kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
..fav character...
One plays the game as Morty, so my fav is Jessica.

Seriously though, F has done a good job of rationing the Jess stuff, too much would've diluted the experience somewhat.

Adore Trica, this is basically Her game...and I love what She does with Her butt
blush1.png

Talking about butts, when will Reka get some action ?...that'll be something.

..and Summer is hot as something very hot, love Her....and Beth the lovely Milf, outstanding.

Choosing a fav is like only choose one flavour of icecream, it's impossible !
(unless there's only vanilla and durian...)

Reactions: Night Mirror

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
at this point im mostly just making conversation to distract myself from longing for an update but im genuinely curious. do any of you guys have a fav character in the game? im a huge morticia fan myself (also wild summer, i love her sm)
Based on how much I replay each character (descending order) ...

Beth, Summer, Summer+, Tricia, Morticia.

Initially, Summer was top, but Beth's character arc quickly grew on me. Similarly, with Tricia, she is a complex minx and her story so far has been fun. Morticia is cool. I like that she is a smart female version of Morty, with similar kinks and desires, but the other four come before her (pun intended). Jessica perhaps next. She is alright, but she doesn't butter my parsnips as much the others.

Things I'd like to see? Well, I would really love a Space Beth story, especially if it ended up in a threesome. A threesome with Beth and Summer would be great too. I'd also quite like to see a conclusion to the hinted at sleepover foursome with Tricia, Jessica, and Reka.

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
idunno but on another topic Summer's dad is such a dork, keeping bees. I mean it's, at least it's interesting though, at least like, I wish my dad kept bees. I mean it's kinda cute though like, her dad keeps bees. How old is her dad? H-he's obviously beekeeping age. I don't know, I think it's kinda sweet.

Night Mirror can you make Jerry's default age "Beekeeping"?

On another topic my favorite character is Mr. Meeseeks and definitely not the character who I decided to do full animation for the first time for.

One plays the game as Morty, so my fav is Jessica.
I never really cared for Jessica, but fascist Jessica... oof <3
but aside from fascist Jessica, I don't care for classic Jessica. Well, at least until I saw this amazing fucking illustration and my heart fucking exploded.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also preaching to the choir but Tricia is absolutely amazing in this game considering her character only has like less than 2 minutes of screen time in the show.

Summer and Beth are pretty good but compared to Tricia's arc they have a bit of catching up to do.

And then Mortica. . . for some reason I like her a lot lol. I dunno why, I just like, REALLY like her.
like, I thought love was only true in fairy tales. Meant for someone else but not for me. Love was out to get me. That's the way it seemed. Disappointment haunted all my dreams... and it still does-
THEN I SAW HER FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
now I'm a believer.
( '/////' )

Jan 24, 2022
idunno but on another topic Summer's dad is such a dork, keeping bees. I mean it's, at least it's interesting though, at least like, I wish my dad kept bees. I mean it's kinda cute though like, her dad keeps bees. How old is her dad? H-he's obviously beekeeping age. I don't know, I think it's kinda sweet.
summer, i want to fuck your dad.

Jan 24, 2022
I never really cared for Jessica, but fascist Jessica... oof <3
i'm also not the biggest jessica fan, but the blitz and chitz date was super fun and i like the fact that morty canonically tries to give her a valentine's day card. it's adorable.

also tricia's character and the classic juxtaposition of the whole madonna/whore thing (with her being a christian virgin who emphasizes "purity" but also loves kinky sex and kind of feels guilt over it) is sooooooo fun. i love the little references to that duality, such as her username being fallenangel69 and the "slutty nun" costume at halloween omggg

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Would've been fun to know who F based Tricias character on...

Pretty impressive if She was invented from scratch.

Season 6 is overdue, anyone heard anything when it might be released ?

Reactions: genericbutcoolname

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Would've been fun to know who F based Tricias character on...

Pretty impressive if She was invented from scratch.

Season 6 is overdue, anyone heard anything when it might be released ?
Tricia's character is partly a trope that existed long before R&M. My guess, F/his writers, took that idea and embellished it to suit the story.

Season 6 is due, but based on previous show releases, we probably won't be told until the last minute. Others have speculated it could be a summer premier, so soon, hopefully.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I doubt most people are following the slicing work (because for the most part there isn't much to be excited about), but I am going to share some progress here in the main post (as always, feel free to skip if you don't care).

First up, I'm almost there. Just finished slicing Week 3 of the game, which means I only have week 4 left to slice (and implement... and test...)!
1651984059644.png
Green means all done with blinks, yellow is implemented but limited or no blinks, red mean just sliced but not in the game, and purple means I did the sorting work in prep for slicing. You can also see the before and after size for each week/day/scene to see how much of (if any) space savings the slicing process has imparted. Some scenes are really great savings, and others are woefully disappointing.

This has been sort of a crazy undertaking, and as I see the end in sight (still 2-3 weeks away), I cannot wait to be fucking done with it. Some scenes went buttery smooth with no extra effort, and some have been a fucking multi-day nightmare for a single set of images. I still question if any of this was worth it... but I'm too deep in to back out now...

My auto slice program has been really helped (without it I think I'd have abandoned this folly of a task). However, the autoslicer has been far from perfect. Here are some fun images that didn't quiet work right and needed to be redone manually. Most scenes have at least one image that flips-out like this, some worse than others, but here are few of the most eye catching ones (that I thought to set aside instead of deleting out of frustration):
slice_wtf.png slice_wtf3.png slice_wtf4.png slice_wtf5.png

Anyhow, thanks for reading! Thanks for playing! Stay awesome!

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Tricia's expanded personality is definitely a welcome surprise. In my opinion she steals the show every time she shows up
Looking forward to more from Tricia too. Maybe even something with her kind mother.
If she was always as friendly as she was to Morty when they first met, maybe it will turn out that Tricia may have a completely different father than previously thought.
But of course I would like to see more of Reka. While she's only a supporting character, she's also a pretty hot one.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Paademia67

Nov 10, 2021
Is this game for Linux? I just installed it on my pc and I don't know much about computers but when I downloaded the windows/Linux, I cannot play it.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is this game for Linux? I just installed it on my pc and I don't know much about computers but when I downloaded the windows/Linux, I cannot play it.
The PC/Linux download should work on either PC or Linux with no special extra steps. Do you get an error message when you try to start? If not, have you checked the log file (located in the same folder as the .exe)?

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes