Belgy

Aug 21, 2016
You're the best dude - thanks for doing this game. The Unity version is really annoying to play/progress through compared to this :)

Reactions: Night Mirror

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
So there are parts where her presence is... lacking. You're not the first to point out her mid game drop off (although, I think you'll be happy with the alternate scene in Day 28 (again, not in the unity version)). Mostly, Morty's attitude towards her is due to a lack of scenes with her. Morty more or less has to turn her down, because this game doesn't have any images of boats- er, I mean, only has limited scenes.
Man, you weren't kidding! Day 28, the no Meeseeks Meesex route was lovely, and just what was needed. I understand that your hands are tied and you can only build on what Ferdafs includes in the base game, and can only slightly deviate from it, due to the the lack of boats scenes. But nevertheless, so glad you're fixing the lore and adding your own touch to it, as others have pointed out.

• Haha

Yewholurks

Feb 7, 2021
Hey, i didn't see the original but for the "Ghost" scene was Jessica not moving in the original? looked just odd enough for me to wanna ask.

But ty so much for updating as quick as you do. it was an amazing update and honestly haven't used the original one since yours started to come out due to yours being just easier to use and less clunky imo ;-;.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I may not be understanding this do over and Day selector thing they always seem to be greyed out for me and UN-select-able.

Anya info for a dummy like me would be helpful on this. (I know I should probably do a thread search, but thought this one might not be to much trouble for anyone to answer)

I attached image

EDIT >>> Is New game only way to get it?

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I may not be understanding this do over and Day selector thing they always seem to be greyed out for me and UN-select-able.

Anya info for a dummy like me would be helpful on this. (I know I should probably do a thread search, but thought this one might not be to much trouble for anyone to answer)

I attached image

EDIT >>> Is New game only way to get it?

Its more of a logical issue than a bug.

You can't exactly go over a day when you haven't DONE the day yet.
Or for layman's terms, you would need to have completed a day before you can repeat the day.

Reactions: taglag

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Just tested on release version, no issue for me. What is the issue you are getting? What game version are you on (Android, Windows, Mac? Full release or patched game?)
Full release 3.4, Windows, not patched

Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.  While loading <'Image' u'scenes/s12/3/mission/face_worried5_forward.png'>:   File "game/scripts/story/day_0012.rpy", line 1881, in script     o "And... and why do you know that?" IOError: Couldn't find file 'scenes/s12/3/mission/face_worried5_forward.png'.  -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------  Full traceback:   File "game/scripts/story/day_0012.rpy", line 1881, in script     o "And... and why do you know that?"   File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute     renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)   File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say     who(what, *args, **kwargs)   File "renpy/character.py", line 1205, in __call__     self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)   File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display     **display_args)   File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say     rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)   File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact     rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)   File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact     repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)   File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core     self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)   File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen     renpy.config.screen_height,   File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen   File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render   File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render     surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)   File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render   File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render   File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render     surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)   File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render   File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render   File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render     surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)   File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render   File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render   File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render     return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)   File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render   File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render   File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render     return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)   File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render     rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)   File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render   File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render   File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render     surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)   File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render   File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render   File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render     return cache.get(self, render=True)   File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get     surf = image.load()   File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load     raise e IOError: Couldn't find file 'scenes/s12/3/mission/face_worried5_forward.png'.  Windows-10-10.0.19041 Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439 Rick and Morty: Another Way Home (r3.4) r3.4 Mon Dec 13 16:11:26 2021

Dec 10, 2018
Hi, just downloaded new version, i ve got 1 scene out of 2 that come with a black screen and just the text appears, both the "normal play game" than in the mind blowers, how to fix it ?
Thanks for the help

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
sweet it updated, and not only that it is version R34, so it has to be good!

273e068bd60b6c25d067338a40dcf356.jpg

*welp my save is dead :cry:
**Now to do the one thing that will make the Flash, and sonic proud... gotta go fast!
***joking aside, what broke the saves?

**** in my speedrun, if you have missionary sex with morticia, cum inside her. stay inside her, and during the possible incest baby talk you will get an "Exception has occured"... the game is trying to silence morty!

***** found another exception, in the closet on day 13 with morticia if you do not roleplay and choose "Fuck me" for morticia. it comes up just before the scene ends when you have to choose inside or out.

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
sweet it updated, and not only that it is version R34, so it has to be good!

View attachment 1543517

**Now to do the one thing that will make the Flash, and sonic proud... gotta go fast!
If you would 've check the change log, you would 've seen this :

Due to some fairly large script changes, there is a very high chance that most save files will have issues (either unloadable, or loading in the wrong spot). If they load, you should be okay to use them. Don't forget that you can always use the Do Over/Day Selector menus to quickly get back to any point/state you were in the game. Sorry for the inconvenience D:... I'm sure I'll fuck them up again next patch too...

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Just tested on release version, no issue for me. What is the issue you are getting? What game version are you on (Android, Windows, Mac? Full release or patched game?)
Hey Night Mirror,

I believe I found a Slight Inconsistency between scenes.

Day 20 --> Summer's phone call with Ethan happens during daylight. Next scene is Summer looking for Morty and its already night time. Donno how much work it would be or if it is even worth it to switch the scene to be happening at night.

Just a thought.

Cheers

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Quazario, deadman88
Yeah, sadly saves are going to have issues. Sorry.

WatsonTouya
Fixed all the issues you pointed out. Bugfix patch will be going live in just a bit here.

Luciuss
Found the issue (and also pointed out by WatsonTouya), image was missing (although strange I couldn't get the error to happen here, but whatever). Bugfix will be going up in just a bit.

DoctorBooooom
I ultimately decided I didn't need more dialog for that todo tag. Fixed the flipped conditional and double checked that the rest of them were correct (was getting tired of re-re-re-reading and that one just slipped past). The fact I could barely manage two paths shows why I didn't put in two more of Summer/Summer and Wild/Wild.

Hey, i didn't see the original but for the "Ghost" scene was Jessica not moving in the original? looked just odd enough for me to wanna ask.
She has an animation for the blowjob, but not for the sex scene in the original. This scene got delayed a few times, so my guess Ferdafs didn't have time to do an animation for her sex scene.

Do Over and Day Selector only become active once the game starts (i.e. not from the main menu, you either need to hit new game, or load a save). This is mostly a technical limitation, as certain variables need to be set before accessing the menus, and they can't be set while on the main menu.

Additionally, their main purpose is to "go back" and change or replay things, rather than to jump ahead, although, that is certainly possible. You don't have to play through anything in this game to unlock stuff. Just start a new game and you can just go right to day 36 (or any other day) if you wanted.

Hi, just downloaded new version, i ve got 1 scene out of 2 that come with a black screen and just the text appears, both the "normal play game" than in the mind blowers, how to fix it ?
Thanks for the help
Which scene? Need slightly more specificity, there are like a 150 of them...

Yeah, sorry... I'm really *NOT trying to fuck them up but it's a lot harder than I thought it would be because I just can't stop changing things!

The main cause appears to be the new low incest feature, which required many additional/altered lines to work. With the changed text, Renpy just can't find the spot to reload at. Luckily no more large scale dialog changes in the future... next up is possibly large scale image changes instead... so... I'll most likely fuck them again at some point... (At least I built in a fast way to get back to where you were with Do Over/Day Selector. My speed run time to get to day 35 was 22seconds WORLD RECORD WOOO!)

**** in my speedrun, if you have missionary sex with morticia, cum inside her. stay inside her, and during the possible incest baby talk you will get an "Exception has occured"... the game is trying to silence morty!
Yep, missing one image that didn't make it into the patch. Will be posting a bug fix in just a bit here.

***** found another exception, in the closet on day 13 with morticia if you do not roleplay and choose "Fuck me" for morticia. it comes up just before the scene ends when you have to choose inside or out.
Goddamn day 13, so many issues with this day! This bug was related to the name update and was literally the last instance of an old variable in the whole game! (At least I found all the rest)

Hey Night Mirror,

I believe I found a Slight Inconsistency between scenes.

Day 20 --> Summer's phone call with Ethan happens during daylight. Next scene is Summer looking for Morty and its already night time. Donno how much work it would be or if it is even worth it to switch the scene to be happening at night.

Just a thought.

Cheers
Summer just has her bedroom lights on :D

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Summer just has her bedroom lights on :D

Ya, Thats what i thought at first too, but the image of the window is of daytime.

Like I said, Its not major or game breaking, still bugged me a lil. If its too much work, then just ignore it. The rest of the game more than makes up for it.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ya, Thats what i thought at first too, but the image of the window is of daytime.

Like I said, Its not major or game breaking, still bugged me a lil. If its too much work, then just ignore it. The rest of the game more than makes up for it.
Ha! So it is! Easy enough to fix, I actually made a background for a similar issue in another scene, so, just need to change a line and drop it in! Good catch, thanks for the correction!

Reactions: Devilrv

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
just had a thought... can i only give Jessica the bracelet at the halloween party or can i give it to her another time to circumvent Rick's bullshit? :unsure:

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes