Apr 12, 2021
It is unlikely to be something Morty does, although, I wouldn't put it past "Anti-Morty" if we get more future stories with him. So far neither Morty has managed to have raw sex with Kitty (although a possible condom removal in Kitty's first scene is planned when I feel like drawing thousands of dicks at some point), so it doesn't quiet work (yet). That being said, I do think it is something that could be an optional include at a some point, so into the request list it goes.

Remember, as always, this doesn't mean it will go in the game, more that it is a note for me to quickly find when deciding what things I want to work on, rather than re-re-re-re-reading the entire thread, again.
i was expecting like a 10-20 lines of short requests, but that page is huge.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
i was expecting like a 10-20 lines of short requests, but that page is huge.
You're about right, it's around 20~ish pending requests and 17ish completed ones. Then the rest is my own list of ideas. And, as I've said, just because something is there doesn't mean it will end up in the game. It's mostly just an "at a glance" list I use to track what players have asked for.

wonder if we can kill him at some point (ofc by accident). just so it matches with the other dimensions or whatever.
That'll be up to Ferdafs.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
There's probably some kind of complicated fetish going on with fucking your bullys mother ?

So I guess we're stuck with him :unsure:

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
I'm starting to think we are one really good suggestion away from causing Mirrors to loose more sleep that usual, like going with the whole twins vibe. Beth's clone or original one (who knows) ends up staying with them and leads to a Beth, Alt Beth, Morty threesome.

Reactions: Devilrv

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
There's probably some kind of complicated fetish going on with fucking your bullys mother ?

So I guess we're stuck with him :unsure:
more than likely. personally i just want morty to grow a spine. he was doing good until anti-morty got spat out, than he became a complete wimp again.

speaking of which...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

good question Morty... why would you leave the opportunity of a lifetime and go hang out with some random bar girl you hold no connection with what so ever, right after Jessica gave you a footjob, a blowjob and literally asked if you wanted to spend the night while she was butt naked?! seriously this segment just seems so retarded to me, and counter to everything Morty was up to this point.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm starting to think we are one really good suggestion away from causing Mirrors to loose more sleep that usual, like going with the whole twins vibe. Beth's clone or original one (who knows) ends up staying with them and leads to a Beth, Alt Beth, Morty threesome.
For this update at least, I'm content complete, and just waiting for the new version from Ferdafs (then I will lose a lot of sleep trying to get that all done as quick as I can). I'm happy for people to keep requesting, that's half the fun seeing what people come up with! But, at least for now, I'm probably not adding anymore of my own "additions" to this patch (I just finished testing all my changes yesterday), beyond anything I feel like modifying in the new content.

more than likely. personally i just want morty to grow a spine. he was doing good until anti-morty got spat out, than he became a complete wimp again.
So, in general I did try and tone down some of Morty's whininess from the original (and remove some of his inhabitations). Part of the issue is that I think I hit it a bit too hard in the first part of the game, so the later game feels like a regression (when it's mostly returned to pre-modified levels, he doesn't really get more confident as the game progresses). I know this is a bit of an uneven experience, and that I really do need to take another dialog pass and improve it. But I'm hesitant to do so for a couple reasons.

First, the game is incomplete, which means I might have to do this a bunch of times for it to be even across the game. Second, (sort of related to the first) as new scenes come out, that tone will inevitably sneak it's way back in, because that's the tone of the original, and super confident Morty just won't work in some scenes (like the one below).

speaking of which...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

good question Morty... why would you leave the opportunity of a lifetime and go hang out with some random bar girl you hold no connection with what so ever, right after Jessica gave you a footjob, a blowjob and literally asked if you wanted to spend the night while she was butt naked?! seriously this segment just seems so retarded to me, and counter to everything Morty was up to this point.
So, yeah... I absolutely agree about this scene. That's actually why that line is there (why I added it), I would have loved a sleepover at Jessica's instead (Stacy's scene is not one I replay, ever). The problem being, that Jessica/Tricia/Reka sleepover scene doesn't exist. And, I'm not sure I have enough art to make such a scene. I do however have a text draft of said scene *cough* hypno toad. But, uhhh... I can't draw it. So... we got this instead. Maybe future me can stop sucking and make it one day, in the distant future? Past me can only hope.

