villany

Dec 8, 2018
I don't want Jerry to ever getting any sex or any girls touching him, aside from beating him up as a part of cuck experience.

And i wait for a scene where Jerry gets cucked right in front of his face, with everyone (Morty, Beth and Summers) saying how worthless and inferior he is.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
exactly but he dident really know it was happening
Yup, but full cuck is the next natural progression.

Possible scenario ... Beth gets mad at him and finally tells him that the dick pic she sent him was Morty's. At first Jerry is a bit angry and confused, but realises it also turns him on. Beth then tells him, he can maybe join her and Morty in a three-way if he's a "good boy" and does whatever they tell him to do, and as a special treat/head-fuck, he can be wild Summer's play thing, until she resolves her "daddy issues". :devilish:

Reactions: Human15651

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Meh, it still involves Jerry having "action" and i don't think any of the girls should allow Jerry to fuck them.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
While we are eagerly waiting the next update, I found this on "ferdafsgames.blogspot.com". Dated October 31 2021, so not sure if it's been posted already, but I haven't seen it before and thought I'd share it ...

halloween2021.png

There was also this, which apparently is based on concept art from The Art of Rick and Morty Volume 2. Ferdaf says "It's not added in my game yet but I might include it some time in the future" ... I hope he does ... "Queen Summer" ...

queen4.png

Boo-yah!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ooo the patch is on it's way! I'm so excited to work on it! But, I haven't really stopped working on it, and to keep the hypetrain going, here is a WAY too long patch notes preview of upcoming stuff in r3.4! Some of it has been shared along the way, so if you've been following along, it won't all be new info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Angaro

Nov 12, 2021
Ooo the patch is on it's way! I'm so excited to work on it! But, I haven't really stopped working on it, and to keep the hypetrain going, here is a WAY too long patch notes preview of upcoming stuff in r3.4! Some of it has been shared along the way, so if you've been following along, it won't all be new info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Praise You

Reactions: gambit87

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Content:
  • Day 35: New scene with The Summers and Morticia (partially written by wibbled)
"Partially written" ... not really. "From the twisted mind of wibbled, and written by Night Mirror".

... would be more accurate, but no worries, I'm just picking at nits, while awaiting the update.

I have an idea for an extra image to add to the Beth and Morty cinema scene. I did a little bit of work on it, but I'm not finished yet. I want to lower her panties, and have her dripping kitty exposed. Alternatively, if you want, could have two, panties up, and panties down. What do you think (unfinished image/edit) ...

beth cinema alt.jpg

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I have an idea for an extra image to add to the Beth and Morty cinema scene. I did a little bit of work on it, but I'm not finished yet. I want to lower her panties, and have her dripping kitty exposed. Alternatively, if you want, could have two, panties up, and panties down. What do you think (unfinished image/edit) ...
I like it! If you can get it finished before the update I'll do my best to get it in! (that's what she said)

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I like it! If you can get it finished before the update I'll do my best to get it in! (that's what she said)

Speaking of, Since the Tricia Content is delayed till potentially end of the week, would you be working on both of them together (for continuity sake) or are you going to get started with this update and then tackle the second update separately?

I know i might sound whiny, but I am literally waiting on your version for this as I feel it is superior for not just the engine but also because of the amount of effort you and the folks here put in it.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes