Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
the moaning from one of the girls is annoying since it doesnt stop after seeing the scene. She is masturbating in bed at night, and then the moaning keeps going and going, even into the next scenes. how to fix this?

i have reloaded saves, and restarted the game (by closing and reopening). nothing helps.
First off, it's an honor and a privilege to listen to Tiffany flick the bean for a half hour. You should be counting your lucky stars you got to experience that bug. :p

Buuut seriously, yea, it is distracting. It's an odd problem, because it's inconsistent. For some reason, that particular sound effect at that place sometimes doesn't respond to the stop command in the script. I'm able to reproduce it sometimes, but other times not.
Anyway, it will stop when you get to the next sex scene which is a pretty early on in episode 4. I timed it pretty conservatively at just under 40 minutes, but even intermediate English learners should read it a lot faster than that. If it gets too annoying though, you can turn down the Voice Volume in Preferences until that next sex scene with Cindy without missing anything really. Or if you can enable the console, you can use the stop hvoice statement to stop that sound loop.

gizzvn

Jan 8, 2022
i love those sex scenes but anyone know how to extract them into videos? It would takes long time to manual capture on my screen so maybe someone have an idea?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Regarding development times I don't care and I don't even want to know if it's difficult for some, easy for others...
That said, some people seem to forget a little quickly that creating this kind of game takes months, even years to produce quality work.

There is time to think and build a complex and credible universe. The writing of the characters, their bonds and relationships and everything that encompasses the narration. Ensure that there are no narrative inconsistencies, or that they are minimal. All this does not happen as quickly as some people seem to believe, despite what may have been read right or left, in a quality AVN.
And I'm not even talking about the art itself, which character should be like this or like that and for what reasons, and the controls so that our much-loved characters don't look like malformed cubes, :LOL: ...

In short, I didn't want to take part in this exchange, but it seemed important to me to remember that preparing this kind of literary game is not just a few lines of code to type into a program.

That said, for those who are unhappy, remember where you are, and consider encouraging developers so that they have more means to eventually get help from teams instead of crying about development times that are too long.
Should we remember that the majority work alone or in small teams and that people have a life on the side?
Let's just be happy that development doesn't suddenly stop. :oops:
As we say in portuguese, haste is the enemy of perfection. Quality needs time.

As long the dev shows his goals and always delivers a quality release for it's waiting I'm more than pleased to wait. It's unfortunate that Jestur doesn't participate around here as much as before, but I understand that time isn't enough to do everything.

The game and the dev are and continue to be of my favorites around here, and I'll continue people to support them if possible. He never disapointed his fanbase so far, and I believe that shows his comitment to the game's development.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
A little bit offtopic, but could you explain to me how to get into this view?
I'm just guessing you are talking about the tile layout. Click the settings gear icon and the Tile Layout is at the upper left.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
The current top 15 weighted rating Renpy games on this site says it all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 of them are completed for a while and from those, 2 of them I played and are great, the other older one is not much my art style taste as aren't 3 other (still in development) that are in that list so I never played them but I believe they are great, gonna try the number 8 anyway soon, for the story. Sci-fi/fantasy is my favorite genre, maybe the art style will grow on me too lol.

The 4th place unfortunately is a sandbox game or else it was in my personal taste tier S top games, will stay tier A unless they make a linear VN version of it hehe.

Number 1 is great also no doubt, just not my personal favorite story style, a bit cruel and too BDSMish for my taste but I understand why it is number 1, I still follow it and play it, also tier A for me.

Number 12 just need a bit more content and probably raises from my tier A to S games hehe

The rest coincidentally are 6 of my 7 favorite games. Including this awesome game called Ripples that is number 15 and probably would be even higher if wasn't an usually misunderstood sci-fi sub-genre (time travel) that usually is annoyingly nitpicked, most time travel stories and some of the events won't make sense, we just have to enjoy the ride those authors give us and turn those events into some fun discussions as long people restraint to flame each other just because they have different opinions about it.
In almost all the items that make a great AVN it is on par with the best, specially in terms of story/renders/animations/characters and the care and effort to make it great that the developer put in it. That is why this top games always will have my patience to be delivered updates, after all I don't want it to come faster and suffer from a drastic quality drop.
Am I the only one who thought "a leap of faith" was kinda ass? There seemed to be extremely positive opinions of it but it just seemed like every other generic AVN. The only thing that was in any way interesting to me was the suicidal lady, that was pretty unique.

Reactions: misfolk

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
Am I the only one who thought "a leap of faith" was kinda ass? There seemed to be extremely positive opinions of it but it just seemed like every other generic AVN. The only thing that was in any way interesting to me was the suicidal lady, that was pretty unique.
That is why it is considered good. It gives folks feels.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't know, nor do I care to spend the time investigating if you are the only one. I thought it was teasingly cute and funny.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes