DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
guys what is rule #2.4, my post got deleted bc of that
Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads, as this will often derail the discussion
  • Do not ask for similar games, we have a Recommendationssection for this purpose
    • (Some advice: try searching for the topic first, chances are there are already threads asking for similar titles to any popular game)

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Been AFK from the thread for awhile, do we have any guesses or insight on which girls we'll get scenes with this coming episode?

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads, as this will often derail the discussion
  • Do not ask for similar games, we have a Recommendationssection for this purpose
    • (Some advice: try searching for the topic first, chances are there are already threads asking for similar titles to any popular game)
i dont even know how to use the recommendations section. I wish tutorials vids exist :KEK:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi everyone
I've just started from the beginning (lost a hdd with all my games in progress) and while going through the walkthrough by MrBubu, I saw something that surprised me. In EP1, towards the end, the Mc is invited by Kristal - I'll keep it short, you certainly know how their evening goes, unless you've chosen not to go - and they're interrupted by the arrival of her friend Daphne. But here the walkthrough mentions two possibilities. Either “1” to get to know her (Daphne) or “2” - and this is what I'm not sure about, because I can't remember since my first playthrouh that this can happen - we go straight to the next scene, i.e. the start of EP2. Is there really a path where Daphne dies?

image_196.png

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hi everyone
I've just started from the beginning (lost a hdd with all my games in progress) and while going through the walkthrough by MrBubu, I saw something that surprised me. In EP1, towards the end, the Mc is invited by Kristal - I'll keep it short, you certainly know how their evening goes, unless you've chosen not to go - and they're interrupted by the arrival of her friend Daphne. But here the walkthrough mentions two possibilities. Either “1” to get to know her (Daphne) or “2” - and this is what I'm not sure about, because I can't remember since my first playthrouh that this can happen - we go straight to the next scene, i.e. the start of EP2. Is there really a path where Daphne dies?

View attachment 3727687
Daphne Is dead Is a Discord joke

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Daphne Is dead Is a Discord joke
Phew! I was afraid there had been some drastic changes since the last time I played. I would have hated to see this game turned into a silly drama. I have to admit that some of the jokes are really stupid when you're not in the know. Thanks for the reply btw

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
i dont even know how to use the recommendations section. I wish tutorials vids exist :KEK:
If you are being serious, it's just a section of the forum where people post recommendations: https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

There are three main types of posts:

1.) You need help identifying something (I played this game years ago where a giant robot praying mantis fucks a chick and impregnates her, can anyone help me find it?)

2.) You want to recommend a game to others (Check out this new game "Johnny's Furry Femdom Futa NTR adventure" you all will love it!)

3.) You are asking for recommendations (I like female protag pixel art 2nd platformers with an emphasis on dubcon, tentacle penetration, and lots of incest, also there should be lasers and dinosaurs and a conspiracy woven into the plot, anyone know any games like that?)

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
If you are being serious, it's just a section of the forum where people post recommendations: https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

There are three main types of posts:

1.) You need help identifying something (I played this game years ago where a giant robot praying mantis fucks a chick and impregnates her, can anyone help me find it?)

2.) You want to recommend a game to others (Check out this new game "Johnny's Furry Femdom Futa NTR adventure" you all will love it!)

3.) You are asking for recommendations (I like female protag pixel art 2nd platformers with an emphasis on dubcon, tentacle penetration, and lots of incest, also there should be lasers and dinosaurs and a conspiracy woven into the plot, anyone know any games like that?)
Not to shame but, I would say these are all niche recommendations. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shitass1001
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes