K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Is there an update patch only (v0.4.0 --> v0.4.1) ? Could not find it with the search function.
My internet connection is so bad that it's gonna take some time to re-download almost 5gb...
Thanks.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is there an update patch only (v0.4.0 --> v0.4.1) ? Could not find it with the search function.
My internet connection is so bad that it's gonna take some time to re-download almost 5gb...
Thanks.
Not for now, maybe Jestur will do that, but atm you need to download the whole game again. :)

Walkernight09

May 14, 2018
Amazing game ... in love with it... was looking for a game with pure vanilla romance for a long time.

Can someone please post the soundtrack/ songs used in the game ??.... I loved the songs and i searched for it online by the lyrics but couldn't find it...
Thanks

Reactions: MrFriendly

EDLM

Jul 7, 2017
I think the story is one of the best, it's so engrossed, and there's so much effort in modeling and animation that we call it a "神作"(y)(y)(y)

EDLM

Jul 7, 2017
Amazing game ... in love with it... was looking for a game with pure vanilla romance for a long time.

Can someone please post the soundtrack/ songs used in the game ??.... I loved the songs and i searched for it online by the lyrics but couldn't find it...
Thanks
I like the piano music in the game...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Scarlett looks soo much better in the past...makes me wish to stay in the past for her, or bring her young version in the present (her daughters not existing is a price i'm willing to pay)

Jun 20, 2018
As soon as it's ready :)

Seriously though; the last release was like 14 days ago, so it is going to be awhile.
I agree that it's pretty soon to expect a new release, but I don't know that I would count two weeks ago– that was a bug fix patch, not a release.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I agree that it's pretty soon to expect a new release, but I don't know that I would count two weeks ago– that was a bug fix patch, not a release.
Thats fair. Personally I count the bug fixes as a release because of the work involved (even if they don't give me new content with Skylar or Darci :mad:).
It is still under a month since 0.4 dropped though, and this is on a several month release schedule.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Ripples [v0.4.1] [Jestur] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,42 GB / 1,68 GB - Ripples-0.4.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,41 GB / 1,66 GB - Ripples-0.4.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Experimental Unofficial Update Patch v0.4 to v0.4.1 (Original/Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

Download (Update Patch): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

xia0naan

Jan 13, 2018
Amazing as always! Replayed again this year and Skylar still capture me the most :love:
Is there any incest H-scenes from patch? I only notice the dialogue changes with Tiffany and Jessica.

4.80 star(s) 290 Votes