sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
You know here is an idea to have more custom Summer scenes without risking any story arcs that coudl clash or cause trouble and even do more fetish stuff.

There is a way to have more summer content, even reptable outside of the mindblowers that the show provided us. Namley in the form of Robot Summer from the episode where it was Mad Max and the Morty one got sentience for a bit.

Alongside whatever your plans are for the survilaist Summer/Barbarian Summer. Here is what i thought up. Morty can find out in the dimension he's in this Rick didn't have his summer robot destroyed and it was a backup in case something happend to that summer and he needed a replacement. Temporary solution basically. This Robot Summer is however 'fully equipped' so to speak in that she is a robot but Rick made her have all the proper bits out of his usual crazy pride over not wanting to make a half assed robot that didn't have the proper gentiles.

So he can activate this summer which is...Like you see in the episode. Just kind of robotic and saying pre programmed stuff. But he can do lewd or sexual thigns with the summer as it does what he asks/says by telling it or showing it a picture or video he has of stuff he's done with the actual summer.

So it will do those thing to, to 'be summer' so to speak.. And he can have pretty much....Any scene possible with the summer robot. As it can get into any position or do anything summer can. It can be like the gwendolin sex bot but when clicked on he can select things he wants to do with it or have it do, like strip for him, give him a blow or handjob, get down on its knees so he can doggy style her or spread her legs so he can taste her (And get a taste of what kind of seems like cunny juice but also kinda takes all metallic.)

She doesn't have summers emotions or character but it's an easy way to allow more scenes with her, have repetable ones outside of the mind blowers and allow a healthy balance between the slower pace of the gradual build up with summer story wise, and lewd scenes that showcase how Morty can go multiple rounds during sex only needing some orange juice as the show showcased

What do you all think? I can even offer more ideas for scenes with this idea if anyone is insterested. Sorry for the wall of text.
Neat idea, but sadly I just don't think it will work here.

Really, the biggest hurdle for new content is, well, content, specifically art. While colliding with future scenes is something I think about when modifying/adding stuff, the largest limiting factor for me to add content of any kind is that I just can't draw very well.

I can trace "okay-ish", and I can edit existing poses (to move eyes, or mouths, or shift a penis here and there) but I really can't do full blown scenes (as you'll get to see my failure in the next patch with the new "Spying Summers" scene). Repeatable events just won't work for this game either, as there is no way for the player to navigate and choose events, they all just happen in order.

I have put it onto the request list. But, it has a very low probability to go into the game. Again, art, is the biggest reason, but also, it's a "new" character, which I pretty much don't want to deviate into. And, it's another Summer (people already don't really enjoy the "alternate" characters versions, so adding more isn't something I'm likely to do). And, and, Summer is already pretty open to most things Morty is getting her to do at this point in the game. So if I did include another character, I don't think I would spend the time to do a repeat.

what scene is that and where do I find it? I can’t locate it in mindblowers at all.
The dialog is from the "Ballfondlers" event. The artwork is something WatsonTouya is making for maybe a future release? I'm not actually sure what the plan is, but the art is not yet in the game.

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
The artwork is something WatsonTouya is making for maybe a future release?
>:]

Screenshot (205).png

I'm not actually sure what the plan is, but the art is not yet in the game.
I mean, in February I should have a decent (BUT STILL FAR FROM DONE) scene, so I could give you what I have then, and gradually straw feed this shit into the game. I doubt I'll have it fully animated like Ferdafs by then (I DO want to full animate it), however I can have it animated like the cowgirl scene currently is (3 FPS) by then (actually right now, but I'm still writing some extra stuff and adjusting the lighting for some of the art). I also haven't started on the money shots yet, but again, I think I should have those finished for a decent scene in February. No promises though.
: P

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I think I should have those finished for a decent scene in February. No promises though.
As I've said, no rush, excited to see whatever you have when it's ready! But also, you've shown off more than art, so, I'm not exactly sure what to expect.

Also, also, after having had some time to think on it, I decided to make a slight adjustment to the flow of "Ballfondlers" scene as sort of prep work for this, and that is moving the first sex path into replay only. So the first "continue" choice (and all other options at that menu) will now only show up in replay and not the main game, thus players will automatically go through the make-out scene first then decide if they want to do more, rather than having two different options to do the same thing at different times.

Reactions: WatsonTouya

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
But also, you've shown off more than art, so, I'm not exactly sure what to expect.
I mean if you're worried about me writing shtuff that'll conflict with future scenes, then I'm not planning on making changes that are that big. Mainly more lovey dovey baby making talk (atrocious, I know) and an optional second round where you can change to the other position, or stick with the first one you chose (And if you cum inside Morticia twice and ask her not to take birth control, then SUPER lovey dovey talk). Maybe x-ray, but I don't know a good way to make it a toggle so that's only an idea for the foreseeable footure. Oh, also kissing and hugging during smex. I want it to be another angle and therefore, another full animation for both positions, but I don't think I'll get that done by February. That's about all I'm planning for the scene.

Maybe some rape stuff if I'm feeling up to it... It's not exactly my cup of tea though.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I mean if you're worried about me writing shtuff that'll conflict with future scenes, then I'm not planning on making changes that are that big. Mainly more lovey dovey baby making talk (atrocious, I know) and an optional second round where you can change to the other position, or stick with the first one you chose (And if you cum inside Morticia twice and ask her not to take birth control, then SUPER lovey dovey talk). Maybe x-ray, but I don't know a good way to make it a toggle so that's only an idea for the foreseeable footure. Oh, also kissing and hugging during smex. I want it to be another angle and therefore, another full animation for both positions, but I don't think I'll get that done by February. That's about all I'm planning for the scene.
Actually I meant more in the deliverable sense. So far people have just provided images (or suggestions) and I build all the "game" parts around them, you'll be the first to deliver images, code, and dialog. So, my concern was more about the "how" of integration than the "what" (i.e. I'm not as worried about future scene conflict here).

Also, I've said it before, but it's worth repeating so that there aren't any surprises at the very end, but even though you are giving me a scene as a whole, I do have final say over what actually goes in. Thus, anything I think needs to be changed (from dialog to art) I will change.

However, because this is sort of a special case, I do want to also have your approval on any changes I want to make. And at the end of the day, if we can't reach a solution we are both happy with, I won't just shove it into the game without your approval.

Or it might be fine as is and I won't have to change anything, won't know until I see it.

Maybe some rape stuff if I'm feeling up to it... It's not exactly my cup of tea though.
If you don't want to do that content, it's something I can add. I can do it either via edits, or if you're comfortable with sharing your original art, I can use that to generate any images needed. Then you'll only have to do consensual path, and I'll implement the forced path. The scene also may not need the forced path, I won't know until I see it.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Can I change this text? I have absolutely no clue how Morty can feel her tits in this position.
Go for it. The game has a fair bit of text like that (some of which I added images to fix, and some I rewrote to make more sense with the image) where it implies an action but doesn't show it. This is just one that didn't bother me.

Edit:
Also can adjust Morticia's pupil position for this specific image?
Eyes adjusted.
eyefix.jpg

Last edited:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Ahegao is a good idea, but with the style of the series, I don't know what it would look like
It's not a serious request or suggestion, just me playing with the idea of her eye position and making something I like. I agree that it would need context to work. She'd have to either express an interest in hentai, or have done some cam-girl stuff.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Wait?! It wasn't a serious request??? I just spent all day changing every eye position of every character to the one above! Ah, well, I'm sure it will be fine to go out like that...
In an infinite multiverse, there will be at least one dimension where everyone has a permanent ahegao face ... but it must cause chaos with traffic.

Oh, and welcome to page 69 everyone ... :sneaky:

69.jpg

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
hey Mirrors for comedy value how the idea of Morty getting stuck phase you, not as in he gets stuck he is trapped but him and a female cast member are doing the naughty and he gets stuck after a near miss of getting caught, causing the female cast member to clamp down and Morty is unable to remove his member and they are stuck till he can pull out or make her relax.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
hey Mirrors for comedy value how the idea of Morty getting stuck phase you, not as in he gets stuck he is trapped but him and a female cast member are doing the naughty and he gets stuck after a near miss of getting caught, causing the female cast member to clamp down and Morty is unable to remove his member and they are stuck till he can pull out or make her relax.
I'm not sure that would work for any currently existing scenes. The closest one I could think of would be Beth's "Almost Caught", but I don't think the scene needs it.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes