cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
I’ll comment what I can comment on without confirming or denying anything that could maybe even be close to relevant to future story.

In-universe, the Mind Blowers mode is an app that Morty can play on his phone, installed via The Devil. So, he’s not actually using the… memory chamber… thing? It’s just the app.

Why would The Devil know about Mindblowers? He’s The Devil, he just knows these things. Why would he give to Morty a better version of what Rick built and name it the same thing? Probably to piss him off.
This is now my head canon, lol! I knew it was an app, but I never thought about it this way specifically.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.8 Part 3 Status: RELEASED!
Release Date:
DEC 5th 2023!

Task List:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress Report #9 DEC 6 @ 00:27 UTC
Progress Report #8 DEC 5 @ 23:10 UTC
Progress Report #7 DEC 5 @ 17:05 UTC
Progress Report #6 DEC 5 @ 02:30 UTC
Progress Report #5 DEC 1 @ 11:25 UTC
Progress Report #4 NOV 27 @ 00:45 UTC
Progress Report #3 NOV 20 @ 00:10 UTC
Progress Report #2 NOV 15 @ 19:40 UTC

Progress Report #1 NOV 10 @ 19:00 UTC:
For anyone not caught up on things, take a look at the future plans post first.

Here is the status tracker for Part 3... I'm not sure how helpful it is, as I'm working a patch ahead (so much of my current focus is Part 4 (the status there being that we are deep (deep) in script re-writes at the moment, and I've only just started making some of the needed background art, and sourcing scene references)).

To be clear, there is still work to be done on Part 3 (which is why it is NOT out right now). Mostly what's left to do falls largely on aaronminus (by design, I've been working on it for 2 months already). I do have work too (mostly animation finalizations), but mainly I am pending editor revisions. This step has been held up slightly by script issues in Part 4 that has taken a lot of our time to resolve, but we are getting close. Once it's out we'll most likely share details on it (if anyone cares).

You might notice it already has a targeted release date, Dec 5th. The plan (as I've said before) will be monthly releases from this point forward until the ending is all done (then I'll figure out what I'm going to do about the epilogue...). My hope is that I can keep this pace (again, I'm not working on this 24 hours a day, I'm often doing it before or after (or during) my normal work (such as right now), wherever I can squeeze it in before I pass out (that's what she said...?).

You might be temped to say slow down, take you time, but then this ending just won't happen. Without a schedule, or deadline, I'll just never do it, that's my motivator.

That being said, there is no money reasons for these dates, they are a balance of: when I reasonably think I can finish the work, and how long I think people should reasonably asked to wait for new content (hint: 3+ months is too long, 2 months is... fine I guess, but 1 month feels just about right... AHHHH IT WAS TOO HOT, IT BURNS!!!!).

So if things just aren't coming together the way they need, I'll do my best to communicate the issue, and adjust the date in as transparent a way that I can. But I would prefer not to. If you move the goal, why have it? If you don't have a goal... why even do the thing...

Also, also, incase you missed it, I'm looking for some feedback on the New Mind Blower setup! Now is your chance to help out directly with the development, even if it's just a "I hate it" or "I miss the old one"... or, you know, preferably tested feedback and not just a kneejerk reaction based on an image.

Anyhow, thanks for staying awesome!

Last edited:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Alright, YOLO! We're doing it now! (I mean... if you want...)
View attachment 3070381

I am looking for some players who are up for giving feedback on this new system (or, really anyone who want's to fuck around with it).

Attached is a small patch to change the gallery of the existing game over to the new Mind Blower system. This also contains a way to roll it back too, so if after tying the new one, you think, this is horrible, I need my sexy Nancy model back, you can just drop in the files and put it back the way it was.

I am looking for a few things here (feel free to give me more (or... less if you just want to try but don't want to help)). Biggest one is missing tags. There is limited space for tags, but some might more more/less important, I haven't fully checked every tag just yet. So let me know if scenes are missing tags, even ones not listed.

Also want to know what you think overall of it. Is it better? Worse? Any feedback is welcome!

Lastly, this is not set in stone as a for sure thing. And it might (will) go through several iterations of tweaks and improvements before release.
I mostly miss the old Mind Blowers. I think the girls undressing with a smile when you hover over them was a nice touch and a definite loss. Though the scene filtering is way more efficient with the new system, but I personally never wanted to see a specific scene with two girls anyway, only searching for one interest at a time. The tags though, I could definitely use them, but maybe they could be incorporated with the old system with the animations? With so many scenes being branched/optional, I wonder how you are handling the negative tags? Some scenes could be excluded although their tagged content is avoidable in the scene.
If you decide to stick with the old Mind Blowers, I would however try to clean up the first screen, which should be for the main cast only: Beth, Summer(s), Morticia, Tricia and Jessica. At least speaking for myself, seeing Nancy and Kiara there can be a turnoff, and Reka just feels out of place compared to the main cast like anyone would.
Coming back to the tags, I feel that Kiss, Lick, Finger, Grope and Jerry aren't that important. Rape and Sleep disturb me to be honest, even to just see the tags is a constant reminder that the game caters for it (I'd forgotten). Two tags that I can think of could be missing are "Zoo" or something like it as there are scenes with Bova or Morty as a CHUD that probably should get their own filter. And the other one maybe "First Time" as I frequently search for the first penetration scene with a girl as the story built up for it and the dialog may refer to it. Though probably taking the first hit of "Vag" for a girl would achieve the same thing now.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks you very much for the feedback!

but I personally never wanted to see a specific scene with two girls anyway, only searching for one interest at a time.
This is something I'm on the fence about, and still looking for the best experience. It started as 1 at a time (similar to the do over menu), then became additive (click Reka and Nancy to see their combine scenes (not scenes in which they both are in)), and currently, filtered showing scenes only where multiple characters appear (click Summer and Morticia and see only the scenes they are both tagged in).

I fee like the last option give the most flexibility for finding what players might want. Want only one character, switch that character off when "changing" characters (a bit of hassle/extra step)). Want to find scenes with multiple characters, click all that apply. But, again, extra step of clicking off characters to change pages might be too much of a hassle.

The tags though, I could definitely use them, but maybe they could be incorporated with the old system with the animations?
Tags lose a LOT of power if they are sectioned into characters, because specific tags may never apply to specific characters. So a user would have to click into a character gallery, check a tag, see it isn't there, click out, click into a new character, check if a tag is there. Vs clicking a tag and seeing all the scenes with the tag, then checking a specific character to see if they are included in that list.

With so many scenes being branched/optional, I wonder how you are handling the negative tags? Some scenes could be excluded although their tagged content is avoidable in the scene.
Tags currently apply if a scene has that tag at all, even in a branched choice. This means excluding something you don't want to see, even if it is only an option in that scene, will exclude the whole scene. Not really another way to do it... I'm also not 100% sold on the exclusion tag, feels like a hassle to use for very, very limited use cases.

If you decide to stick with the old Mind Blowers, I would however try to clean up the first screen, which should be for the main cast only: Beth, Summer(s), Morticia, Tricia and Jessica. At least speaking for myself, seeing Nancy and Kiara there can be a turnoff, and Reka just feels out of place compared to the main cast like anyone would.
Taking three characters off the main screen makes it that much more tedious to get to them (who would they be replaced with?), making that unlikely if the old page stays. If I could fit all the cast on one page (a big appeal of the redesign having all character options in one spot), I would.

Coming back to the tags, I feel that Kiss, Lick, Finger, Grope and Jerry aren't that important. Rape and Sleep disturb me to be honest, even to just see the tags is a constant reminder that the game caters for it (I'd forgotten). Two tags that I can think of could be missing are "Zoo" or something like it as there are scenes with Bova or Morty as a CHUD that probably should get their own filter. And the other one maybe "First Time" as I frequently search for the first penetration scene with a girl as the story built up for it and the dialog may refer to it. Though probably taking the first hit of "Vag" for a girl would achieve the same thing now.
Tags are not final, so I'm certainly looking for what suggestions people would want to see. There are lots of possible tags, so they obviously can't all fit. The goal is mainly to find: what players are most interested to filter by, give the best results possible, and have a diverse search options (something like First Time, would really be a sub search of Vag (as you pointed out)).

The issue with something like "zoo" is that only two scenes have this tag (Bova wouldn't be one of them 'alien' not animal).

Again, thank you for the informative feedback. I certainly will consider it while work continues on Part 3.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Just finished the newest update. Can't wait to see what will happen next, have some theories, but I'll keep them to myself for now lol. I will say, if anyone needs to be reminded. After the cliffhanger in this last update, there are still a good few more stories that need wrapping up. So I get the feeling there's still a good number of updates to come.

TheMastaRusta

May 27, 2018
Project Future Plans

This is going to be the master post for me to direct people to when they have questions about where the game goes from here. I’ve formatted it like an FAQ, so you can hop to the section you're interested in (or read the whole thing if you want). I expect it to be a somewhat living post that will be updated as new questions come up, or I make progress on things, or our information on the Unity game changes.

While sections are in spoiler tags, there are no content spoilers here for anything (just long winded ramblings).

Forward (Skip)

Unity game tagged Abandoned! Is Ferdafs Really Done?!

Continuation (without Ferdafs)

Ferdafs Continuation!

Are you still doing/taking Requests?!

Ending Phases

Conclusion (When?)

Conclusion (Parts)

Conclusion (Who?)

Conclusion (Sex?)

Conclusion (Pregnancy?)

Conclusion (What?)

Conclusion (Where?)

Conclusion (Content)

Conclusion (Status)

After this is done, what project is next?!

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer (or even add them into the FAQ here). Thank you everyone for staying awesome!
As long as there's an ending harem scene where Morty is fuckin' all of his bitches (bonus points if theres a cucking scene with Regular Beth, Space Beth and Kiara sucking his dick in front of Jerry) then I'm happy
Project Future Plans

This is going to be the master post for me to direct people to when they have questions about where the game goes from here. I’ve formatted it like an FAQ, so you can hop to the section you're interested in (or read the whole thing if you want). I expect it to be a somewhat living post that will be updated as new questions come up, or I make progress on things, or our information on the Unity game changes.

While sections are in spoiler tags, there are no content spoilers here for anything (just long winded ramblings).

Forward (Skip)

Unity game tagged Abandoned! Is Ferdafs Really Done?!

Continuation (without Ferdafs)

Ferdafs Continuation!

Are you still doing/taking Requests?!

Ending Phases

Conclusion (When?)

Conclusion (Parts)

Conclusion (Who?)

Conclusion (Sex?)

Conclusion (Pregnancy?)

Conclusion (What?)

Conclusion (Where?)

Conclusion (Content)

Conclusion (Status)

After this is done, what project is next?!

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer (or even add them into the FAQ here). Thank you everyone for staying awesome!
As long as there's an ending harem scene where Morty is fuckin' all of his bitches (bonus points if theres a cucking scene with Regular Beth, Space Beth and Kiara sucking his dick in front of Jerry) then I'm happy

Reactions: cooties69

mare222

Jan 24, 2018

id love to see bonus scenes for the one off girls

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
You'll have to look in the translation forums.

Had a quick look, someone did spanish translation up to 3.8 link

Don't know if the later patches been translated....

BobSalazar

Sep 24, 2019
Hello. I see that you have "Future Plans" and i was just wondering if you could include these small adjustments in the plans:

Beth: in the "Happy Accident", could you expose her breasts mid way through? Penetration)

Summer: In "Movie Date" and "3-Way" and "Portal BJ", could you expose her breasts (as a way for her to get in the mood)?
Or....her position in "3-Way" is similar to the "L-Word", could it be possible to copy paste that position, and just edit Morty penetrating? As for the blowjob in the bathroom stall, could you have more "unwanted curve" in her eyebrows? (like "Blowjob Practice" Throat ending)

Also, to solve the football team gangbang, could Morty create a Summer clone with zero emotion, so the clone Summer gets banged, but we the viewer dont care since its an emotionless Summer.

Morticia: in "Maid Rescue", could you expose her breasts aswell. And maybe have Morty penetrate her?

These are the only changes i would suggest; aside from that, good job on the game!!!!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hello. I see that you have "Future Plans" and i was just wondering if you could include these small adjustments in the plans:

Beth: in the "Happy Accident", could you expose her breasts mid way through? Penetration)

Summer: In "Movie Date" and "3-Way" and "Portal BJ", could you expose her breasts (as a way for her to get in the mood)?
Or....her position in "3-Way" is similar to the "L-Word", could it be possible to copy paste that position, and just edit Morty penetrating? As for the blowjob in the bathroom stall, could you have more "unwanted curve" in her eyebrows? (like "Blowjob Practice" Throat ending)

Also, to solve the football team gangbang, could Morty create a Summer clone with zero emotion, so the clone Summer gets banged, but we the viewer dont care since its an emotionless Summer.

Morticia: in "Maid Rescue", could you expose her breasts aswell. And maybe have Morty penetrate her?

These are the only changes i would suggest; aside from that, good job on the game!!!!
Glad you're enjoying the game!

What you're asking for here is content requests, as outlined by this post. Sadly, due to the amount of time and effort required by the ending, I'm currently no longer taking requests (as mentioned in the future plans and request post), as they are very unlikely to get fulfilled at this point.

To these specific points, they would be in the very unlikely to get done if I was still doing requests, since they all require new art creation, something I struggle a lot with.

Reactions: cooties69

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
not really sure if this has been asked and answered or if its allowed to be asked but is the ending planned to be a happy ending?
Night mirror has already said that the current low state of Morty as exemplified by his circumstances at the end of the last update of the game represents a low point for him and his circumstances should at least somewhat improve from here. Make of that what you will.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Glad you're enjoying the game!

What you're asking for here is content requests, as outlined by this post. Sadly, due to the amount of time and effort required by the ending, I'm currently no longer taking requests (as mentioned in the future plans and request post), as they are very unlikely to get fulfilled at this point.

To these specific points, they would be in the very unlikely to get done if I was still doing requests, since they all require new art creation, something I struggle a lot with.
For the record, I like the custom art you've done so far. Certainly better than what I could do for this kind of game, lol.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
For the record, I like the custom art you've done so far. Certainly better than what I could do for this kind of game, lol.
Thanks! I think some of the art I've made has come out alright. It's still not "great", but it blends in enough with Ferdafs style that (at least I think) most of it doesn't stick out (too much? I hope?!). That shouldn't be that surprising as the vast (VAST) majority of it is traces, edits fusing existing art together, or reuses of previous images with thing switched up in them.

I should be trying to work in more shadows/shading (a steps I'm very not good at) and I wish I could make more poses (especially right now during the ending...), but it is the best I can do... :/ I'm a programmer, not an artist. And especially for anything I make, I'm always going to be more critical of it.

Jan 1, 2018
I wonder if we're ever going to figure out what happened to the Morty of this dimension? Is he just dead/gone, as many Morties across the Central Finite Curve end up as? Or is Collector Morty's knowledge of this dimension perhaps born from more than just scholarly curiosity?

On an unrelated note, it is a shame that the base game never got around to Beth becoming somewhat aware of what Morty gets up to with the rest of the family. It's gonna be a real shocker for her to realize that on top of Assertive Morty not being her original son, he's also been piping her entire lineage and is in a committed relationship with Morticia behind her back (not to mention the complicated relationship he has with Tricia). Poor women is going to have a conniption.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShiftCognit
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes