KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
during the final night, wish we could cum inside norm/wild summer after cumming in morticia instead of painting her. cause doesn't morticia also have an impregnation fetish? seems like that would have been her idea that after her getting creampied that wichever summer is sleeping would also get a creampie, or at least be really excited at the counter suggestion.

Reactions: UltimateRidersC

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
closes itself on android
Device and Android version or I can't troubleshoot it (I only test on a Galaxy S10 and emulation (and honestly not very much, windows is my target platform and the rest are just sort of there because they only take a few extra clicks)).

during the final night, wish we could cum inside norm/wild summer after cumming in morticia instead of painting her. cause doesn't morticia also have an impregnation fetish? seems like that would have been her idea that after her getting creampied that wichever summer is sleeping would also get a creampie, or at least be really excited at the counter suggestion.
Seems like a pretty easy request to add. Let me put some time on it today, and it will most likely be there whenever the Tricia update cums.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dunno if anyone else have the same problem but the game doesn't seem to want to start. Have tried downloading from all the different filesharing sites, also tested by trying to start with and without the Bugfix but nothing seem to work.

Like I don't even get any message or anything, I just double click/run as admin on the .exe file but nothing happens. Even waited for like 30 mins but nothing happens.
Googling didn't help me, only found the same solutions as you mentioned. Will restart my computer and check later if that fixed it. About the antivirus, it did pop up when I first run the .exe file, but it have always worked with other Renpy games (when it have poped up) to just tell it to ignore it and continue running it, which this case was a mindbogler for me as it have never happened like this before, not even starting or anything even after I told it to ignore it and run. Anyway, thx for the help so far, hopefully it will work after a restart of my computer, if not, then I guess I will have to wait till it do or continue my way on to other games.
This might be related to RenPy not choosing the right renderer for your. You can try to change it be either using RenPy SDK or by dropping this file ("renderer.rpy") into the game's "game" folder and then pressing shift+g key after the game launched. You can try to start the game by pressing and holding shift key too.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Device and Android version or I can't troubleshoot it (I only test on a Galaxy S10 and emulation (and honestly not very much, windows is my target platform and the rest are just sort of there because they only take a few extra clicks)).

Seems like a pretty easy request to add. Let me put some time on it today, and it will most likely be there whenever the Tricia update cums.
when everr that happens

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
KingFuzzy
And, done. It will be only in replay mode as it would be a much more complex to rework the tracking variables for the choices (I sill might try that at some point, maybe (not now, sort of on break except for bug fixes for at least a few days more)).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Perfidy

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
night I have a doubt, in the scene with a beth in the washing machine and at the counter, some of the options were you who put in the game, and the idea of enjoying a little inside beth in the washing machine or in that scene already had the condom, and in the counter scene where you have the option to tear the condom, you added these images or changes, or they were already in the game, and the dialogue that takes place after the scene also had changes or they were already there.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
night I have a doubt, in the scene with a beth in the washing machine and at the counter, some of the options were you who put in the game, and the idea of enjoying a little inside beth in the washing machine or in that scene already had the condom, and in the counter scene where you have the option to tear the condom, you added these images or changes, or they were already in the game, and the dialogue that takes place after the scene also had changes or they were already there.
I change a lot of stuff (it's kinda what I do (like, my whole thing is raping other people's work)). But, yes, there are several "big" additions to Beth's scene. The option to cum a little inside her (suggested by strenif in this post) is not in the Unity game, nor is the option to tamper with the condom, or her dialog after she finds out. I thought the extra/alternate text of Beth chewing you out over all the shit you have done to her (dependent on past actions) was a nice fun extra. Original(ish) path is still there if you choose to release her/not tamper with the condom, that's why it's an extra.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
[QUOTE = "Night Mirror, postagem: 7136299, membro: 653271"]
Eu mudo um monte de coisas (é meio o que eu faço (tipo, minha coisa toda é estuprar o trabalho de outras pessoas)). Mas, sim, há várias adições "grandes" à cena de Beth. A opção de gozar um pouco dentro dela (sugerido por [USER = 170278] strenif [/ USUÁRIO] no este post) não está no jogo Unity, nem é a opção de mexer com o preservativo, ou seu diálogo depois que ela descobre. Achei que o texto extra / alternativo de Beth te repreendendo por toda a merda que você fez com ela (dependendo de ações anteriores) foi um extra divertido. O caminho original (ish) continua lá se você optar por liberá-la / não mexer na camisinha, por isso é um acréscimo.
[/CITAR]

thanks.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is there actually any pregnant scenes with main characters in this or just the "I could get pregnant" talk? I tried searching and saw something about 2 scenes, but nothing with the main characters?
I have answered this question a fair number of time, but if you go to the OP, check under Genre Details, PREGNANCY, you will have your answer (but here is the quoted text for you):
This game features 2 scenes with pregnancy content:
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets a Sex doll pregnant and it has his baby (no visual pregnancy)
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets 1 side and 1 background character visibly pregnant (also includes lactation)
Additionally, there is the option for the player to ask some of the girls to take or not take birth control. There are mentions throughout (depending on what the player picked) where girls may talk about becoming pregnant after the MC has had sex with them.

At the current point in time, it is not possible to get other girls pregnant as that content does not yet exist in the Unity game.

Hread012

Dec 28, 2017
In explorer type %appdata% (which will take you to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\) then scroll down and find the Renpy folder. Inside locate "RMAWH-1601779150" and delete it or the .save files inside.

The Request list is not a promise to put anything into the game, it is my cheat sheet to remind me what people have asked for (and would like to see). What gets added when is whatever I'm in the mood to work on. Usually the easier/closer to the way the game is get higher priority, because, well, they are just easier to do.
Thank you

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Ok finished the latest version and things are getting spicy, with that being said it would be interesting if til the final night you avoid trying to cumming inside Beth and Summer so they think that one the condom failed and two maybe if you choose the pullout option with Summer she wraps her legs around Morty do to the massive orgasim she has that results receives creampie.

Reactions: Night Mirror

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Saw the sex scenes in the last update, they were great and the game is great as always.
Now i kinda wish Morty was more dominant, like instead of practically begging Beth and Summer to let him get them pregnant, he will assert his dominance by commanding them to do so, like saying in commanding voice "I cum inside you and get you pregnant." with Beth and Summer being unable to refuse.

ZeroKonD

Aug 17, 2019
This might be related to RenPy not choosing the right renderer for your. You can try to change it be either using RenPy SDK or by dropping this file ("renderer.rpy") into the game's "game" folder and then pressing shift+g key after the game launched. You can try to start the game by pressing and holding shift key too.
Thx for trying to help but that didn't change anything. Still same problem as before, game not even starting. All it does is showing the mouse loading icon for a sec after running the .exe file, then nothing. Completely confused over this, have never been like this with any other Renpy games.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thx for trying to help but that didn't change anything. Still same problem as before, game not even starting. All it does is showing the mouse loading icon for a sec after running the .exe file, then nothing. Completely confused over this, have never been like this with any other Renpy games.
Did you download RenPy SDK?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Okay, well, I have one last-ditch effort that will be a bit of a pain in the butt. Download the SDK and build the game locally.

Go grab the renpy sdk (a google search will find it for you, I built the game in 7.4.4, but, really any 7.4 version and up should work fine), it isn't installed, just an application opened by exe. Once you have the SDK opened, make a new project. You can mostly ignore the settings (as we are going to delete the files it makes) other than what you want to name the folder (important so that you can find it).

Once you've made the new project, go to it's folder, go to it's "game" folder and delete the contents. Now copy in the contents of the "game" folder from RMAWH. Select the project in the SDK and hit launch, if everything works, it most likely means the next step will too?

If the game is playable through the SDK launcher at least that's one way to access it, but sort of a pain. However, you should be able to build distributions and it will give you a packaged game file, just unzip an play!

Sorry it's been such a hassle and wish it had an easier solution, but this is the only other thing I can think of.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes