QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Depends, you could "just" leave the money in an account made for it for 20 years, to be retrieved only in the present, as a way to minimize ripples through the timestream.
I was thinking of something more along the lines of taking all the lottery numbers, horse race winners, sports events etc. for those 20 years and than betting on EVERYTHING under the sun to earn enough money to buy out the power plant. Also the moon.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
So Back to the Future 2?
I wouldn't know as I have not seen it. I tried watching the first movie a couple times but found it to be meh and occasionally creepy. So I newer finished it and gave up on the series as a whole.

Speaking of creepy the name I use in this game (Jim Jones) is a reference to . And the way some of this plot is going I am getting the feeling I accidentally hit too close for comfort.

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
I really want to make a joke about channeling sunlight into one's fists with that name, but the ahegao-banana picture caught me off guard.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My unofficial android port:
Ripples [Ep.4]+[ walkthrough Mod/Gallery unlocker/Incest Patch]

(mod by- Naxos )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support Dev

Support Me

Reach to me at my discord server

LordVile

Apr 3, 2018
I simultaneously love and hate the Dev, Great scenes, great characters, great story-telling so much so that the reason I stopped watching day time tv and stick to streaming shows is I can choose when to stop and pick up a story here I'm at the mercy of their episodes, keep up the amazing work

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Jestur dunno if that's gonna blow up something later, but there's a dot missing in e3a7 persistentrileycumIn

And... damn man! Gripping! the Ep4 Jenny scene in the garage confirmed it for me

Hang in there and get well.

Reactions: BOBJevent

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Nice update, kinda of a shame we don't get the choice to cum in Cindy (even if it'd not amount to anything), I've got a heavy kink for knocking up other people's wives, especially if they've got her kind of vibe...

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I normally don't say things like she's my waifu, etc... but Darci is definitely best girl! to anyone saying otherwise... you suck!
Just kidding, you are all awesome!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 290 Votes