dp-lo

Mar 14, 2020
This concept has been pitched to me several times and there are a few big issues with it. First I'm not really a big fan of the "it was all just a dream" trop. I don't feel that sort of story leads to a very good player experience. Having major progression with a character only for it to instantly be taken away and say it didn't happen isn't a great feeling in general. If it doesn't have a story impact, why do it? Especially when we are talking about something like pregnancy which is a long term consequence.
If you don't want it to be an in game dream how about a "Morty's Masturbation Material" in the Mind Blowers section? And it could stay separate or you could work parts into the story in the future. Edit: "And you could even have just pictures or even animations when ready."

Not trying to push anything. I was just reading the forum and was trying to offer a suggestion.

Keep up the great work. This is one of the games that I have read every line of text enjoying the story. And reread multiple parts "enjoying the story".

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
If you don't want it to be an in game dream how about a "Morty's Masturbation Material" in the Mind Blowers section? And it could stay separate or you could work parts into the story in the future. Edit: "And you could even have just pictures or even animations when ready."
Making scenes just for Mindblowers isn't something I plan to do.

Again, art is not where my skills are. New scenes from me are a very rare thing. Animations from me are pretty much a no, unless you could 2-3 frame dissolves as animations.

imthescott

Aug 3, 2017
This game is awesome, but I have tried to playthrough on (2 PC's and an android tablet) and the scene at the Halloween party with Tricia, the game always stops working.

Anyone have a save from this point for windows and it still works after that scene?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This game is awesome, but I have tried to playthrough on (2 PC's and an android tablet) and the scene at the Halloween party with Tricia, the game always stops working.

Anyone have a save from this point for windows and it still works after that scene?
Elaborate what the issue is? Do you have an error message?

If you want to continue past it, use the Scene Selector (w key, or the last option on the quick menu) and you can select the next scene.

imthescott

Aug 3, 2017
No error. It's been a long time since I tried. I will try this and get back to you. It just won't go any further and you have to force close.

imthescott

Aug 3, 2017
Now that you mention it, no lol. Did they ever fix the unity game? It's been a long time since I have been on here.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Fixed some bugs, introduced quite a few new ones ;)

Coming from the Renpy version, it's a pain to play the Unity version.

For one thing, you can't get out of a route once started - and new routes has been massive...

NM has set us free in that regard, saved us a lot of time and frustration :)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.7 Status Report Part 2

It's been a hot minute since I put up a progress report. The last one I did was WAY back in October. I was hoping we would have new Unity content by now, but as always, no update from Ferdafs on when anything is coming or where it is at, or what we are getting... So that just sort of puts me in limbo (somewhere I'm about as happy to be as you guys are).

Again, my plans remain unchanged. Once the Unity version does drop (whenever that is), I'll get to work on it and hopefully have it turned around relatively quickly.

In the mean time, here is some of the stuff I've been working on. Again, it isn't much so don't get too hyped. Mostly it is just small improvements (I can't bring myself to draw more blinks). I've added a handful of small things that have bugged me that will be in the patch notes (if I remember), but that I don't think are big enough to revisit scenes for.

One of those things is this snazzy new uniform for Rick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a couple scenes where you encounter "Official" type Ricks and I always found it weird they were just normally dressed.

I've also added in Gewn's ball mode to day 20 along with making the hole in Morty's door a bit more consistent throughout the rest of the day (also, a peek at a new background)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyond that, there isn't much new to report that wasn't in my last progress report. No new big surprise scenes or anything, just chipping away at stuff and losing my mind while I wait for Unity content to drop...

Anyhow... stay awesome!

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Night Mirror

I was going to revise the text of the translation again , and I saw that some $ text_string = , have the code for the names of the characters , which could disturb the translation , an example and on the 20+ where I am working now

Code:
       $ text_string = "M-*URRP*-orty"
       $ text_string = "your " + mcs.morty.display_age + "brother's"
       $ text_string = "your " + mcs.sum.display_age + "sister"
       $ text_string = "my " + mcs.morty.display_age + "son"
       $ text_string = mcs.sum.name + " play with herself."
       $ text_string = "Mor-"
       $ text_string = "might have just gotten " + mcs.beth.n.our + mcs.beth.n.mom + mcs.beth.n.beth + " pregnant"
       $ text_string = "had sex with " + mcs.beth.n.our + mcs.beth.n.mom + mcs.beth.n.beth + " again"
PS: I had paused the revision to do other translations

Last edited:

Puddihaha

Sep 9, 2022
Just an idea: how about Summer getting fucked by an alien of some sorts? In general main characters having sex with creatures from different dimensions?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I wonder if we will be able to meet Alex ? (the girl that Morticia talks about)

Besides game needs goth girl XD (not heavy goth , light version . Something like just for example Lucy from Loud House)

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes