eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Hah, he's bragging about CCNA certification in the interview. That is like the first basic network course that anyone with even a little computer knowledge can pass even without studying. It's basically like a plug the cable into the switch driver license. We had a 2 lecture course at university to pass it.
Hmm look at the year the interview was in, CCNA was still a ticket into a high paying job back then, talking ornly 4 years after the public internet. CompuServe, AOL, Prodigy, still ruled the access. Most Corporation networks. were probably just starting to transition from bnc to cat 5

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
A suggestion if I may. Given the long periods of time between updates(Hey! My freeloading ass ain't complaining! Well...maybe a little) it might be a good idea to put a character guide accessible from the main menu.

Maybe a "Story so far..." update with each chapter?

Cuz I went into this last chapter more than a little confused, unable to remember who alot of these names were referring to, and probably missed half a fozen subtle little jokes and references to things I no longer remember.

Just some suggestions to help job the ol' memory a bit as we move forward :)

vampz

Jun 1, 2020
Was I on drugs or was that one of the girls from Once in a Lifetime in the phone store?
Nope, you did see it correctly
I think it is the younger sister of the MC in that game (not sure what she is to him without the incest patch)
But yeah, I also saw that and got confused for a second
Both must be based on the same assets, so it isn't that surprising to see common faces (especially common with the older males, I think I've seen several familiar faces)

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes