message text black in r2.0 (after new unity content comes out). You're the first person to bring this up as an issue, so I didn't realize it was an issue...

In the short term, if it is really bugging you, and you can't wait for the next update, attached is a patched file with black text instead. Simply drop and overwrite the file in: "/game/scripts/" and your messaging text will all be black.

The only change is line 165 changing color from "#fff" to "#000"

example : bright box and bright letters

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Reactions: Night Mirror

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
I'm quite enjoying this game (tried the Unity version, can't be bothered with the grind).

Admittedly, the incest stuff is doing nothing for me. I'm a lot more invested in the Tricia/Jessica content.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I'm quite enjoying this game (tried the Unity version, can't be bothered with the grind).

Admittedly, the incest stuff is doing nothing for me. I'm a lot more invested in the Tricia/Jessica content.
Same here. Tricia and Jessica are the reason I'm playing the game. A bad girl and a ginger... They definitely make the game worth playing.

MrLazyTann

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
The basic game is pretty good but the whole thing about beth not being Morty's "real" mother is really annoying, you made the perfect choices for me. And it's so much more smooth to play (y) (y)

Reactions: Night Mirror

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
Same here. Tricia and Jessica are the reason I'm playing the game. A bad girl and a ginger... They definitely make the game worth playing.
Fear of Morty Foster Home aside, I don't understand why Morty even give a shit about going back to C137 at this point. Ignoring everything else, He's gotten more action with Jessica in the new dimension than possibly every other Morty in the multiverse except maybe Nazi Morty.

The basic game is pretty good but the whole thing about beth not being Morty's "real" mother is really annoying, you made the perfect choices for me.
Isn't his "real" mom still out fighting Cronenberg monsters or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Gonna be honest. I don't understand why Morty even give a shit about going back to C137 at this point. Ignoring everything else, He's gotten more action with Jessica in the new dimension than possibly every other Morty in the multiverse except maybe Nazi Morty.
It's not clear that the Morty we're following is C137, as it's never stated in either game.

As to Morty's attitude about going home, that's more complicated. Remember that this version is a remake of the Unity game, a game that is still in progress, and that I have no input on or future knowledge about. I can make small deviations, minor dialogue changes, add on to some scenes, things like that, but since I don't know where the story is going to go, I need to be more mindful of radical plot alterations.

For example, making Morticia be more like a twin sister, that's just a name change. It's minor enough that I was able to make it a selectable option. Or letting the player define Morty's age, again, fun extra with no real story impact.

I've also made some medium changes, like how in the Unity game, Morty thinks of his mom as "Beth" and not his real mom. Where as in the renpy version, he just calls her mom. This does have some story impact, but I feel like it's something I can work around if it's a problem in future content.

But having Morty stop trying to get home, well... that's the main plot. Having him stop trying to get home might have a major conflict with future content. Besides, getting home, or giving up and staying, that's the resolution to the main story, it's the end of the game.

All that being said, I agree, if I was in Morty's shoes, I'd want to stay in this new universe too. And, as I have said in a previous post, when the Unity game does reach it's conclusion (hopefully in the distant future), I do plan to give the player and option to stay if it isn't an option in the Unity version.

jamesmon

Feb 22, 2021
Getting a "Decryption error" when downloading from MEGA. According to MEGA, that is caused by the file having been altered since it was originally encrypted. Potential sign that a MEGA storage node is compromised. Anyone else seeing this issue? Shame, I really wanted to see this one.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Getting a "Decryption error" when downloading from MEGA. According to MEGA, that is caused by the file having been altered since it was originally encrypted. Potential sign that a MEGA storage node is compromised. Anyone else seeing this issue? Shame, I really wanted to see this one.
I just tested the PC/Linx DL and it still works fine, these files are not encrypted or password protected.

Which version are you trying to DL from MEGA?

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes