Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I normally don't say things like she's my waifu, etc... but Darci is definitely best girl! to anyone saying otherwise... you suck!.
Just kidding, you are all awesome!
I'd like to play a little game called.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because if you have, she's best girl.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I'd like to play a little game called.
Because if you have, she's best girl.
Ngl, sis is looking mighty fine but nope... I didn't purposefully replayed the whole game, edited the texts just to change my mind shortly after ;).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah no, I do not care for older women, even more so grannies, but given she looks 20 still, Jackie is the best, the little seductress, and Skylar.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Looking to start this game. Is the game designed to be incest (i.e. landlady, childhood friend as euphemisms) or is the incest patch strictly fan-made?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Looking to start this game. Is the game designed to be incest (i.e. landlady, childhood friend as euphemisms) or is the incest patch strictly fan-made?
Yes. He lives with his landlady and childhood friend and is involved with his landladies sister... ie, mom, sister and aunt.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur dunno if that's gonna blow up something later, but there's a dot missing in e3a7 persistentrileycumIn

And... damn man! Gripping! the Ep4 Jenny scene in the garage confirmed it for me

Hang in there and get well.
Thanks for pointing that out. The persistent variables are only there for the gallery. So it should be fine.
Out of habit, I make a persistent variable for every variable just in case. Even if I don't plan on using it.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I'm conflicted.

On one hand, this game is so good that you can't help but really bond with the characters.

On the other end, some of the characters live on the MCs past. I can't help but feel distress with that notion. For instance: my favorite character, (past) Scarlett. She won't have an happy ending with the MC. Maybe future Scarlett will, but that leaves an extremely sour taste in my mouth.

I only reached the lake scene with her in the new chapter, and it makes me not want to play the game anymore. Because I know for a fact I'm going to get hurt. Unless we bring her to the future, there is no good ending possible for her character, only subpar endings (specially since her past design is 15/10 and her future design is like an 8 in comparison).

If I were the MC, I'd just stay indefinetely in the past... But there's Skylar in the future, and going to the past is clearly effing up our relationship with her, perhaps irreversibly (I feel like that message was really important, I'll need to replay the game since I don't remember most of the other chapters ahahah!).

Should we just pick up the girls from the future and move permanently to the past? That seems like a good idea to me.

Jestur, can you give a man some hopium? How can you ever give my girl happiness? Pretty sure you've noticed Scarlett is THE fan favorite.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I'm conflicted.

On one hand, this game is so good that you can't help but really bond with the characters.

On the other end, some of the characters live on the MCs past. I can't help but feel distress with that notion. For instance: my favorite character, (past) Scarlett. She won't have an happy ending with the MC. Maybe future Scarlett will, but that leaves an extremely sour taste in my mouth.

I only reached the lake scene with her in the new chapter, and it makes me not want to play the game anymore. Because I know for a fact I'm going to get hurt. Unless we bring her to the future, there is no good ending possible for her character, only subpar endings (specially since her past design is 15/10 and her future design is like an 8 in comparison).

If I were the MC, I'd just stay indefinetely in the past... But there's Skylar in the future, and going to the past is clearly effing up our relationship with her, perhaps irreversibly (I feel like that message was really important, I'll need to replay the game since I don't remember most of the other chapters ahahah!).

Should we just pick up the girls from the future and move permanently to the past? That seems like a good idea to me.

Jestur, can you give a man some hopium? How can you ever give my girl happiness? Pretty sure you've noticed Scarlett is THE fan favorite.
No spoilers, but she seems pretty happy in 2019, right?
Not everything in Ripples will always be sunshine and rainbows, but I'm hoping we can make all these waifus happy in the end. The end goal is so much better when you have to struggle and work to get there. I can't make it too easy.
:p

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
No spoilers, but she seems pretty happy in 2019, right?
Not everything in Ripples will always be sunshine and rainbows, but I'm hoping we can make all these waifus happy in the end. The end goal is so much better when you have to struggle and work to get there. I can't make it too easy.
:p
That really deflated my hopium, not gonna lie... I don't think she's happy in 2019. How could she be? How could Luna or Jenny?

Only way for that to happen is if they moved on from the MC... Which is depressing as fuck. Don't get people invested in lost characters man.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That really deflated my hopium, not gonna lie... I don't think she's happy in 2019. How could she be? How could Luna or Jenny?

Only way for that to happen is if they moved on from the MC... Which is depressing as fuck. Don't get people invested in lost characters man.
I disagree. The best games are the ones that get you invested, and usually (in my experience) that means tragic characters. They might be flawed somehow, have really horrible pasts, or, in this particular case, potentially very uncertain futures, but they're so well written (and potentially REALLY hot) you can't help getting attached.

I'd suggest you maintain hope and don't let it sour you to what is a truly fantastic game.

Last edited:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I disagree. The best games are the ones that get you invested, and usually (in my experience) that means tragic characters. They might be flawed somehow, have really horrible pasts, or, in this particular case, potentially very uncertain futures, but they're so well written (and potentially REALLY hot) you can't help getting attached.

I'd suggest you maintain hope and don't let it sour you to what is a truly fantastic game.
I'm just really reticent in committing to a game that feels like will have an unsatisfying ending, at least for me.

I usually don't comment and just unninstall the game, I only comment when the game is so good and polished that it would be too much of a shame to lose. I've dropped dozens of games mid-development from seeing authors digging themselves into holes in which they won't be able to resolve the situation and instead call it quits and go for the "tragic" or "bittersweet" angle.

But this game is super well done. Sound design, animations, the models for the girls are very attractive, the girls have really sweet personalities. I feel like I'll lose out if I don't play it, and seeing an inevitable bad ending the author kinda confirmed makes me feel like I'm being baby trapped by the game.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Finished the update. It's a very good game. The mystery man said some weird things, I think Jestur is trying to keep things open so he can have options in the future.

I still have some mixed feelings. Pretty sure "Dad" and MC are the same person, a bunch of characters the MC is dating are his daughters and he probably lived a full life in the past with all the older ladies. The reason they don't have a man in the present is because "the MC's Dad died", but it was actually the MC. But maybe things can change...

I hope we wont be forced between choosing the girls from the past and the girls from the present. The girls from the past are cuter and more interesting, but Darci and Skylar are on the present...

It's a really weird situation. It's impossible for us to get what we want. I, for one, would rather have the girls from the past when they were young instead of them older.

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
Excellent game, compelling story, Pink Floyd Meddle, Bruce lee, and tiny tits, the only thing I've not seen that could possibly make it better yet is Star Wars.( Oh and bigger nipples) I hope this game gets finished, it's definitely at the top of my list right now.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
What's the song that plays during the fight with Eric? I started it, left to get food and came back and it was it this really catchy melodic part of the song right before the guitar solo and I dig it haha

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I hope we wont be forced between choosing the girls from the past and the girls from the present. The girls from the past are cuter and more interesting, but Darci and Skylar are on the present...
Obvious solution - bring some of the girls from the present back with you to the past. Boom!

It already seems obvious that Darci is going to time-travel at some point, assuming she was the ninja girl (which seems extremely likely). Wouldn't be difficult for her to sort of become your time-traveling partner in crime...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What's the song that plays during the fight with Eric? I started it, left to get food and came back and it was it this really catchy melodic part of the song right before the guitar solo and I dig it haha
Adrenaline - Jacob Lizotte

(download Shazaam for your phone ;) )

4.80 star(s) 290 Votes