Anyhow, this scene sadly had to go somewhere, and really no place was gonna be good, this was just the least bad spot for it.

Reactions: Kuranai

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
So, in general I did try and tone down some of Morty's whininess from the original (and remove some of his inhabitations). Part of the issue is that I think I hit it a bit too hard in the first part of the game, so the later game feels like a regression (when it's mostly returned to pre-modified levels, he doesn't really get more confident as the game progresses). I know this is a bit of an uneven experience, and that I really do need to take another dialog pass and improve it. But I'm hesitant to do so for a couple reasons.
from how i saw it, from the start he was still a bit whiney, but as time went on he got less and less whiney and built up his confidence, which i actually liked since it showed character growth. which for me i like in games because it adds an extra layer to it, and i think you did a great job on it. was just jarring that right after anti-Morty got puked out, he became so whiney again.

honestly, i got no doubt whenever this game gets finished, and if you go over the dialog and events at that time to get everything sorted better, it will be awesome.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Alright! I have made it through another major feature I wasn't sure I'd be able to get done for this patch, but I put my nose to the grindstone and powered through the last of it today (only took like a week to get it done... and I still have to spend maybe another week QCing it... sigh)

Let's see if you can spot the new feature added to this page:
View attachment 1505822

Don't want to hunt it down? Have no idea what I'm on about? Spotted it instantly and felt a cold chill/explosion of joy rush through your veins? It is the new third option from the top for Beth and Summer (and Morticia, sort of, it replaces her "twins" option, but works identically).

One of the many requested things (or, well, things to be removed in this case) has been the option to tone down some of the incest talk. This has come up a few times, and I pretty much agree with the vast majority of complaints about it. I might have overdone the bro/sis/mommy talk a bit too much (way too much pineapple on the pizza for some).

The best way to handle this would be to take a long hard (that's what she said) review of the dialog and polish it, trimming lines, tightening up sentences, that sort of thing... So obviously... I didn't to that. But this isn't a sloppy landlady patch either, I pretty much went line-by-line to ensure alternate names make sense and still fit the tone of the game.

First, it is important to note that if you love the way the game is now, do not fret, all that incestie goodness is still there, almost entirely unchanged, with no extra files needed (other than the next patch obviously)! And it will still continue to be there moving forward. My goal as always is to give people options, not to remove or censor things.

So this addition is for those of you that cringe every time Summer calls Morty "bro". There are now options that can be set to tone down that kind of talk. Now, dialog for and about Summer and Beth, will use the system I built for Morticia. Meaning that with this flag set to "low", you'll see things like "Morty" or "Summer" or "Beth" in most cases, instead of "bro" or "big sis" or "Mommy".

There is no "off" as Beth and Summer are still family, and it's part of the story. Thus, Morty will still sometimes call Beth "Mom" when talking to her (although much less than before), and Summer will still think of/call Morty brother on occasion (again, much less than before). But with the "low" setting, family names will appear much less frequently, either replaced by a standard name, or simply removed, and almost not at all in sexual situations. Additionally, this can be set for each of the three characters separately, so if only Summer calling Morty "Bro" bother's you but you like the "Mommy" stuff, you can turn Beth to "High" and Summer to "Low" (and leave Morticia on Extreme!).

The flag setting occurs as a choice in the first day of the game as you encounter Summer and Beth for the first time, again, similar to how it works for Morticia. I may add a second option to change it later on (again, similar to how it works for Morticia where you can turn twins on or off on days 2 and 13). OR, as seen above, can be toggled from the Do Over menu in a loaded save. Or, or, you can use Day Selector to jump back to day 1, relive it, and select your choices there, then jump forward again! The possibilities are nearly endless (3, there are 3 possibilities, two of which are the same thing)!

Old saves will start with Summer and Beth defaulted off (sorry, no clean way to set it on), so you'll have to set it to "High" after loading an old save (and you can resave to keep it that way) if you want all those family names to keep appearing.
You really did a great job. but i will play it as it is ;)

Reactions: Night Mirror

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Oh new bad idea for a new bit that shouldn't mess with the story arc cause like in that one episode it takes place in a simulation. Rick ask Morty to go off to some unnamed place to retrieve some tech or item. Of course Morticia, Summer, and Tricia end up tagging along. Well after a mishap thanks to a plot device they wake up in that one zoo Morty and Summer escaped from prior but its different. Of course Morticia and Tricia dont know about the fruit and eat some while Morty and Summer try to find a way out. During this they both Morty and Summer get stung by something, and the result are the effects of the fruit but stronger. The ensuing chaos Morty bangs his way through the girls. Shortly after Summer notices her belly and the other girls are getting bigger. During they're freak out some of the scenery begins to glitch and Summer finds a in world exit. After they exit, they discover it was a automated program that was left running and the girls are fine and not preggers even though it was so real. figure any end could be stun up to fit in with the next bit.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Oh new bad idea for a new bit that shouldn't mess with the story arc cause like in that one episode it takes place in a simulation. Rick ask Morty to go off to some unnamed place to retrieve some tech or item. Of course Morticia, Summer, and Tricia end up tagging along. Well after a mishap thanks to a plot device they wake up in that one zoo Morty and Summer escaped from prior but its different. Of course Morticia and Tricia dont know about the fruit and eat some while Morty and Summer try to find a way out. During this they both Morty and Summer get stung by something, and the result are the effects of the fruit but stronger. The ensuing chaos Morty bangs his way through the girls. Shortly after Summer notices her belly and the other girls are getting bigger. During they're freak out some of the scenery begins to glitch and Summer finds a in world exit. After they exit, they discover it was a automated program that was left running and the girls are fine and not preggers even though it was so real. figure any end could be stun up to fit in with the next bit.
Not a bad concept, although it does have a few issues that most likely prevent it from being a scene I would add. The biggest one, as with all new scenes, is art. That's 4 characters on an off-world adventure, two of which haven't really interacted (Tricia/Morticia). I don't think there is enough existing art to support this scene. Additionally, we haven't really had Tricia and Morticia interact yet, so while the consequences might not carry forward, the plot development from them would, reaching into future scenes. It's a neat idea, but I think this is too ambitious a scene for my limited ability to add.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You know here is an idea to have more custom Summer scenes without risking any story arcs that coudl clash or cause trouble and even do more fetish stuff.

There is a way to have more summer content, even reptable outside of the mindblowers that the show provided us. Namley in the form of Robot Summer from the episode where it was Mad Max and the Morty one got sentience for a bit.

Alongside whatever your plans are for the survilaist Summer/Barbarian Summer. Here is what i thought up. Morty can find out in the dimension he's in this Rick didn't have his summer robot destroyed and it was a backup in case something happend to that summer and he needed a replacement. Temporary solution basically. This Robot Summer is however 'fully equipped' so to speak in that she is a robot but Rick made her have all the proper bits out of his usual crazy pride over not wanting to make a half assed robot that didn't have the proper gentiles.

So he can activate this summer which is...Like you see in the episode. Just kind of robotic and saying pre programmed stuff. But he can do lewd or sexual thigns with the summer as it does what he asks/says by telling it or showing it a picture or video he has of stuff he's done with the actual summer.

So it will do those thing to, to 'be summer' so to speak.. And he can have pretty much....Any scene possible with the summer robot. As it can get into any position or do anything summer can. It can be like the gwendolin sex bot but when clicked on he can select things he wants to do with it or have it do, like strip for him, give him a blow or handjob, get down on its knees so he can doggy style her or spread her legs so he can taste her (And get a taste of what kind of seems like cunny juice but also kinda takes all metallic.)

She doesn't have summers emotions or character but it's an easy way to allow more scenes with her, have repetable ones outside of the mind blowers and allow a healthy balance between the slower pace of the gradual build up with summer story wise, and lewd scenes that showcase how Morty can go multiple rounds during sex only needing some orange juice as the show showcased

What do you all think? I can even offer more ideas for scenes with this idea if anyone is insterested. Sorry for the wall of text.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes