WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
Oh, and welcome to page 69 everyone ... :sneaky:
nice.

Night Mirror I finished a prototype for Ball Fondlers before the new update. The update is still coming soon though (maybe...) so I don't know if you'll have time to put it in. You don't want to rush me so I don't want to rush you. Sorry for any mistakes I made in it.
: P

The prototype only has one round, meaning you can't see both positions in a single playthrough. Just wanted to say that I plan to have this scene have an optional second round so players can experience both positions during the scene, but I don't think I can write that before Ferdafs next update. Anyways, THIS SCENE IS STILL FAR FROM DOOOOONE!!!!!!!!! I hope people still find the prototype to be decent though.

Prevs:
Screenshot (213).jpg Screenshot (214).jpg
Screenshot (215).jpg
Screenshot (216).jpg Screenshot (217).jpg
Screenshot (222).jpg Screenshot (223).jpg Screenshot (224).jpg Screenshot (225).jpg

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
nice.

Night Mirror I finished a prototype for Ball Fondlers before the new update. The update is still coming soon though (maybe...) so I don't know if you'll have time to put it in. You don't want to rush me so I don't want to rush you. Sorry for any mistakes I made in it.
: P

Morticia Ball Fondlers Prototype 1
The prototype only has one round, meaning you can't see both positions in a single playthrough. Just wanted to say that I plan to have this scene have an optional second round so players can experience both positions during the scene, but I don't think I can write that before Ferdafs next update. Anyways, THIS SCENE IS STILL FAR FROM DOOOOONE!!!!!!!!! I hope people still find the prototype to be decent though.

Prevs:
View attachment 1529343 View attachment 1529344
View attachment 1529348
View attachment 1529349 View attachment 1529351
View attachment 1529352 View attachment 1529353 View attachment 1529354 View attachment 1529355
Wow! I was not expecting this! I thought I'd be waiting until Feb to see it! Downloaded, and reviewing, I should easily be able to get it in today. Will update this reply once I've had time to take a look at it. Thanks again for all your hard work on this!

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Since Night Mirror said he doesn't care much about sticking to the original storyline (aside from not making much of a any new art), is there any chance there might be a possibility to add a line of dialogue that would imply or confirm that one of the girls, Summer in particilar, is pregnant with Morty's baby?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Since Night Mirror said he doesn't care much about sticking to the original storyline (aside from not making much of a any new art), is there any chance there might be a possibility to add a line of dialogue that would imply or confirm that one of the girls, Summer in particilar, is pregnant with Morty's baby?
"Its the Giant Floating Incest baby!!!!"

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So, you most likely won't like the answer I have. I do intend to put these lines into the game (and even have the girls be visibly pregnant at some point), but... not until the original game does it (or we reach the conclusion). At that point, these lines might even get added into past scenes (yes, I know that sucks (yay, early access!)). But, why? Why not just shove it in? (that's what she said).

The reason is actually very simple, I don't know the future plot. I'm adapting a story that I don't know anymore about where it's headed than any other player. I am still using the main storyline, even if I have made changes/alterations/additions to it, I've tried my best to keep story conflicts to a minimum, so as not to make new scenes incompatible.

Unfortunately, that means any change that could have a major story impact, I have to carefully consider if I want to include it, and if the risk is worth it. Most of the stuff I have changed is early on, because I knew the future scenes (I've only been working on this Remake for a year, so it had a lot of established content) and could work with/around any problems. But I can't do that for scenes that aren't released yet.

So, sorry, at least for the foreseeable future, it is still just going to be girls worrying about getting pregnant. As much as I would really like it to be otherwise.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Fair enough and good. I feel satisfied that you plan to include that at some point, no matter how far in the future that point is.

For another thing, with infinite money card and his superior cock and skills, Morty is 100% superior man to Jerry, so, would it be fun for Beth to acknowledge (as in just text) and think about leaving Jerry to have her romantic and sexual relationship be solely with Morty?

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
For another thing, with infinite money card and his superior cock and skills, Morty is 100% superior man to Jerry, so, would it be fun for Beth to acknowledge (as in just text) and think about leaving Jerry to have her romantic and sexual relationship be solely with Morty?
Well, we still have to ween both Beth and Wild Summer off of Jerry. That being said, it does feel that at least from the last update, the opportunity for Beth to start thinking (if not saying it out loud) that she doesn't need Jerry isn't too far off. Again, it will be a wait and see where the story by Ferdafs goes.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
My thoughts and a request ...

Beth is still making excuses, but in her heart she knows that she is Morty's bitch. "Rewarding" him for doing chores, and using her body as a "rebound tool" is just her way of rationalising her lust, but soon she will just straight out admit that she wants to be Morty's main woman, but also willing to share him too. I think rather than Jerry being totally kicked to the kerb, he will become the gimp/plaything, for anyone that wants to use him, which is what he really wants.

As for the pregnancy stuff, it's not for me. I don't mind it being there for other people, but I hope there will be an option to totally avoid it, as I find it a turn-off.

I can't wait to see what Ferdaf has in-store for the soon-to-be released update. Hopefully it's worth the wait.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
We are creeping towards the next patch (hopefully the Unity version goes out today, but, uh, I'm not holding my breath...) and I'm still plugging away on cramming stuff into the renpy game! I thought I would share something I just wasted... er, spent, the last 4hrs of my life on:
choice_menu.png

It's actually a couple things, not just one so let me break them down!

First up, something I've already shared some of before, and that is the new menu position! Although, now, it's positions! There are three locations to pick from, middle (the way it is currently), bottom (the new default location), and Side (off to the left). On a new game, if you don't engage full auto menu, you'll have the choice to select a position.

OR
new_options.jpg
Set it's location from the preferences menu! Which is the next change. Dialogue box and Choice Menu now have an opacity slider! Letting you dial in on that sweet spot of ui crap on screen. If you previously hid/showed the dialogue window, loading up an old save will put you at 0/100 opacity based on your previous value (choice menu will default to 100)!

Lastly, you might have spotted the little numbers next to choices. On by default (but again, toggleable from the preferences menu) this will let you use the 1-9 keys to make selections from choice menus (if you aren't using full AutoMenu), so now you don't even have to click! Playing one handed has never been easier! Well, I mean, I guess AutoMenu is easier... but, you know what I mean...

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Beth is still making excuses, but in her heart she knows that she is Morty's bitch. "Rewarding" him for doing chores, and using her body as a "rebound tool" is just her way of rationalising her lust, but soon she will just straight out admit that she wants to be Morty's main woman, but also willing to share him too. I think rather than Jerry being totally kicked to the kerb, he will become the gimp/plaything, for anyone that wants to use him, which is what he really wants.
As always (I'm sure no one is tired of hearing me say it), a lot of what is going to happen with Jerry will be up to what Ferdafs does with him. But I'll keep that option in mind.

As for the pregnancy stuff, it's not for me. I don't mind it being there for other people, but I hope there will be an option to totally avoid it, as I find it a turn-off.
Well, that is the plan (why I put in the birth control option in the first place, for players where that isn't their thing), but it comes with a big asterisk, and that's how much of a role pregnancy plays in the main story (I assume a big one? (perhaps even a giant one :sneaky:)). If Ferdafs goes all out with preg bellies everywhere, it might be nearly impossible for me to make a no-preg path (although I'll do my best, it just might take time, especially with animations). And of course, in either direction there is plot elements to consider adding/removing.

Honestly, pregnancy (or lack there of) is the biggest worry that keeps me up at night (also insomnia) as to how I'm going to deal with it. But that's a future me problem, and seriously, fuck future me, I hate that person. Also past me can suck it.

Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
We are creeping towards the next patch (hopefully the Unity version goes out today, but, uh, I'm not holding my breath...) and I'm still plugging away on cramming stuff into the renpy game! I thought I would share something I just wasted... er, spent, the last 4hrs of my life on:
View attachment 1531041

It's actually a couple things, not just one so let me break them down!

First up, something I've already shared some of before, and that is the new menu position! Although, now, it's positions! There are three locations to pick from, middle (the way it is currently), bottom (the new default location), and Side (off to the left). On a new game, if you don't engage full auto menu, you'll have the choice to select a position.

OR
View attachment 1531042
Set it's location from the preferences menu! Which is the next change. Dialogue box and Choice Menu now have an opacity slider! Letting you dial in on that sweet spot of ui crap on screen. If you previously hid/showed the dialogue window, loading up an old save will put you at 0/100 opacity based on your previous value (choice menu will default to 100)!

Lastly, you might have spotted the little numbers next to choices. On by default (but again, toggleable from the preferences menu) this will let you use the 1-9 keys to make selections from choice menus (if you aren't using full AutoMenu), so now you don't even have to click! Playing one handed has never been easier! Well, I mean, I guess AutoMenu is easier... but, you know what I mean...
The option to choose the menu position is good. As I'm happy as is, but I don't mind others having the ability to change it.

Regarding the pregnancy stuff. If Ferdaf puts it in, so be it. It is canon in a sense, i.e. "incest baby", but if got crowbarred into every relationship Morty has, it would spoil things for me.

With Jerry, I'm just offering my opinion on the direction it would take in my imagination, or if I was writing it. I'm not making a request or saying it should go that way. I'll be happy with whatever Ferdaf does, or you do. If not, I will probably have a moan at some point, or maybe not.

"Playing one handed" ... I have no idea to what you refer. :unsure: :rolleyes: :LOL:

(From the Adventures of the Fabulous Furry Freaks Brothers) Fat Freddy is us, the cat is Ferdaf ...

1553117_FFC_Zen.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Mirror

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
Well, we still have to ween both Beth and Wild Summer off of Jerry. That being said, it does feel that at least from the last update, the opportunity for Beth to start thinking (if not saying it out loud) that she doesn't need Jerry isn't too far off. Again, it will be a wait and see where the story by Ferdafs goes.
Jerry is one of the rare charecters that can make me angry by just being on screen public cucking is in order

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Jerry is one of the rare charecters that can make me angry by just being on screen public cucking is in order
It's kind of already happened ... Beth and Morty while Jerry was in the same bed, Beth and Morty under the blanket with Jerry in the living room, and Fascist Beth and Morty while Jerry was in the wardrobe. That's partly why I think Jerry would make a good gimp. I think it's in his nature to be a beta/cuck male, and he will be happier when he accepts it and submits to the wants and torments of the others.

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
It's kind of already happened ... Beth and Morty while Jerry was in the same bed, Beth and Morty under the blanket with Jerry in the living room, and Fascist Beth and Morty while Jerry was in the wardrobe. That's partly why I think Jerry would make a good gimp. I think it's in his nature to be a beta/cuck male, and he will be happier when he accepts it and submits to the wants and torments of the others.
exactly but he dident really know it was happening

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes