Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Well, I've just completed the reworked Episode 1 and I like it a lot.

I feel the characters are better set up for the future story.

Good work dev. and I can't wait for a new update in the story's progression...loving it so far and it's definitely in my top five games.
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah it's true. Honestly I prefer it more now over how it was originally, as it feels more natural and doesn't make her feel like a "slut" right from the start. Feels better in the progression of things, but that's just my opinion.
I'm glad you could see one of the things I was trying to accomplish with this rework of ep1.
Yes, there's no BJ in the bathroom, but the scene later in the episode makes up for it 100% :BootyTime:
Along with all the coding under the hood, extra features, and extended content; the character building and progression with characters were worked on. Plus, a number of other things. It's sad that no one understands why I reworked ep1. :cry: They think it's just new art. I wish they would read the changelog, and my posts, and play the game. What I did was important and needed to build a foundation for the rest of the game.

I hope this is true.
It's true

the remaster was so good, i wouldn't mind if he do more in the future.
Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. There won't be any more updates dedicated to remastering, only new content updates.
But I might remaster a scene or two and include it with Ep5 or whatever episode I'm working on at the time.

And also guys, this is a beta. Yes, there are a few things that need to be fixed and corrected. Thanks for reporting them.
I already fixed most of the things reported in the thread. Thanks for letting me know. ❤

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Regarding the patch: I think I just came across a small error: At the breakfast table with Darci and Tiffany, it would be the following passage:

(I can't even imagine how she feels. Not only did she lose her sister Jenny, she was also friends with my father. They worked in the same department.)

This can be interpreted in two directions: Either that the patch did not work properly here, or that Jenny and MC's father were friends. However, the sentence structure makes little sense to me, if that is the case. More elegant would be: Not only did she lose her sister Jenny, but also my father. Dad and Jenny were both friends and worked in the same department.

But well, that could also be nagging on a high level, however, I will continue to keep my eyes open. Otherwise, the remaster looks very good and the new pace is also absolutely appropriate and fits the characters so far.

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
is the remaster worth playing or should I just wait for the next story chapter? any new content in chapter 1?

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
The same questions over and over again... :rolleyes:

If only people would read the changelog or the last few pages that have the same questions...

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
is the remaster worth playing or should I just wait for the next story chapter? any new content in chapter 1?
You will need new save states for the next main update anyway, so you might as well download it now and continue until the end of the current version.

Reactions: Lebeaubrun

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
So the bathroom BJ was removed. Was that the current day one or the one in the past (excuse me if the latter wasn't in the first chapter it has been awhile since I played)?

Edit: my bad I just saw it was the currrent day one.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
is there a way to get it with just the walkthrough without the SWEET HOME ALABAMA
Not unless you find someone to make it for you. Someone was doing the WT without the patch but gave it up because there wasn't much of a demand for it.

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm glad you could see one of the things I was trying to accomplish with this rework of ep1.
Yes, there's no BJ in the bathroom, but the scene later in the episode makes up for it 100% :BootyTime:
Along with all the coding under the hood, extra features, and extended content; the character building and progression with characters were worked on. Plus, a number of other things. It's sad that no one understands why I reworked ep1. :cry: They think it's just new art. I wish they would read the changelog, and my posts, and play the game. What I did was important and needed to build a foundation for the rest of the game.

It's true

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. There won't be any more updates dedicated to remastering, only new content updates.
But I might remaster a scene or two and include it with Ep5 or whatever episode I'm working on at the time.

And also guys, this is a beta. Yes, there are a few things that need to be fixed and corrected. Thanks for reporting them.
I already fixed most of the things reported in the thread. Thanks for letting me know. ❤
don't worry, i see that too, that why i said it was so good, not only the final scene of Krystal but i also really like the remaster scene with Skylar.

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
So i downloaded the apk mentioned for 0.4.1 and updated my app and it's still at 0.4.0
Any solutions to this?

xjrfphv384

Mar 25, 2022
It's sad that no one understands why I reworked ep1. :cry: They think it's just new art. I wish they would read the changelog, and my posts, and play the game. What I did was important and needed to build a foundation for the rest of the game.
Expecting people to read changelogs or any kind of readme is wishful thinking.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Will the next episode be a remaster of Episode 2? If yes, then I would rather wait for remastered versions to catch up to latest episode and then play it all together.

I did read the changelog, but couldn't fully understand if this episode is remaster for all the episodes released till now, or just episode 1. Seems only episode 1 from the title, but just wanted to confirm

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Will the next episode be a remaster of Episode 2? If yes, then I would rather wait for remastered versions to catch up to latest episode and then play it all together.

I did read the changelog, but couldn't fully understand if this episode is remaster for all the episodes released till now, or just episode 1. Seems only episode 1 from the title, but just wanted to confirm
Only Episode 1. Next update will be entirely new content.

Jogging with Alice, where Alice calls MC cool and then takes it back seems to come with a typo:
"Can to" instead of "Can do"
Tiffany, after the first day of school, when she tells MC something about his father, the patch doesn't work:
"And I may have never invited you guys to come over and hang out."
Reaction MC is back as it should be:
"Well I'm glad you had that delivery and I'm glad I have such a great mother."

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Only Episode 1. Next update will be entirely new content.

Jogging with Alice, where Alice calls MC cool and then takes it back seems to come with a typo:
"Can to" instead of "Can do"
Actually that's still a typo, but it should be "Can too!" with a double-O.

"Can do" means "Yes, no problem." or "Leave it to me", whereas "Can too!" is a bratty way of saying "Yes I can!" in response to someone saying you can't do something.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Actually that's still a typo, but it should be "Can too!" with a double-O.

"Can do" means "Yes, no problem." or "Leave it to me", whereas "Can too!" is a bratty way of saying "Yes I can!" in response to someone saying you can't do something.
I should have possibly given the full context: MC and Alice are discussing whether she can just take back the compliment. It then goes back and forth a few times as follows:

"Can not (do that)"
"Can to (that)"

Of course, as a non-native speaker, I may be missing some peculiarity of the English language, but I suspect that "Can do" was the actual intention and "Can to" is simply a typo. What also would work would be "Can tho".

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Omg Jestur you completely fixed Krystal for me dude! Ngl the first time I played I completely refused her because I just didnt like how much of a giant slut she was lol. Now, I know she is still very forward (and a giant slut) but now it doesnt feel forced and weird. I really like it mate!
Do you plan on also revisiting Episode 2 in the future?

PS: the girl eating burgers cracked me up

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If the dev wanted to rework it, fair enough, but man, this game is already top quality. It just seems really unnecessary to go back and redo it when you have so many fans eagerly waiting for your next update. I get that you want to make sure it's perfect for newcomers but you already have a huge fan base for an adult game. I'd feel more empathetic if the first episode was in desperate need of a makeover but it was already great.
I got the impression it was more about the game infrastructure being able to support the game as it went into the future rather than having massive crashes and a need to redo it later anyway - fix it before it breaks. He just used the opportunity to tweak things he wanted to improve in the early part and incorporate better skills and tech acquired along the way. And, if you used mods, this will make life easier on the modders (conform mods now rather than three or four chapters down the road), and your saves will be more durable.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I should have possibly given the full context: MC and Alice are discussing whether she can just take back the compliment. It then goes back and forth a few times as follows:

"Can not (do that)"
"Can to (that)"

Of course, as a non-native speaker, I may be missing some peculiarity of the English language, but I suspect that "Can do" was the actual intention and "Can to" is simply a typo. What also would work would be "Can tho".
Nope, I remember the scene, and trust me, it's supposed to be "Can too!". Alice and the MC and both acting childish during the exchange, hence the bratty nature of their banter.

Reactions: MrLKX
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes