Keen01

May 5, 2020
I don't know why, but when I choose the option to return to Morty's original dimension, I thought the reveal would be that the Morty we've been playing would become the evil Morty we know from the show, because of his new gained confidence.

mrpiolho1987

May 20, 2024
View attachment 1180733

Overview:
This is an unofficial ren'py fan remake of Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home by Ferdafs.
Play as Morty as he tries to find a way home through sexy adventures in another universe!
No sandbox! Expanded and extra scenes! Finishing choices for many sequences! New dialogue and story reworks!
Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-02-26
Unity Developer: Ferdafs
Ren'py Developer: Night Mirror
Censored: No
Version: r3.9
Language: English
Length: 30+ Hours

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre Details:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes / FAQ:
Before asking about a tag please check Genre Details!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac:
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android:
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

BUG FIX (r3.9.1): MEGA
Update Only (r3.8P4 -> r3.9): - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

Uncompressed Image Patch:
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

32-Bit Patch:
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extras:
Banners - Portuguese* - Español* - Italian* - Russian*

MODS: AI Voices*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1282268 View attachment 1282269 View attachment 1282270 View attachment 1282271 View attachment 1282272 View attachment 1282273 View attachment 1282274 View attachment 1282275 View attachment 1282276 View attachment 1282277 View attachment 1282278 View attachment 1282279 View attachment 1282280 View attachment 1282281 View attachment 1282282 View attachment 1282283 View attachment 1282284 View attachment 1282285 View attachment 1282286 View attachment 1282287 View attachment 1282288 View attachment 1282289 View attachment 1282290 View attachment 1282291 View attachment 1282292 View attachment 1282293 View attachment 2516418 View attachment 2516419 View attachment 2516420 View attachment 2516421
Hello.
I have a question about this game, and actually I wanted to ask for permission to translate it into Polish - For my own use.
I don't know anything about programming, but the translation itself doesn't seem to be very complicated.

Best regards.

Reactions: kenta16807

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Hello.
I have a question about this game, and actually I wanted to ask for permission to translate it into Polish - For my own use.
I don't know anything about programming, but the translation itself doesn't seem to be very complicated.

Best regards.
At Night Mirror's request, this is a completely free and unmonetized mod. So you're probably ok to do so.

mrpiolho1987

May 20, 2024
Actually, I started working on the translation some time ago. I don't know English well and I didn't know who the author was. When I found out who created this game I decided to ask for permission, I already have quite a lot translated. I want to translate it in its entirety, not just the dialogues. I'm working on a thorough menu translation right now, I have translated 27 days of history, version 3.8, the biggest difficulty is translating the selection in the game. Here are some photos.

JinxyJack

Jun 15, 2022
Is it at least possible to add an extra scenes that doesn't relate to the main story? Like an extra scene after you fuck Tricia in the ass in her house, you get the option to go take a piss in the bathroom and after finishing Barbara comes from behind and offers you a Handjob, BJ and a Boob job.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is it at least possible to add an extra scenes that doesn't relate to the main story? Like an extra scene after you fuck Tricia in the ass in her house, you get the option to go take a piss in the bathroom and after finishing Barbara comes from behind and offers you a Handjob, BJ and a Boob job.
At the moment I'm not taking or working on additional scene requests. Mainly because I barely have enough motivation to work on the things I'm already doing.

I am still accepting art/scene contributions, though. So if this is a scene you feel like you want to/can make for the game, check out this post to see how art contributions work!

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Can i ask if there is actual pregnancy for Beth or Summer? I came in Beth without protection every chance i got and got nothing. Is it planned or that's about it? Thank you.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Can i ask if there is actual pregnancy for Beth or Summer? I came in Beth without protection every chance i got and got nothing. Is it planned or that's about it? Thank you.
From Post #1:
PREGNANCY:
This game features 4 scenes with pregnancy content:
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets a Sex doll pregnant and it has his baby (no visual pregnancy)
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets 1 side and 1 background character visibly pregnant (also includes lactation)
  • 1 Scene where the MC can gets 1 side character pregnant (with belly) and has a baby with them.
  • 1 Scene where the MC can that offspring (grown up) pregnant too.
Additionally, there is the option for the player to ask some of the girls to take or not take birth control. There are mentions throughout (depending on what the player picked) where girls may talk about becoming pregnant after the MC has had sex with them.

At the current point in time, it is not possible to get other girls pregnant as that content does not yet exist in the Unity game.
Remember what this game is, it is a remake of a currently active (okay~ maybe that isn't the best way to describe the Unity game based on lack of updates...) project, where I don't know where things are headed. While Pregnancy for main characters is something I want to do (and plan to do), the "when" is the complex part. To which that answer is, I don't know yet.

iamhumantoo

Apr 13, 2022
Night Mirror
Hello I have tried your game so far and the dialogue is preety good. Have you thought about maybe adding the actual voices from the TV Show to the game? Elevenlabs is very good at Text to Speech and if you give it a clip from the real voice actors it should sound nearly identical.
Altough that might be a lot of time investment or might just not fit with the game.
But trying it out might be an idea at least for a short protoype but you know what your doing.

Have a nice day and thanks for your work!

PS: Are you working on any future projects or are any projects planned?

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror
Hello I have tried your game so far and the dialogue is preety good. Have you thought about maybe adding the actual voices from the TV Show to the game? Elevenlabs is very good at Text to Speech and if you give it a clip from the real voice actors it should sound nearly identical.
Altough that might be a lot of time investment or might just not fit with the game.
But trying it out might be an idea at least for a short protoype but you know what your doing.

Have a nice day and thanks for your work!
broken_division has put together this pretty good voice mod that you can try out.

As for sound/voices as part of the main game, the answer is sadly a no. It's a long winded reason as to why, but the major points are: too much work, for too little return. Attention I don't want. Significant increase in game size. (and a few other personal reasons).

Keep in mind this game (the renpy version) is a passion project, where the main goal is to bring over the content from the Unity game made by Ferdafs, not to make my own game. While I've added scenes, and I'm working on (/struggling to) put together an ending, the work I want to do on this project is mostly focused on keeping it up to date with the content in the original game, not adding lots of extras to this one.

PS: Are you working on any future projects or are any projects planned?
Nope, I barely have the motivation to work on this one. When this project does eventually wrap up, I'm most likely done.

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
feels like it
It's been 4+ months since the last Federaf release, His 'hiatus put us out 8ish months after his medical leave. We can only hope his healing has helped him to get faster. If he releases another update, I will get back on his patreon.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Project Status Report for r4.0 (June 2024):
In case you missed the last one, here is where things were at back in Apr. I'm still waiting (and feeling impatient too, just like everyone else) for the new content from Fredafs. I had hoped we would get that content at the end of last month (May), but that obviously hasn't happened. There is still the chance for it to come this month (or the next (or next (or... you get the idea...))) and the question is do I (want to) wait for it to arrive? And how long?

Again, there is no real info or time table for when the Unity game content will arrive, just past experience and guess work. End of June isn't too far out of range, so, I'm still hoping for that. But, obviously not holding my breath.

Current Release Plan:
My current plan still hasn't changed. For now, I'm still waiting for Ferdafs before I put out game updates. Again, the "when" part gets tricky. But if we cross that 6 month mark (on Sep 22nd) from his last pateron posting (March 22nd) with no new info, I'll most likely move forward on releasing the conclusion again (it won't be a suprise, I'll talk about it more in thread if it happens).

What Am I Working on?
I'm not waiting until September to work on the conclusion, I have been moving it along (at a snails pace). The past few months have been... challenging for me, and "artwork" has been a very low priority in my life. I do not like making art. It is not fun for me. I don't think the results are good, and I hate pretty everything I've ever drawn.

However, over the past week I finally sucked it up and made a bigger push on the art elements. I'm trying to "finish" or at least make "major" progression on at least 1 art element every day.

Don't get your hopes too high, even if I finish everything tomorrow, if wouldn't come out before Ferdafs puts out another update (or shortly after Sep 22nd, whichever comes first). It would still be unlikely to be ready if F's update arrived at the end June.

Why the Fuck Are You So Slow?! GIVE US UPDATE!!!
I mean, I never really wanted to write/draw stuff for this project in the first place, that's why I picked this thing to do and not my own game. Add up all the past images/scenes I've "made" previously for the whole game and I think it's less than the content I've made for just Parts 2&3 combine? The conclusion is a massive (at least for me) amount of drawing (again, one of my least favorite things to do). Art is the primary reason all my past attempts at games have failed. And the conclusion is just... a lot of art...

Still, I'm going to try and give it more focus than I have been. I can't promise it will be faster, but I can promise I won't vanish or go radio silent (if I did vanish, it wouldn't be by choice, it would be because something IRL happened to me and I can no longer post (I'll try not to let that happen, but "life", am I right?)). My point being, I'll keep you guys in the loop the best I can.

So... You Don't Have Anything New Then?
Honestly, not really... Much of the current plan involves goddamn waiting. Some of it on myself, but mostly for the project to go back to how it was, porting Unity updates to Renpy.

Still... here is~ something? One of the images from Part 6 that is only a little spoilerie? It is one of the least bad images I have, and that's because it's a screen cap from the show with, uh, some edits (again, I said I was bad at art, what do you want?).

Anyhow... now I'm going to go torture myself- er do some more drawing, for a few hours... Thanks for staying awesome!

Last edited:

billybob3124

Mar 29, 2019
i cant seem to get the game to launch in windows. ive uninstalled and reinstalled it twice and tried run as administrator and still cant get the game to launch in windows. ive gotten it to work on the android emulator, but cant get it to launch in windows.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes