Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Also, also, I want to take a moment to bring up the request list (holy shit, you forgot that was thing, didn't you?). I haven't been great about updating it here as I finish stuff, nor communicating that I changed it (how would anyone know I changed it?) the way I feel like I want/should be doing. (it's only half worked like I thought it would, which is being a list for me to keep track of things. Communication, not as much).

So, I'm gonna try and be better about including mentions to it in posts going forward as I do update it here. Additionally, I have indeed made an update to it, and changed the format in which I list completed items (now sorted by update number, so you can see when things were put in, and what's ready for the next patch).

But part of this post is sort of an open question. Does anyone look at the request, do find it helpful?
I look at the list from time to time. Here's an idea, you can link the post with your request list in a signature.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I look at the list from time to time. Here's an idea, you can link the post with your request list in a signature.
That's not a bad suggestion. Although, I think I would link the main game thread if I did do a signature. And there is link to the request list in the OP. Mostly, I'm just not sure how useful it is for people.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I would say that's more like you're in maintenance mode...

...took me nearly an entire turn of the planet to get that self-improvement reference...

It's been quite a while since I were in for maintenance ;)
I think I need an oil change, and suspension tightened. :rolleyes:

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Well Mirrors here is another goofy idea that hopefully tickles your drawing hand, take place after last bit with Beth and Morty. The next day at school Morticia runs Tricia bathroom and hears her talking to her self about how Morty popped her cherry. At first Tricia is annoyed at having not being able to at least remember the act but ever since she has being craving another go real bad. Morticia teases Tricia about it and eludes she made a copy of the recording, but surprisingly has it as fap material. As the conversation goes on she tells Tricia while she is walking away how she and Summer has been training Morty to get him really good in bed. While Tricia is stunned at this bluff Morticia starts temping her to continue and go further, slowly feeling Tricia up and teasing he breasts.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Well Mirrors here is another goofy idea that hopefully tickles your drawing hand, take place after last bit with Beth and Morty. The next day at school Morticia runs Tricia bathroom and hears her talking to her self about how Morty popped her cherry. At first Tricia is annoyed at having not being able to at least remember the act but ever since she has being craving another go real bad. Morticia teases Tricia about it and eludes she made a copy of the recording, but surprisingly has it as fap material. As the conversation goes on she tells Tricia while she is walking away how she and Summer has been training Morty to get him really good in bed. While Tricia is stunned at this bluff Morticia starts temping her to continue and go further, slowly feeling Tricia up and teasing he breasts.
We do have both a Tricia and Morticia scene planned in the next update from Ferdafs, so maybe we will get a scene with the two of them much like we had with Summer/Tricia?

It's a good scene idea, but it's not one I think I could do (at least not for the moment). It falls into the two issues of existing art and future content. Still, I'll add it onto the request list and it may be something that gets explored in a future update.

Reactions: Kananartans

Angaro

Nov 12, 2021
The ending left a bad taste in my mouth, I think it could have been different from the series because this Morty is more assertive. But nobody takes my faps away, so I'm fine

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
The ending left a bad taste in my mouth, I think it could have been different from the series because this Morty is more assertive. But nobody takes my faps away, so I'm fine
... well.. now i am questioning if i should have downloaded this lol

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
... well.. now i am questioning if i should have downloaded this lol
I mean, there isn't an ending yet, the game is still on-going, with upcoming content just around the corner. I'm assuming Angaro is talking about the last currently available scene? The whole sequence plays out heavily based on the Planetina episode (nearly a copy of it but with sex), so the final scene is Morty and Beth having sex. But I mean, this game is filled with tons of content, some of it not everyone is going to like. The final scene happened to be my favorite out of the last update, so, to each their own?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I mean, there isn't an ending yet, the game is still on-going, with upcoming content just around the corner. I'm assuming Angaro is talking about the last currently available scene? The whole sequence plays out heavily based on the Planetina episode (nearly a copy of it but with sex), so the final scene is Morty and Beth having sex. But I mean, this game is filled with tons of content, some of it not everyone is going to like. The final scene happened to be my favorite out of the last update, so, to each their own?
ah okay, that is not so bad, like at all really. just reading the "bad taste in my mouth" my thought was "oh god what did the original dev do?" lol

Angaro

Nov 12, 2021
ah okay, that is not so bad, like at all really. just reading the "bad taste in my mouth" my thought was "oh god what did the original dev do?" lol
sorry man, I expressed myself wrong. it is an excellent game. Only that they leave you with that uncertainty, that creates a void for you. well that was in my case

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Most of the issues I've seen (here and in Unity thread) about the last update was that the Planetina section is mostly a copy of the episode, rather than an original idea. And, while I think it was an interesting concept for Ferdafs to try, I don't want it to become the norm for new content, but it didn't really bother me very much.

Of course, I'm also in a somewhat unique position to change/modify aspects I don't like, so...

sorry man, I expressed myself wrong. it is an excellent game. Only that they leave you with that uncertainty, that creates a void for you. well that was in my case
I'm curious in what way? And maybe I can do (or already have done) something about it?

Angaro

Nov 12, 2021
Most of the issues I've seen (here and in Unity thread) about the last update was that the Planetina section is mostly a copy of the episode, rather than an original idea. And, while I think it was an interesting concept for Ferdafs to try, I don't want it to become the norm for new content, but it didn't really bother me very much.

Of course, I'm also in a somewhat unique position to change/modify aspects I don't like, so...

I'm curious in what way? And maybe I can do (or already have done) something about it?
Like you said, the planetina bow is a copy but with sex. This Morty is the best and he believed that it would convince Planetina and it would end in a better way. but the same thing happened and the scene after that seemed completely unnecessary but at the same time a little gratifying

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Like you said, the planetina bow is a copy but with sex. This Morty is the best and he believed that it would convince Planetina and it would end in a better way. but the same thing happened and the scene after that seemed completely unnecessary but at the same time a little gratifying
Same! Wish it was different compare to the show, at the very least Ferdafs didn't use Vat of acid episode in season 4 where Morty have a very happy relationship with a girl for a long time just to get fucked by Jerry because he mistook the remote for TV and reset everything. That was dark enough and yet Rick had to make it even darker with the revelation, overall to me that episode even hurt more than Planetina one because Morty got a very happiest and healthiest love with a girl without her turned bad

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Jerry spoiling Morty's dream romance with the reset button was more annoying than anything, but Jerry will be Jerry.

The darkest episode was S02E03, where Rick tries, and fails, to delete himself.

Followed by the end of S04E10, when Rick reveals that he doesn't know which one is clone Beth, and realises that he's a terrible father.

Screenshot (214).png Screenshot (215).png

Talking of clone (space) Beth, I'd love to see her in this VN. I'm a bit surprised Ferdaf hasn't included her yet.

beth and clone 2.jpg beth and clone.jpg

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
know what this game needs?(if it is not already in it). it needs a very specific moment between Morty and Frank (along with a preceding event for the dialog) when morty gets a bit more confidence. where morty looks frank right in the eye and tells him "I fucked your mom raw, and did not pull out while she was ovulating. you are going to have a sibling, and every time you look at it for the rest of your days, you will be reminded of me. How i raw fucked and creampied your mother while you slept on that couch. how she called me daddy while she squirted all over my cock. All because you would not get off of my ass. just remember, you did this Frank. you made me fuck your mother."

personally i think it would be hilarious, especially if Frank has an emotional breakdown. :KEK:

Last edited:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
know what this game needs?(if it is not already in it). it needs a very specific moment between Morty and Frank (along with a preceding event for the dialog) when morty gets a bit more confidence. where morty looks frank right in the eye and tells him "I fucked your mom raw, and did not pull out while she was ovulating. you are going to have a sibling, and every time you look at it for the rest of your days, you will be reminded of me. How i raw fucked and creampied your mother while you slept on that couch. how she called me daddy while she squirted all over my cock. All because you would not get off of my ass. just remember, you did this Frank. you made me fuck your mother."

personally i think it would be hilarious, especially if Frank has an emotional breakdown. :KEK:
Hmm. Bullying a bully, is a cycle of abuse, and not good, for either party. Yea, I know this is just fantasy, but still. I'd rather Morty move on and not even bother with him, he has more important things to do, and people to fuck (with).

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018

It is unlikely to be something Morty does, although, I wouldn't put it past "Anti-Morty" if we get more future stories with him. So far neither Morty has managed to have raw sex with Kitty (although a possible condom removal in Kitty's first scene is planned when I feel like drawing thousands of dicks at some point), so it doesn't quiet work (yet). That being said, I do think it is something that could be an optional include at a some point, so into the request list it goes.

Remember, as always, this doesn't mean it will go in the game, more that it is a note for me to quickly find when deciding what things I want to work on, rather than re-re-re-re-reading the entire thread, again.

Reactions: KingFuzzy
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes