somedude0190

May 9, 2020
I by no means mean to be that person, but with only 10% more art and the rest being proof reading and testing does that mean we might be looking at less than a week. I don't mean to hold anyone to a best guess just sort of curious. I mean heck something could come up and side line everything I get that or just small unexpected bumps could happen that make it take a bit longer. I guess I was just hoping for a round about idea. This is in my top 2 or 3 anticipated games, so I am super antsy. The work is really good though so weather it's a few days or 9 months ( hopefully the former and not the latter lol) I respect the effort put into it. Ok been rambling too much I hope everyone has an amazing rest of their weekend :)

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I by no means mean to be that person, but with only 10% more art and the rest being proof reading and testing does that mean we might be looking at less than a week. I don't mean to hold anyone to a best guess just sort of curious. I mean heck something could come up and side line everything I get that or just small unexpected bumps could happen that make it take a bit longer. I guess I was just hoping for a round about idea. This is in my top 2 or 3 anticipated games, so I am super antsy. The work is really good though so weather it's a few days or 9 months ( hopefully the former and not the latter lol) I respect the effort put into it. Ok been rambling too much I hope everyone has an amazing rest of their weekend :)
Expect another month and be happy when it's here sooner. That's what I usually do when a game I follow is in the testing phase.
Oh and if the testing phase takes more than 2 months just stop following that game, saves you a lot of trouble :LOL:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev Update #57

Hello!

I hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to make a quick dev update and let you guys know what's up. I'll make this short and to the point so I don't waste too much of your time.

As expected, I have been working away on episode 7. The scene I just finished took longer than I expected it would to create, but it turned out amazing! I'm really happy with it. This is one of the scenes that I have been anticipating creating since I started this AVN years ago. I always pictured it in my head and wondered if it was possible to make in Honey Select and if my skills would do it justice. Many assets had to be ported, and complicated animations had to be made, but it turned out great.

I'm now halfway through the last scene, which is a gallery scene with lots of animations. I talked a little bit about the scene in my last dev update. Also, I'm happy to announce that testing has now started. I just created a build and sent a copy to my testers and proofreaders so they can get a head start on testing. I've also been doing a little bit of testing and proofreading myself, but that only goes so far.

So, the new update is right around the corner. We are almost there. There are over 1400+ renders and 80+ animations finished right now. Hopefully the next post will be the release dates.

Have a nice morning/day/night, everyone!
-Jestur

1718494489972.png

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Dev Update #57

Olá!

Espero que todos vocês estejam bem. Eu só queria fazer uma rápida atualização de desenvolvimento e contar a vocês o que está acontecendo. Vou ser breve e direto ao ponto para não perder muito do seu tempo.

Como esperado, estou trabalhando no episódio 7. A cena que acabei de terminar demorou mais do que eu esperava para ser criada, mas ficou incrível! Estou muito feliz com isso. Esta é uma das cenas que venho esperando criar desde que comecei este AVN, anos atrás. Sempre imaginei isso na minha cabeça e me perguntei se era possível fazer no Honey Select e se minhas habilidades fariam justiça. Muitos ativos tiveram que ser portados e animações complicadas tiveram que ser feitas, mas ficou ótimo.

Estou agora na metade da última cena, que é uma cena de galeria com muitas animações. Falei um pouco sobre a cena na minha última atualização de desenvolvimento. Além disso, tenho o prazer de anunciar que os testes já começaram. Acabei de criar uma compilação e enviei uma cópia aos meus testadores e revisores para que eles possam começar os testes. Eu também tenho feito alguns testes e revisões, mas isso só vai até certo ponto.

Portanto, a nova atualização está chegando. Estamos quase lá. Existem mais de 1400 renderizações e mais de 80 animações finalizadas no momento. Esperamos que o próximo post seja sobre as datas de lançamento.

Tenham uma boa manhã/dia/noite a todos!
-Jestur

View attachment 3739948
If Possible with a english translation if you could thanks.... grinning-face-with-sweat-people.gif :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Dev Update #57

Hello!

I hope you're all well. I just wanted to give you a quick development update and let you know what's going on. I'll keep it short and to the point so as not to waste too much of your time.

As expected, I'm working on episode 7. The scene I've just finished took longer than I expected to create, but it turned out amazing! I'm very happy with it. This is one of the scenes I've been waiting to create since I started this AVN years ago. I always imagined it in my head and wondered if it was possible to do on Honey Select and if my skills would do it justice. A lot of assets had to be ported and complicated animations had to be done, but it turned out great.

I'm now halfway through the last scene, which is a gallery scene with lots of animations. I talked a bit about the scene in my last development update. Also, I'm pleased to announce that testing has begun. I've just created a build and sent a copy to my testers and reviewers so they can start testing. I've also been doing some testing and reviewing, but that only goes so far.

So the new update is coming. We're almost there. There are more than 1400 renderings and more than 80 animations finished at the moment. Hopefully the next post will be about release dates.

Have a good morning/day/night everyone!
-Jestur

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Dev Update #57

Hello!

I hope you're all well. I just wanted to give you a quick development update and let you know what's going on. I'll keep it short and to the point so as not to waste too much of your time.

As expected, I'm working on episode 7. The scene I've just finished took longer than I expected to create, but it turned out amazing! I'm very happy with it. This is one of the scenes I've been waiting to create since I started this AVN years ago. I always imagined it in my head and wondered if it was possible to do on Honey Select and if my skills would do it justice. A lot of assets had to be ported and complicated animations had to be done, but it turned out great.

I'm now halfway through the last scene, which is a gallery scene with lots of animations. I talked a bit about the scene in my last development update. Also, I'm pleased to announce that testing has begun. I've just created a build and sent a copy to my testers and reviewers so they can start testing. I've also been doing some testing and reviewing, but that only goes so far.

So the new update is coming. We're almost there. There are more than 1400 renderings and more than 80 animations finished at the moment. Hopefully the next post will be about release dates.

Have a good morning/day/night everyone!
-Jestur
Thanks (y):HideThePain:

Reactions: wookie ookie

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Expect another month and be happy when it's here sooner. That's what I usually do when a game I follow is in the testing phase.
Oh and if the testing phase takes more than 2 months just stop following that game, saves you a lot of trouble :LOL:
Well if past performance were indicative of future results, not only would equities investors sleep much more soundly, but we could reliably expect more than 3 more weeks before Ep7 arrives. October 16th, 2023, Ep6's progress stood at Writing: 100%, Coding: 100%, Art: 98%, and Testing: 70%. The release dates were announced November 4th with the top tier receiving the update on Nov 6th. Today's dev update, puts Ep7's Art and Testing at 90% and 20%, respectively. So realistically, the new Ripples release is more likely to interfere with your Bastille Day plans than Summer Solstice celebrations or your Independence Day plans.

4.80 star(s) 292 Votes