Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
save full?
You shouldn't need one. A full save won't give you anything. Gallery is unlocked from the start. If you want to jump into new content, try the Day Selector menu. And if you want to change past experiences (that the game cares about) you can play with the Do Over menu.

is this game already have all content from the original game?or should i play the original one first?
All major content from the Unity version is included in this game, latest update includes the new content. However, the games are not the same. Many things have been modified, changed, or "Enhanced". You can find out more under the Dev/FAQ section in the OP.

is there any mod that puts music in the game/
There are currently no mods for this game. Music is not a priority for me to add.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Game breaking bug: Day 12, Morticia sex scene (stay longer or pull out) both options.
Just tested on release version, no issue for me. What is the issue you are getting? What game version are you on (Android, Windows, Mac? Full release or patched game?)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Quazario

Feb 17, 2019
Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.
Sorry to bother you, but I run into exception loading save, rollback and ignore just starts a new game.
My guess is that we should start new game a go through day selector or do over ?

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019

Small edits to BallFondlers. boop.rpy

Oh, and Morticia's mouth is translucent here.
Screenshot (267).jpg

ok 1 moore thing.
LOVELY UPDATE.

Reactions: Night Mirror

DoctorBooooom

Sep 8, 2017
Something forgotten or not just time for it?
1639379108487.png

Also wrong condition:
1639379293354.png
if i invited wild Summer (variable invite = 1) then why she using her phone? She must search for candles.

And at the expense of a patch for the same Summer - it was not difficult to make it, but when using it there are a lot of text inconsistencies that need to be corrected, so I'm not posting it yet.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I crashed out early last night, which is unlike me, so I've only just got around to trying out the update. I had to go straight to the "Spying Summers" to see how it turned out. You did a good job on it, I fully approve. It's very close to how I originally imagined it. I liked how you got around the portal viewing angle, good thinking. I will have fun, trying out the rest of the update later today. Muchos grassy arse amigo (as a Scottish Mexican might say).

I did notice one typo, in the "Board Game Cheating" scene. Which I'll point out now, before I forget (see below) ...

F94dude

Mar 13, 2019
where are the save files located ? I wanted to start a fresh game. I deleted all the files in the "save" folder but the saves are still in the game. Anyone can help ?

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
where are the save files located ? I wanted to start a fresh game. I deleted all the files in the "save" folder but the saves are still in the game. Anyone can help ?
Try C:\users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\RMAWH
Make sure you turn on "show hidden folders" in File Explorer, or you won't see the AppData folder.

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
Midas touch indeed, as someone else said. Never have I seen such improvement on a (third party) remake in the whole of gaming I ever interacted with (well, maybe FFVII from what I heard, never played it).
Do watch out for your (mental) health. I have no ideea how you got this out so fast.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes