mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I tried to include as much from the original as I could. While it isn't 1-to-1 (this is a remake, not a port), I'm pretty sure I got most major sequences from the Unity game. That being said, I did also change a lot of things (especially early on). Mostly it's dialogue that's different. The two biggest changes are that 1) Morty uses family names a lot more, in the unity version he almost always calls his mom Beth. Also he never thinks of Morticia as his sister, while its an option to do so in this game. 2) I also tried to have Morty be more into having sex with family, while in the unity version he is always very resistant or degusted by it and it's only because of "points" that he ever does.

Right, I think you're asking how I got the art and animation from the Unity version? I used AssetStuido to unpack all the Texture2D files (then sorted out the new images from the 7000+ files). Animation in the unity game are done via an API called Live2D so they are just texture files on export, not animations. To get the animations, I'm just doing a screen record (windows key + G in windows 10) and looping them as webm files.

The unity game is a bit of a mess from what I can see, most likely why it has so many issues. It's not the worst I've ever seen but it could do with some clean up for sure. That being said, I usually just set it to Texture2D and extract everything, then let the sorting fun for images begin!

This is not a port, it is a remake. The sandbox (which doesn't work that well in the original) has been removed in the renpy version. You can think of this game more like a very fancy image gallery with some viewing options.

Ok your version sounds much much better! Stay the course! Screw the unity one and I will stick with yours! Banging Summer is the best and without fucking with the fam game would lose huge part of the hardcore fun. Thanks again man and great work! (y)

Reactions: Portgas6620

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror
Are you add my GUI mod? lol

I wanna say, Dude you doing great work! If i only have free money i get it all to you :)
I think I'm okay with how the UI is for the moment. I have made some little tweaks to it for android, and some clean up of my own, as well as and some other changes people have asked for (different colored message text).

As to payment (I know you're not actually trying to pay me, so this is just an in-general thing I repeat when anyone asks), as I've said before, I would rather anyone who does want to donate give it to Ferdafs instead, as that is where the content is going to come from.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DrWho8248

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
Looks like this version is missing the bathroom anal/buttplug scene with Tricia.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Don't fret too much over it. I know not every posts gets read and it's easy to miss the obvious sometimes. People asking for the update are just eager to play the game, which is a good thing imo.

It does take time to make and not everyone is aware of what's involved or how long those steps take. I can't exactly just push a button and have everything done, as cool as that would be. I get the Unity content when everyone else does (from this very site in fact), and it is a very involved process to bring that content over into renpy (which is probably why you don't see that many ports of unity games). I can automate parts of it to make the process faster (like using a script to get the dialogue as opposed to typing it all out by hand), but the final assembly is line-by-line authoring, and that just takes a lot of time.

For example, I spent just over 9 hours today working on Scene 2 (and I'm still working on it right now in fact), about 500ish lines of dialogue and 200ish images. Tomorrow I'm gonna start in on Scene 3, which is like 500 images and 1300ish lines of dialogue. I think it will take 2 days to complete.

Posting goal is still Wednesday or Thursday of this next week.
I have a question that I would like for you to answer.
1. Is your 1.5 version the equivalent content of the originals current 3.1 version?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I have a question that I would like for you to answer.
1. Is your 1.5 version the equivalent content of the originals current 3.1 version?
r1.x is content up to Unity version 3b. r2.0 will be content up to 3.1f. In the post you quoted I said I'm still working on it, and plan to upload either Wednesday or Thursday of this week. The numbers after the ".", so .5 in this case, are bug fixes, the OP states that too.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
r1.x is content up to Unity version 3b. r2.0 will be content up to 3.1f. In the post you quoted I said I'm still working on it, and plan to upload either Wednesday or Thursday of this week. The numbers after the ".", so .5 in this case, are bug fixes, the OP states that too.
I see. I have another question.
Do you know someone who's making a Star vs. The Forces of Evil Hentai game?

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Hey Night Mirror if you're open to suggestions, would it be possible to add in some background music in a later update? Even some generic elevator music would be cool.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Hey,

Can you add an option to the Morticia and Morty's Mr Meesex scene where only Morty will fuck Morticia? I think the harem would be better if the girls were just fucking with Morty.

Edit: Btw thanks for new update.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey,

Can you add an option to the Morticia and Morty's Mr Meesex scene where only Morty will fuck Morticia? I think a harem would be better if the girls were just with Morty.
Short answer is most likely not. Most of what I'm adding is extended scenes endings, not alternate scenes. Without the Meesex, I'm not even sure there is an alternate scene to be had there (non-animated sex in the garage? Maybe?). Remember this is not a branching game, there are no routes.

It is a scene I'm aware that a number of players don't like, and it is tagged in my list of scenes to review/modify. But, taking a quick look, it is 190 images and 5 videos. 40 images and 0 videos have no Meesex in them, so, its unlikely to be adaptable.

Currently, skip will let you avoid the content. I'm fairly sure, that there are no other references to it afterwards, so it is more or less avoided by skipping.

Edit:
Shorter answer is fuck yeah I can and an alternate path for Mr. Meesex and Loco Morty's is coming in r3.0!

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Short answer is most likely not. Most of what I'm adding is extended scenes endings, not alternate scenes. Without the Meesex, I'm not even sure there is an alternate scene to be had there (non-animated sex in the garage? Maybe?). Remember this is not a branching game, there are no routes.

It is a scene I'm aware that a number of players don't like, and it is tagged in my list of scenes to review/modify. But, taking a quick look, it is 190 images and 5 videos. 40 images and 0 videos have no Meesex in them, so, its unlikely to be adaptable.

Currently, skip will let you avoid the content. I'm fairly sure, that there are no other references to it afterwards, so it is more or less avoided by skipping.
Okay. Thanks. But I'm afraid the original game is trying to turn Moticia into a gangbang fuck toy. Hopefully in the future skip buttons will be enough to prevent that.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes