4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
This is a fantastic start, and a ton of content for a first release. Don't worry if new releases don't have quite as much as this one. Keep going, and this could go big!

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Its a cool start but all the girls you get to know and barely have sex with you leave behind in time. Its fine but you could have had a whole harem phase then phase 2 is family incest phase. So much effort on those models but so little time on them, it could have been 2 games.

If we keep doing flashbacks it will feel shallow.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
View attachment 2438310

Overview:
In Pros and Cons, You play as a man diagnosed with a unique condition. Still, life wasn't bad at all until, little by little, your daily life problems began to mount up, and not only that, but a huge debt gnawed at you until life finally gave you a chance...
How well or poorly you use it will depend on your daily decisions.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-09
Release Date: 2023-03-04
Developer: P&C Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Code :

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - - -
Android: MEGA - - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

This unofficial version/port was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.*

View attachment 2438303 View attachment 2438302 View attachment 2438305 View attachment 2438304 View attachment 2438301 View attachment 2440064 View attachment 2440063
Could do with a pregnancy tag.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Nicely done (And great job with labelling the story choices)…for a fist release. As I usually dislike titles with sharing content, and I did have concerns it might be a difficult task without a walk through mod. But it wasn't using the 0x52_URM Ren'py tool, which usually displays what's behind most of the story choices.

I also like how MC can be the total alpha male, or if a player wants to not be one, they have the choice to make MC a wuss (which is not my play style).

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
This looks like it has good potential. Hopefully the next update will have some good content and draw in more attention to it.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Just to be clear there's a path where you don't share anyone and the girls don't do anything with each other right? Cuz girl on girl is also NTR.

Reactions: Crazymic79

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I'm putting the game on hold until my subscribe star account gets approved.
It is normal that your game is still not yet approved? More than three months already. Is it really difficult to create a subscribe star account?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It is normal that your game is still not yet approved? More than three months already. Is it really difficult to create a subscribe star account?
Yeah it seems to be a common issue with SS. For some reason they take a lot of time to approve pages. I don't know if it happens with everyone or if it's just with adult games.

Reactions: OWSam000

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
maaan , were into august and still no update , if still waiting on SS - by the time the approval comes - this game will be released completed final version :ROFLMAO:
good game - hope update comes soon , my abandoned meter is starting to rise :(

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes