Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
Short answer is most likely not. Most of what I'm adding is extended scenes endings, not alternate scenes. Without the Meesex, I'm not even sure there is an alternate scene to be had there (non-animated sex in the garage? Maybe?). Remember this is not a branching game, there are no routes.

It is a scene I'm aware that a number of players don't like, and it is tagged in my list of scenes to review/modify. But, taking a quick look, it is 190 images and 5 videos. 40 images and 0 videos have no Meesex in them, so, its unlikely to be adaptable.

Currently, skip will let you avoid the content. I'm fairly sure, that there are no other references to it afterwards, so it is more or less avoided by skipping.
:unsure:
Okay. Thanks. But I'm afraid the original game is trying to turn Moticia into a gangbang fuck toy. Hopefully in the future skip buttons will be enough to prevent that.
I think you are right Kane.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay. Thanks. But I'm afraid the original game is trying to turn Moticia into a gangbang fuck toy. Hopefully in the future skip buttons will be enough to prevent that.
That was not a good sign, just hope Ferdafs giving players more option in his main game in the future... or Night Mirror would have need to taking action and alter the story a little bit when it's going too far
Beside that could you upload a few more download links from other platform like workupload, uploadheaven or mediafire please? Pixeldrain was very slow while anonfiles trigger my Window defender

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
That was not a good sign, just hope Ferdafs giving players more option in his main game in the future... or Night Mirror would have need to taking action and alter the story a little bit when it's going too far
Beside that could you upload a few more download links from other platform like workupload, uploadheaven or mediafire please? Pixeldrain was very slow while anonfiles trigger my Window defender
YOU'RE, GOD, DAMN, RIGHT.gif

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yeah, I sort of get that sense too, since she is the only character that has scenes in gang situations (meesex and loco mortys). It's not my thing either, but again, I am working under some limitations with content, there is only so much I can change without new art. Best I can do at the moment is give skip options. Again, this not a branching game, more like a fancy gallery.

Uploadhaven is closed to new users. Mediafire has issues letting me login. I'll give workupload a try. I wish I had access to nopy, but also closed to new users...

Edit:
Alright! An amazing mod has uploaded to Nopy and Workupload for me! (I was in the process of uploading to workupload but it wasn't fast)

Last edited:
Reactions: thevoid089

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Yeah, I sort of get that sense too, since she is the only character that has scenes in gang situations (meesex and loco mortys). It's not my thing either, but again, I am working under some limitations with content, there is only so much I can change without new art. Best I can do at the moment is give skip options. Again, this not a branching game, more like a fancy gallery.
In that case, in the future if Morticia ask for more gangbang Morty should say "No." and convice her. I think you can do this. You just need add a option and some dialogues.

Edit: Or you can add an option at the end of the current scene. And on that option Morty tells Morticia never to do this again.

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
Is there any way to download just the patch or do I need to redownload it completely? Not really a problem but it's nice to have the option.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is there any way to download just the patch or do I need to redownload it completely? Not really a problem but it's nice to have the option.
Sorry, no patch for r2.0, just the full file this time. In future though, changes should touch less files and I'll hopefully be able to do update patches.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
In that case, in the future if Morticia ask for more gangbang Morty should say "No." and convice her. I think you can do this. You just need add a option and some dialogues.

Edit: Or you can add an option at the end of the current scene. And on that option Morty tells Morticia never to do this again.
That already exists? It is the skip button. Pretty much every scene has it.

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
Sorry, no patch for r2.0, just the full file this time. In future though, changes should touch less files and I'll hopefully be able to do update patches.
Like I said, not a problem. Ty for the quick reply. If you don't mind, in terms of hours playtime how much content is there added for 2.0?

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
That already exists? It is the skip button. Pretty much every scene has it.
Yeah, but skip said that when I chose the option, the game assumed that this scene have happened. I'm talking more about a gangbang on/off button. Just like the on/off pill button.

Edit: If you choose gangbang off, game must authomatically skip gangbang scenes.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Like I said, not a problem. Ty for the quick reply. If you don't mind, in terms of hours playtime how much content is there added for 2.0?
That is an excellent question... It took me around 3hrs to full QC it, but I did stop to make changes and fixes. So, depending on how fast you read, 2 hours is my guess?

Yeah, but skip said that when I chose the option, the game assumed that this scene have happened. I'm talking more about a gangbang on/off button. Just like the on/off pill button.
I'll give it some more thought. But as it currently stands, none of the gang bang scenes are referenced outside of their scene (at least that I can remember). Skip is effectively it didn't happen. The skip text is just a generic reminder that the game isn't a branching story with routes.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I'll give it some more thought. But as it currently stands, none of the gang bang scenes are referenced outside of their scene (at least that I can remember). Skip is effectively it didn't happen. The skip text is just a generic reminder that the game isn't a branching story with routes.
If the original game references this scene in future updates, can you remove the references for those who choose to jump to this scene?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ok thanks. Btw I really like Do Over thing. That's another reason for me to think that this game is more beautiful than the original version.
Yeah! This is 1 of a reason why I love this remake, you can choose different choice to see the outcome much easier compare to the Unity version. Not just that but the ability to save whenever you wanted and no sandbox make it a superior game too

Reactions: Night Mirror

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Can someone pls answer me why this version has pregnancy and the other don't? how is it in the game(ending or part of game)?

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes