Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
What??? I downloaded this yesterday and you are updating it a whole .5.
I guess I'll update and get back too it.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So does this game have Pregnancy?
Does it have mind control?
Check the OP under Genre details.

What??? I downloaded this yesterday and you are updating it a whole .5.
I guess I'll update and get back too it.
Versioning for this is a bit different than what most other games use. All new content will be the number in front of the dot, bug fixes will be the number after. If no bug fixes, then next version with be r3.0 when the next Unity game update comes out.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i gotta ask, what was wrong with the original that this had to be made? i only played the original once, thought it was pretty meh, but it was early in development.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I didn't realize the early game had so many options I'd missed in the unity version.
If you are talking about alternate scene choices (like cum in/out) those are not in the unity version, they are extra extended scenes I've added. The only choices in the unity game are for Tricia's pissing and teacher NTR scenes.

Reactions: Throwaway7777

Nothing2Do

Oct 16, 2020
Can i ask why ren'py is preffered compared to unity? The unity version also has an android port so why ren'py over unity?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can i ask why ren'py is preffered compared to unity? The unity version also has an android port so why ren'py over unity?
It was much easier to play in my opinion, not just that but even the system seem to run better for people that got an average computer like me: Even with sandbox type of games the Ren py one always run more smooth and least lagging compare to Unity, I think the original game use Unity because Ferdafs want to referencing Unity in Rick and Morty show

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes