yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RingOfLust-0.5.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lerroy

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
If this game got some form of in game tracking like a quest log or journal it would probably just about double in popularity. Unless that's a side hustle the maker of this is doing for patreons lol.

Reactions: The Wizard of Oz

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I hate sandboxes, does this game have a story mode now?

same exact same shit literally each day you go you repeat between "moms" room , the living room ,and bathroom for anything to "happen" at all if you want to call it that and those even are on fucken repeat loop nothing new even though it says it is i dont see shit that is new from past update to this one just same exact thing and you added the gym ? well where the hell is it because you go to map of outside world it is just the MC house and nothing else . and the story does not continue hell their never was a story to begin with . i believe i will skip this in future SMFH (n):poop: . i will say the 'Mom" render though does look fantastic though otherwise this is pointless to download .

With you on this one, it's why i like renpy remakes of RPGM games because they remove the sandbox...or at least some do...
What's exactly point of coming in thread and saying you don't like game mechanism, fetishes, models... whatever....
I mean, opinions are like arses, everyone has it, but do you seriously think somebody will change a game to your tastes, simply because of your rants on pirate site? You don't like something... that's ok. Just pass without comments.

Last edited:

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
yet another game i have no clue how to progress in.
these people are good at putting together 3d assets and make renders.
but these python script kiddies should take a crash course in game design, for real.

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
Was surprised that the main LI name wasn't Esmeralda, because the mc is the real Quasimodo. I'm curious, does his name Billy come from a HillBilly? Because he's easily can be taken for a victim of inbreeding, maybe he escaped from The Hills Have Eyes or The Wrong Turn family. Sometimes it's better to hide mc's face.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
yet another game i have no clue how to progress in.
these people are good at putting together 3d assets and make renders.
but these python script kiddies should take a crash course in game design, for real.
There's a good reason why it only has 2.5 stars.

Maybe it's been fixed (probably not) but if you don't do things in a certain order or you raise your ring level thing too quickly it breaks the progression of the game and you get stuck, the game pretty much required a walk through to not break it. Happened on my first attempt to play this years ago, happened the second time I tried it almost two years ago, I did something in an order the game didn't like and the hospital never became available despite having been sent there from an event.

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
You need to help Beth with the dishes a second time before you can continue with Beth+Lilly.
Are they using the names Beth/Betty interchangeably? I've done this multiple times (it is the only reference to dishes I can find in the walkthrough):
Visit the kitchen in the afternoon on Sunday, Monday or Thursday and help Betty to wash dishes.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I bought the sunscreen at the store but I haven't been offered flowers or gym clothes there. I have completed Jessica's shower scene and spoken about the help with stretching.
Also, I can't get into the girl's room to see them kissing.

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes